Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 38 of 403 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5490
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her just for fun after reading your post. She gave me her non negotiable rate, and in couple of minutes she she replied "the ad states no internet phones did you miss that part of the ad? So why bother me?" I told her that was the only way I could contact her. Then she continued to reply about being booked up the next two days, and about she has many clients that are gentlemen. Even though the only thing I did wrong was by contacting her from textfree. She sent a few more bitter messages, but the one that was hilarious was this one. "not angry at all just love it when men are disrespectful serioulsy what is the poimt of you continuing to text me how about this buzz off". I had only responded to some of her messages. I finally told her that if she was booked up for the next two days, why did you even respond to me. And if you are seriously that busy, why are you talking to me? Sounds like a very angry person.
    I actually saw her back in August before her "retirement". She was kind of a weirdo in person too, and she was nudging in on an old lady vibe. My time with her was neither bad nor memorable, so I'd say you aren't missing much.

  2. #5489

    Scarlett.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her just for fun after reading your post. She gave me her non negotiable rate, and in couple of minutes she she replied "the ad states no internet phones did you miss that part of the ad? So why bother me?" I told her that was the only way I could contact her. Then she continued to reply about being booked up the next two days, and about she has many clients that are gentlemen. Even though the only thing I did wrong was by contacting her from textfree. She sent a few more bitter messages, but the one that was hilarious was this one. "not angry at all just love it when men are disrespectful serioulsy what is the poimt of you continuing to text me how about this buzz off". I had only responded to some of her messages. I finally told her that if she was booked up for the next two days, why did you even respond to me. And if you are seriously that busy, why are you talking to me? Sounds like a very angry person.
    What are her "non negotiable rates"? Curious because I'll deal with a little attitude if it works out for me and my little buddy in the end.

  3. #5488
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her just for fun after reading your post. She gave me her non negotiable rate, and in couple of minutes she she replied "the ad states no internet phones did you miss that part of the ad? So why bother me?" I told her that was the only way I could contact her. Then she continued to reply about being booked up the next two days, and about she has many clients that are gentlemen. Even though the only thing I did wrong was by contacting her from textfree. She sent a few more bitter messages, but the one that was hilarious was this one. "not angry at all just love it when men are disrespectful serioulsy what is the poimt of you continuing to text me how about this buzz off". I had only responded to some of her messages. I finally told her that if she was booked up for the next two days, why did you even respond to me. And if you are seriously that busy, why are you talking to me? Sounds like a very angry person.
    Funny she's back already. She was retiring a few months ago.

  4. #5487
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Tried again today with Scarlett:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-peek/26744617

    I ignored her request about not using apps, which led to this bizarre interaction.

    My speculation is that she uses some kind of service to lookup your information by your phone number. If you use Google Voice or Text Now or, as she calls it, some other "app", then this prevents her from being able to background check you.

    The funny thing is, I can go buy a $10 burner phone and sidestep this nonsense. I doubt I'll bother.

    From reading other's experiences, my sense is that the aging porn star, as she ages, becomes more and more convinced she's worth top dollar. LOL. Perhaps she is. In her case, I'll never know.
    I contacted her just for fun after reading your post. She gave me her non negotiable rate, and in couple of minutes she she replied "the ad states no internet phones did you miss that part of the ad? So why bother me?" I told her that was the only way I could contact her. Then she continued to reply about being booked up the next two days, and about she has many clients that are gentlemen. Even though the only thing I did wrong was by contacting her from textfree. She sent a few more bitter messages, but the one that was hilarious was this one. "not angry at all just love it when men are disrespectful serioulsy what is the poimt of you continuing to text me how about this buzz off". I had only responded to some of her messages. I finally told her that if she was booked up for the next two days, why did you even respond to me. And if you are seriously that busy, why are you talking to me? Sounds like a very angry person.

  5. #5486

    Fake? - Horny Bebe

    Add has this in the body.

    I'm Your Full Package Fantasy Brought To Life.

    🔵128309;128309;B2 B*NURU*SHOWER*GF*69*kissssssss🔵128309;128309;.

    1⭕11093;% Real.

    9 2 9-2 5 5-* * * *.

    Link is http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...g-4-u/26654407.

    Can pretty much guarantee that the pics are stolen from a YouTuber named Naomi Wu aka SexyCyborg. So don't plan on seeing the lady in the pics.

  6. #5485

    Avoid: Scarlett (aka Ginger Lea)

    Tried again today with Scarlett:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-peek/26744617

    I ignored her request about not using apps, which led to this bizarre interaction.

