Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 37 of 403 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5505

    Ginger Lea

    I saw her a few years ago. Excellent time. She was a little strange but seriously, how many of these girls are graduating from MIT anytime soon? Seems like she may be getting stranger.

    Quote Originally Posted by BooRadley72  [View Original Post]
    Kind of sad. She was a cute MILF a few years ago and I would have loved to have hooked up with her, but she seems angry, bitter, lonely, and lost. I tried to set up a date fitting of a high class escort / courtesan, and she didn't get it. Kept on rambling about nonsense. Getting old is tough especially when you are a pornstar. I hope she finds happiness.

  2. #5504

    Maranda

    I tried to contact Maranda awhile back. It's been awhile since I've seen a post. Nice pictures as you can see. I got the the notel and radio silence. Any information would be appreciated.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...randa/26765762

  3. #5503
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    Haha. I had a similar experience just yesterday. She was quick to insult me and overall was off putting. I thanked her for the warning and for saving me money.
    The fundamental drama she wants to re-enact is to have people falling over themselves to do her bidding. To obey her every command. To seek her out, to lavish her with gifts.

    And then, to turn them away. As unworthy.

    Why else all the nonsense?

    I'm no less ridiculous, of course. My drama just happens to involve, you know, actually fucking and sucking.

    LOL.

  4. #5502

    Hazel.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBadger  [View Original Post]
    How did the visit go with Hazel?
    She bailed on me when I was halfway there. She asked how far away I was then a few minutes later she cancelled. I was going to be on time too!

  5. #5501

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Tried again today with Scarlett:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-peek/26744617

    I ignored her request about not using apps, which led to this bizarre interaction.

    My speculation is that she uses some kind of service to lookup your information by your phone number. If you use Google Voice or Text Now or, as she calls it, some other "app", then this prevents her from being able to background check you.

    The funny thing is, I can go buy a $10 burner phone and sidestep this nonsense. I doubt I'll bother.

    From reading other's experiences, my sense is that the aging porn star, as she ages, becomes more and more convinced she's worth top dollar. LOL. Perhaps she is. In her case, I'll never know.
    Haha. I had a similar experience just yesterday. She was quick to insult me and overall was off putting. I thanked her for the warning and for saving me money.

  6. #5500

    Bad

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-girl/26560872

    Not even close to the girl in the pictures!

    I bailed on this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    People are reluctant to share too much with newcomers who haven't contributed much. Here's a simple way to contribute:

    Go visit this girl:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-girl/26560872

    I haven't seen her, but I've tried setting up with her enough to feel like she's probably real. She's probably not out to rob you. And she's probably not LE. I doubt she looks like that, though. So go see her and give us a sense of what she really looks like. If the girl in those pics is an 8/9, my guess is you encounter a 6/7 at best. When you're horny, though, a 6 can seem like a 12.

    Extra credit if you go through with a "date" and share some details about what you experienced. The best way to meet a girl for pure intel purposes: Leave your money in your car. When you meet her, say you forgot the money and you'll be right back. Then decide whether you want to go through with it after seeing her. I've never regretted bailing. Never. Wished I'd done it more often.

    As for the other girl, as noted, she's pure tease, massage only, glorified handjob. I call her every few months just to remind myself, "Yup, avoid. ".

  7. #5499
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanK21  [View Original Post]
    Was hoping for a helping hand. Hence when I said new to this hobby. Homework how?? Some phone numbers don't return any info.
    People are reluctant to share too much with newcomers who haven't contributed much. Here's a simple way to contribute:

    Go visit this girl:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-girl/26560872

    I haven't seen her, but I've tried setting up with her enough to feel like she's probably real. She's probably not out to rob you. And she's probably not LE. I doubt she looks like that, though. So go see her and give us a sense of what she really looks like. If the girl in those pics is an 8/9, my guess is you encounter a 6/7 at best. When you're horny, though, a 6 can seem like a 12.

    Extra credit if you go through with a "date" and share some details about what you experienced. The best way to meet a girl for pure intel purposes: Leave your money in your car. When you meet her, say you forgot the money and you'll be right back. Then decide whether you want to go through with it after seeing her. I've never regretted bailing. Never. Wished I'd done it more often.

    As for the other girl, as noted, she's pure tease, massage only, glorified handjob. I call her every few months just to remind myself, "Yup, avoid. ".

  8. #5498

    #1 also is someone I want to see too

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoker999  [View Original Post]
    OK, if you are new, do your homework first!

    #1 looks TGTBT (Too Good To Be True).

    #2, do a search on this site, there are a number of comments, attractive but limited.
    I've searched and couldn't find anything either. Has anyone tried?

