Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,496 to 15,510 of 35480
-
11-05-17 18:16 #19985Senior Member

Posts: 821SW Stephanie. Thin walking the trail
Quoted 40 for headache relief, I said nope.
Gave her 26.
Thank God. It was all teeth.
Have digits. But was under par.
-
11-05-17 17:48 #19984

Posts: 640The Elusive Sasha
Yesterday I was speaking with someone that has Sasha's number and the conversation ended with the expectation that he was sending the digits. I don't know what happened, but they never came. Last week she was willing to post some revealing photos but something must have changed. It could be that she decided to stay as a UTR, but I just don't know.
She'll be a favorite for those lucky ones that happen to find her.
Can we put up a girl cam on Consulate
.
-
11-05-17 17:16 #19983Banned Member

Posts: 1218A First.
Oh, before I start. A reminder to keep eyes open and look because pussy is everywhere! Case in point. Walmart. Apopka- Vineland near Conroy -Windermere intersection. As I'm walking in spotted a BP girl. She drove away before I could ask her if she was " working ". From the North Trail here she is:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...3TY0SBpZ3GjZxA
OK. Last Night. Rolled into HO Town on the prowl for one I never fucked. And I found one quickly within 10 min! At the first Wawa north of Landstreet on the world famous Paradise Trail. Aka The Old Quad. As I was in a hurry took the first opportunity I saw. Spotted her sitting outside drinking coffee. She smiled. Gave her the let's go gesture. We played on our drive to the spot. Jennifer looks 40 ish, white, thick, big tits, and big ass. " rarely in this area " . Started with a very good BBBJ at the crime scene. She stopped sucking dick and said, " you're not going to cum in my mouth, right"? " I never had a mouthful of cum " . Laid her on her back and fucked her thick lipped shaved pussy HARD. And No, No mother fuckin Party Hat! She asked, " how's my pussy"? I said, " it's good, it's so good" . And when I was in balls deep and shaking, so close. Bro, I pulled out! LOL. Pulled out because I sat her up, tilted her head back. Cock slapped her face and told her to open her mouth. She did, and I busted hard! CIM. And I said to her, " there you go Baby " . " You're first mouthful of cum " .
TrailHunter Livin' The Dream.
-
11-05-17 15:24 #19982Senior Member

Posts: 1104Jordan (MJ)
Jordan is alright. You just have to remember to call her bluff on pricing. If it looks like she's going to lose a sale, she relents quickly (just like Brizmo reported). It would be interesting to know if Jordan has ever refused a low-ball offer. Nearly all of the regular SWs try it and some actually refuse standard offers, which is baffling, but I guess is understandable if they've got a case of GPS.
Originally Posted by Vistalay
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-17 13:52 #19981Regular Member

Posts: 21Kylee
Yesterday was dead around 12-3 pm. Just when I was about to head home saw Kylee at the Sunoco. Scooped her up and went to a nice location. Bbj was great ts was on pint definetly worth the $40. Looking to meet the bottomless throat next.
Safe hunting.
-
11-05-17 13:49 #19980Regular Member

Posts: 21Jordan is worth it
Had a chance to meet Jordan at that same location. Her head is worth it but she doesn't respond to phone calls. If you see her go for it. She wanted gave her $30 for bbj and cfs.
Originally Posted by Brizmo
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-17 13:34 #19979Senior Member

Posts: 96Home run
Another home run. North OBT on rose Ave in the lockheart area. This area I quickly becoming my preferred hunting ground. Scooped up my long dark haired spinner. I think she goes by Sophia. Off we went to Geneva where fun was had by all.
Safe hunting brothers.
-
11-05-17 11:59 #19978Senior Member

Posts: 449Hey Chris5
Hey Bro, Chicago guy here! I sent you a PM.
-
11-05-17 11:53 #19977

Posts: 640Any lawyers out there
That can offer some advice for one of our girls?
-
11-05-17 09:10 #19976Banned Member

Posts: 1218Paradise Trail Legends.
Thanks bro, appreciate it. Great to see that I'm on your short list of respected mongers. Much respect for C5 and SFJ. Top 2 Paradise Trail Legends ALL TIME.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
11-05-17 01:04 #19975Senior Member

Posts: 291Nikki
A little late but I went out looking for her in the daytime and traffic was awful, think I might just stick to late nights going forward. Anyways didn't see her or anyone that caught my eye to be honest. I tried her number but no help I then finally saw her by Waffle House but she was heading towards Wendy's and I was stuck in traffic. Took me like 10 min to get to Wendy's but she was still there and saw me so she hopped in and we started dreaming. Cell phone is missin / stolen at the time maybe she has one now. Service was fantastic as usual, great head game and tight kitty. Really cool girl to talk to.
-
11-05-17 01:55 #19974Senior Member

Posts: 887I was going to post the same only there were BSW close to barnes and noble.
Originally Posted by WeSobt1
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-17 01:41 #19973Senior Member

Posts: 37610 pm 2 am
Dead out there.
-
11-05-17 01:09 #19972Senior Member

Posts: 146Jordan
Rolled into Orlando Thursday evening around 7:00 PM. Saw a few good ones out but ended up getting out scooped on my first three tries. Was about to give up and head to family's house and I spotted a thick / Small BBW by the Wendy's south of 528. Asked if she need a ride. She hopped in. Asked her name. She replied Jordan. Her ethnicity was Hispanic. Finished the LEO checks. Told her I was looking for headache relief maybe more. She quoted me. 4 for headache relief and. 6 for FS. I pulled over and said "See Ya" Her response was. "What rate had you planned?" I said. 2 for headache relief. 3 for FS. If it was good, a tip would be added. She agreed. Then she said the headache relief would be covered. I pulled over to the curb. She agreed to a BBBJ and CFS. Well fellow mongers, the "road head" that I received on the way to our spot was on point. I had to concentrate really hard to keep my nut in check. Got to the spot. Wrapped up Junior. Her VJ was the tightest I have experienced for a thick / BBW. She kept on backing that donkey and squeezing Junior. Junior erupted in the wrapper in less than 10 minutes. She took the wrapper off and gave Junior a tongue bath. Ended up tipping her a Hamilton. I was pleasantly surprised that the experience turned out as good as it did considering how it started. Will I repeat? Yes. She provided digits. I tried contacting her on Friday leaving a voice mail and sending a text. No return call or text. Safe Mongering.
-
11-04-17 21:31 #19971Senior Member

Posts: 222Can't recommend enough.
Originally Posted by TittyManCam
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