    My speculation is that she uses some kind of service to lookup your information by your phone number. If you use Google Voice or Text Now or, as she calls it, some other "app", then this prevents her from being able to background check you.

    The funny thing is, I can go buy a $10 burner phone and sidestep this nonsense. I doubt I'll bother.

    From reading other's experiences, my sense is that the aging porn star, as she ages, becomes more and more convinced she's worth top dollar. LOL. Perhaps she is. In her case, I'll never know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CQqK3ZZ.jpg‎  

  7. #5484

    Anastasia

    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    I know another member has asked about this one and I haven't seen any reports and the picture got my curiosity. Contacted her and things just seemed a little off from the get go. I ask about incall and donation. She replies yes do I want hhr or FS? I reply full hour. She says ok asked what time. I tell her in about an hour. She says ok see you in an hour and hangs up. All the while her speech is slow and groggy. I text her back that she didn't give me the address. She then text the address and again asked what time I would like to set up an appointment so I text back the time approximately an hour later and she says that's great. On my way there it's very foggy and some traffic is running slow so I text I may be a few minutes late because of it. She replies that will be fine. Almost there and get a call then a text one minute prior to the agreed time asking if I'm close. I'm now on a fairly busy street in the city so at a light I reply yes. Two minutes later she calls again. I'm thinking WTF? Oh I forgot to mention she is always calling me hun or sweetie and I hate that shit. She texts again. By this time I'm pulling in the area of the given address. A huge apt. Complex off Northport. As I'm maneuvering around trying to find the correct building she calls again. She then tells me a different building address and the apartment #. While finding that I'm noticing quite a few people sitting out in their cars and the complex looks like one big community of pimps and Hos. Finally get the the building and park go to the door and she answers.

    If this was the same girl pictured the lifestyle is getting the best of her. Her face is full of acne and she's lost quite a bit of weight. The apartment is dark and very messy with a strong smell of cigarettes and pot. She states you just wanted 30 minutes right? I tell her I could do 30 or 60. She then asks if we discussed donation which I play dumb and she says $. 6 hhr $$ hr. I answer her that it's a little steep and she stands pat. So I decided to leave. Seemed not only a little high but strung out. After I'm back in my car and pulling out of the complex she texts again I'll do 30 min. FS for $ if you want to come back and also called again. I didn't go back and staying away.

    http://madison.backpage.com/Therapeu...ncess/26036362
    I saw her last Sat. Morning and she seemed high or strung out as well. Nice body with natural great firm boobs. Did half hour and that was plenty of time. No massage, some what open menu, took direction well but hurried.

  8. #5483

    Aubreyyy

    Recently paid Aubreyyy a visit at a nicer than average hotel on the east side. I love skinny girls, so after seeing her pics, I was excited for the session. She's super cool and was very easy to get along with. When the clothes came off, I was a bit let down as she was thin, but in a deflated way with loose skin on her ass, boobs, and belly. Also, I didn't care for her natural Bush which creeped up her ass crack, but that's just my preference. Some other mongers may love it.

    We started with a CBJ (not my choice) and she wouldn't CG me at first until she got warmed up? Worked through the standard positions until I finished. Overall, it was just an okay experience.

    She's a cool chick with a great personality. I wouldn't mind hanging out with her socially, but I'm unlikely to repeat, especially at $. 8 per hr. But who knows, with the lack of other options, I may give her another call, because BP is now absolutely filled with big girls and fake pic Asians.

    http://madison.backpage.com/Therapeu...-beat/26702352

  9. #5482
    Quote Originally Posted by BooRadley72  [View Original Post]
    Not going back was the smartest thing. I would say more but she has my phone number and I don want her recognizing and harassing me if she reads these posts.
    Thanks man. I was debating pulling the trigger but glad I waited.

  10. #5481
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    I know another member has asked about this one and I haven't seen any reports and the picture got my curiosity. Contacted her and things just seemed a little off from the get go. I ask about incall and donation. She replies yes do I want hhr or FS? I reply full hour. She says ok asked what time. I tell her in about an hour. She says ok see you in an hour and hangs up. All the while her speech is slow and groggy. I text her back that she didn't give me the address. She then text the address and again asked what time I would like to set up an appointment so I text back the time approximately an hour later and she says that's great. On my way there it's very foggy and some traffic is running slow so I text I may be a few minutes late because of it. She replies that will be fine. Almost there and get a call then a text one minute prior to the agreed time asking if I'm close. I'm now on a fairly busy street in the city so at a light I reply yes. Two minutes later she calls again. I'm thinking WTF? Oh I forgot to mention she is always calling me hun or sweetie and I hate that shit. She texts again. By this time I'm pulling in the area of the given address. A huge apt. Complex off Northport. As I'm maneuvering around trying to find the correct building she calls again. She then tells me a different building address and the apartment #. While finding that I'm noticing quite a few people sitting out in their cars and the complex looks like one big community of pimps and Hos. Finally get the the building and park go to the door and she answers.