  9. #5497

    New and Green

    I've never seen either one. The first one I have not seen any reviews for, but the second one (Emilee) has been reviewed on here numerous times. None of the reviews I've read on Emilee have been positive. Hope this helps and happy hunting.

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanK21  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

    New on this site and a little bit green to this hobby. Any good providers that anyone can recommend in the area would be much appreciated. Looking for nice blondes or red heads.

    Anyone seen any of these 2 ?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-girl/26560872

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-legs/17930610

    Thanks in advance.

  10. #5496
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    After meeting Anastasia the other day and deciding not to partake. I went for a visit at McF house. I was hoping to catch the new girl Ruby that is advertised" pics and advertising always are fake and exaggerated anyway". I did not book in advance and was told she was busy but could see Coco the good old standby. She always seems fresh and clean and that nice petite body with the perky tits that look good on her. Doesn't bother with B2B or any massage anymore but that's OK. Coco delivers the goods with light kissing, CBJ, DATY, then much is usually her position of choice but got some serious pounding her doggy to finish. Overall enjoyable session.

    I did not see hide nor hair of Ruby so I couldn't attest to if she is there or not.
    I tried setting up with Ruby on Saturday, but was told "only Coco" so I went with one of the east-side copy cats, against my better judgement. Pretty much the same as Coco on a bad day, cute but limited menu, right down to the trademark "you fuck me now?" If they weren't so damned cute I'd learn to just walk.

  11. #5495
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoker999  [View Original Post]
    OK, if you are new, do your homework first!

    #1 looks TGTBT (Too Good To Be True).

    #2, do a search on this site, there are a number of comments, attractive but limited.
    Was hoping for a helping hand. Hence when I said new to this hobby. Homework how?? Some phone numbers don't return any info.

  12. #5494
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Funny she's back already. She was retiring a few months ago.
    Kind of sad. She was a cute MILF a few years ago and I would have loved to have hooked up with her, but she seems angry, bitter, lonely, and lost. I tried to set up a date fitting of a high class escort / courtesan, and she didn't get it. Kept on rambling about nonsense. Getting old is tough especially when you are a pornstar. I hope she finds happiness.

  13. #5493

    McF Coco.

    After meeting Anastasia the other day and deciding not to partake. I went for a visit at McF house. I was hoping to catch the new girl Ruby that is advertised" pics and advertising always are fake and exaggerated anyway". I did not book in advance and was told she was busy but could see Coco the good old standby. She always seems fresh and clean and that nice petite body with the perky tits that look good on her. Doesn't bother with B2B or any massage anymore but that's OK. Coco delivers the goods with light kissing, CBJ, DATY, then much is usually her position of choice but got some serious pounding her doggy to finish. Overall enjoyable session.

    I did not see hide nor hair of Ruby so I couldn't attest to if she is there or not.

  14. #5492

    New

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanK21  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

    New on this site and a little bit green to this hobby. Any good providers that anyone can recommend in the area would be much appreciated. Looking for nice blondes or red heads.

    Anyone seen any of these 2 ?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-girl/26560872

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-legs/17930610

    Thanks in advance.
    OK, if you are new, do your homework first!

    #1 looks TGTBT (Too Good To Be True).

    #2, do a search on this site, there are a number of comments, attractive but limited.

  15. #5491
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her just for fun after reading your post. She gave me her non negotiable rate, and in couple of minutes she she replied "the ad states no internet phones did you miss that part of the ad? So why bother me?" I told her that was the only way I could contact her. Then she continued to reply about being booked up the next two days, and about she has many clients that are gentlemen. Even though the only thing I did wrong was by contacting her from textfree. She sent a few more bitter messages, but the one that was hilarious was this one. "not angry at all just love it when men are disrespectful serioulsy what is the poimt of you continuing to text me how about this buzz off". I had only responded to some of her messages. I finally told her that if she was booked up for the next two days, why did you even respond to me. And if you are seriously that busy, why are you talking to me? Sounds like a very angry person.
    Yeah, I found it odd that she took time out of her busy schedule to berate me for not following her rules. On the one hand, sure, she can use whatever rules she wants for finding desirable clients. I don't begrudge her that. I ignored her rule. I thought it was unreasonable. I didn't know how adamant she was about it. I found out! LOL.

    You can imagine her doing any number of things:

    1. Completely ignoring me because I failed to observe her request. It's not like that doesn't happen plenty of times!

    2. Politely informing me, "I'm sorry, I was serious about my request for no apps. Please contact me on a regular line. Xoxo".

    3. Having some fallback strategy for assessing my suitability.

    The instant vitriol just surprised me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape