Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,296 to 26,310 of 61397
-
11-07-17 14:04 #35102Senior Member

Posts: 248Josie.
I saw Josie for the first time I a long time getting out of a car at Pontiac and 5th this morning. She looked good and damn this girl has put on some weight! She has a booty!
-
11-07-17 13:14 #35101Senior Member

Posts: 502Bolo that's her I have to get her man. I went on a monger binge Thursday missing with her. Jaylin, Brittany, The MILF on Brunswick and Wilkens. When I dropped the keys off at the front desk of Tims the chic said finally tired huh. I just smiled Jaylin even found that funny, she replied busy I see next time just keep me here I'll make sure your ass will be drained. As always be safe.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-17 12:47 #35100Senior Member

Posts: 192Incognito.
She could be operating like Kiara by referrals only and only by those people in-the-know!
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
Aiight, Dog out.
-
11-07-17 12:20 #35099Senior Member

Posts: 2344Mystery Red Head
If it's the same chick I'm thinking about, she lives in the county and comes in to get high. I was told she quit the dope and was in a program in the county somewhere. I forgot her name because it was a while ago.
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
West side Idol Crystal told me she did a double with her once. Ask her if she knows Crystal and see if that gets you in, that is, if it's the red head I'm thinking of.
She was tall 5 "8 ish and slender , has a nice petite bubble but and was nice looking . Tits weren't bad either , I don't remember them being big though .
-
11-07-17 07:00 #35098Senior Member

Posts: 579Conkling
I had business in Highland Town on Sunday afternoon. It was a busy work day over there with 4-6 out between Baltimore and Pulaski, Two cute dirty blondes, 4 were worn out and spaced out. Not my thing but they were there.
-
11-07-17 05:59 #35097Senior Member

Posts: 321Nice, boycott bitches like this. If they have a bad attitude I'm done, get out.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-17 20:24 #35096Senior Member

Posts: 502Redhead
Bros any info on the redhead chic that sits on Wilkens and Pulaski why'all chic very attractive imo. I tried to get her t hursday she smiled in said no, which was no problem until I saw her with a few SW who I had relations with she also was in and out of the house where Ana use to stay. I tried again today to no avail. She may be a dopegirl, is all I can think at the moment. But I plan on sampling them goods this week she just don't know it LOL but serious. Any info would help. As always be safe.
-
11-06-17 20:23 #35095

Posts: 96And don't forget:
Skinny Krystal used to be my ATF and she was drop dead gorgeous. Now I'm just fearing the drop dead part. She has destroyed her figure with the candy, and is geeking out 7 out of 10 times. She sports a bad infection in one leg, as well as shredded hands from the junky picking. She was such a sweet gal. I wished she would do whatever it takes to leave and get well.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
Amber (tiny) I mean DAY-UM man, how low can you go? Used to think she was a stone cold mini-fox. No just awaiting the 'stone cold' announcement on this site. And depending on when you catch her, well wackier than wack-a-mole. Nuff said.
Jalin. A damn crying shame. She has lost probably half her body weight by now. OMG if you knew her before holy cannoli's! Still a sweetheart attitude wise. Wearing some better duds lately, I hope she's moving back up, but the dragon will never be caught, you know?
Add them to the list Bolo. Some new faces out, but nothing to report yet.
Hot out there tonight in W / W be careful guys. Be safe, treat all those you encounter as you wish to be treated yourselves, and take the high road guys.
-
11-06-17 14:47 #35094Senior Member

Posts: 228Could be
Cannot say for sure as I only opted for the BBJ and you photo is without face and a tad blurry. Again if she has gotten good remarks in the past, I would say it was for her snatch and not her head game. As the dome was lack luster.
Originally Posted by OrochiYashiro
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-17 11:23 #35093Senior Member

Posts: 248Be very careful.
You saw a beautiful TGTBT brunette and she was with some guy? Be very very careful my friend. I saw lots of marked and unmarked cars in Brooklyn. Based on prior reports from some of our brethren I think the good burghers of B have demanded that the streets get cleaned up. I don't know for sure but just be careful.
Originally Posted by Mairj23
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-17 09:11 #35092Senior Member

Posts: 126Is this the fat Nikki, the one who many here idolatry her? What time did you see her?
Originally Posted by Loomy
[View Original Post]
Most fellow mongers know I love to spend time with a cushioned butt, here one I've been using.
-
11-06-17 08:32 #35091Senior Member

Posts: 90Was on Pontiac yesterday afternoon and saw a real cute TGTBT brunette with tight body carrying alot of crap. Gave me the eye and great smile but I didn't have the time. Easily a 9 on civi scale. Circled around and she was with a tall guy and then she was gone. Who was this??
-
11-05-17 22:21 #35090Senior Member

Posts: 530Tanee
Boy I haven't seen ranee since the corner house on the side street off caton / hilton.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-17 22:14 #35089Senior Member

Posts: 228This weekend was pittiful
Friday thee was hardly anything out, drove around for a few hours when I spotted Nikki on Wash Blvd. I had been trying to get at her for a few months, but I always seen her after I had unloaded with a different SW and she never had a phone. Nikki Has a big round ass, thick looking and some nice tits and long brownish blonde hair. But don't let the packaging fool you. Her performance was bad. She was not giving the know right, so I stopped it and gave her a $5 for her time. She talked shit the whole way back then slammed my car door shut after she got out.
Kim use have this banging phat bubble butt like BSW Linda before Linda went down hill as well. Now Lia is mostly bones walking around with a million plastic bags with "All" her belongings and a sad dejected expression. Kim will try to tell you she is really worth a BP rates, but that was true when she first came on the scene about 6 months ago. Now she is only worth standard, don't let her talk you into that bs otherwise. These girl a deteriorating at a faster pace. It use to take several years bore the weight loose and bad hygiene and sores took over, now it is happening within a few months.
-
11-05-17 19:04 #35088Senior Member

Posts: 502Toni
I concur Mr Mason Toni is awesome spent a few days and hours with her last week she gave me the GFE every session no rush 10's across the board.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