    If this was the same girl pictured the lifestyle is getting the best of her. Her face is full of acne and she's lost quite a bit of weight. The apartment is dark and very messy with a strong smell of cigarettes and pot. She states you just wanted 30 minutes right? I tell her I could do 30 or 60. She then asks if we discussed donation which I play dumb and she says $. 6 hhr $$ hr. I answer her that it's a little steep and she stands pat. So I decided to leave. Seemed not only a little high but strung out. After I'm back in my car and pulling out of the complex she texts again I'll do 30 min. FS for $ if you want to come back and also called again. I didn't go back and staying away.

    http://madison.backpage.com/Therapeu...ncess/26036362
    Not going back was the smartest thing. I would say more but she has my phone number and I don want her recognizing and harassing me if she reads these posts.

  11. #5480

    Anastasia

    I know another member has asked about this one and I haven't seen any reports and the picture got my curiosity. Contacted her and things just seemed a little off from the get go. I ask about incall and donation. She replies yes do I want hhr or FS? I reply full hour. She says ok asked what time. I tell her in about an hour. She says ok see you in an hour and hangs up. All the while her speech is slow and groggy. I text her back that she didn't give me the address. She then text the address and again asked what time I would like to set up an appointment so I text back the time approximately an hour later and she says that's great. On my way there it's very foggy and some traffic is running slow so I text I may be a few minutes late because of it. She replies that will be fine. Almost there and get a call then a text one minute prior to the agreed time asking if I'm close. I'm now on a fairly busy street in the city so at a light I reply yes. Two minutes later she calls again. I'm thinking WTF? Oh I forgot to mention she is always calling me hun or sweetie and I hate that shit. She texts again. By this time I'm pulling in the area of the given address. A huge apt. Complex off Northport. As I'm maneuvering around trying to find the correct building she calls again. She then tells me a different building address and the apartment #. While finding that I'm noticing quite a few people sitting out in their cars and the complex looks like one big community of pimps and Hos. Finally get the the building and park go to the door and she answers.

    If this was the same girl pictured the lifestyle is getting the best of her. Her face is full of acne and she's lost quite a bit of weight. The apartment is dark and very messy with a strong smell of cigarettes and pot. She states you just wanted 30 minutes right? I tell her I could do 30 or 60. She then asks if we discussed donation which I play dumb and she says $. 6 hhr $$ hr. I answer her that it's a little steep and she stands pat. So I decided to leave. Seemed not only a little high but strung out. After I'm back in my car and pulling out of the complex she texts again I'll do 30 min. FS for $ if you want to come back and also called again. I didn't go back and staying away.

    http://madison.backpage.com/Therapeu...ncess/26036362

  12. #5479

    New

    Hello.

    New on this site and a little bit green to this hobby. Any good providers that anyone can recommend in the area would be much appreciated. Looking for nice blondes or red heads.

    Anyone seen any of these 2 ?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-girl/26560872

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-legs/17930610

    Thanks in advance.

  13. #5478

    Obvious

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech69  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her many times and I will see her many more. Yes she is a mom, guess what, a lot of times when you have a baby your tummy reflects that. I find her very passionate, lots of DFK, uncovered oral, not to completion. And she is the type of woman that starts to have an orgasm just about as soon as you touch her. I enjoy her.
    Pretty sure you'll be seeing her every time you look in the mirror.

  14. #5477

    Hot and Spicy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech69  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her many times and I will see her many more. Yes she is a mom, guess what, a lot of times when you have a baby your tummy reflects that. I find her very passionate, lots of DFK, uncovered oral, not to completion. And she is the type of woman that starts to have an orgasm just about as soon as you touch her. I enjoy her.
    I saw her this past summer. I would have to agree more with VanDamage. She was nice enough, but certainly not great to look at. Maybe a 4 out of 10. That was not just baby damage. There was a little LFK, she did give BB oral, but she did not respond much to DATY. I believe the donation was $ h / hr, but I could be wrong. Whatever it was, it wasn't worth it. I will not repeat.

  15. #5476
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBadger  [View Original Post]
    How did the visit go with Hazel?
    I wouldn't recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape