Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35086

    You've got the ones I was talking about!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    A real waste of time in my opinion. A one & done for sure!
    That's the same Holly I talked about earlier. Of course, anyone who'd picked her up in the MP area already knew who I was talking about.

    Some others seemed to have a decent time with her, so YMMV. I know I probably wouldn't stop for her unless I was really needing to get off in a hurry & no one else was around anywhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it was hot as hell and LE everywhere in BP. Nonetheless, I did manage to pick-up Tiffany at 3rd & Washburn. Let me know if she looks familiar.
    That is the same Tiffany I saw Friday night. It's worth saying she might not be everyone's cup of tea, but that girl is a gem & a sweetheart. Real good people, so please treat her right guys!

  2. #35085

    Bree olsenany.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Saw Heaven tonight on S Payson and Wilkins. The girls needs to give it up, she's done. She's a paper doll!

    Ran into Bubbles at my familier friends house. She has a infection from med use and is running a slight fever. She also needs to give it up ASAP!

    The Swirly girl is also under the weather for reasons unknown and has been missing with her BF for 24 hours. They both need to give it up!

    Anna is also looking bad from the med use to her legs. Just the thought of her marking up her pretty brown skin makes me sick .She's wherever she stays with her worthless BF. She needs to dump him, and give it up!

    Ran into Bree Olson tonight, man, the girl is so cute! It's a shame what's she's doing to her body. What a looker she'd be if she got off the meds and let her body heal. She needs to give it up!
    Any pics of Bree.

  3. #35084

    Lauren.

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    Finally picked her up after passing by her all the time wrong decision got to our spot and agreed on tuition started off nice but when you touched her she started saying not in price or did not pay for that I stopped her as soon as she started and told her I was done only gave her half of what she wanted and took her back was a shame nice body and pretty good looking but bad attitude will not repeat.
    This is the one from Fairhaven not little Diane's daughter.

  4. #35083

    Dundalk selection.

    Nice selection on Dundalk these days. Valerie a cute as a button brunette with long hair and wonderful dsl usually on Bethlehem and in Bayview pharmacy. Great head, nice butt. Toni is a slim redhead with many freckles. Great head and bubbly attitude. Perky and fun. Casey is a blonde spinner. Hair piled up. Sweet personality. Is happy with any any tuition you can give her. Italian Kathy is older girl. Mid-30's maybe. Black hair. Usually out near Citogo. Sometimes by the pharmacy. She's give great marathon head sessions with lots of tricks. Last but not least Jessica. Cute redhead. Beautiful perfect tits. Nice body overall. Probably best date in Dundalk. No sign of Marissa or Sky but I hear they're around.

  5. #35082
    Anybody have a fresh number for Ranee?

  6. #35081

    I should Give It Up !

    Saw Heaven tonight on S Payson and Wilkins. The girls needs to give it up, she's done. She's a paper doll!

    Ran into Bubbles at my familier friends house. She has a infection from med use and is running a slight fever. She also needs to give it up ASAP!

    The Swirly girl is also under the weather for reasons unknown and has been missing with her BF for 24 hours. They both need to give it up!

    Anna is also looking bad from the med use to her legs. Just the thought of her marking up her pretty brown skin makes me sick .She's wherever she stays with her worthless BF. She needs to dump him, and give it up!

    Ran into Bree Olson tonight, man, the girl is so cute! It's a shame what's she's doing to her body. What a looker she'd be if she got off the meds and let her body heal. She needs to give it up!

  7. #35080

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Shettels6152  [View Original Post]
    Picked up holly in wash blv. Blond spinner with thin body and acne of her face. Cute and young overall. Was rushed but kitty was tight and price was right. 30. Got digits if interesred.
    Thanks but no thanks regarding my request for her digits. She turned out to be a waste of time for me, a total one and done disappointment! Cute, young, sexy and no skills whatsoever!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20171005_163658.jpg‎  

  8. #35079

    Lauren.

    Finally picked her up after passing by her all the time wrong decision got to our spot and agreed on tuition started off nice but when you touched her she started saying not in price or did not pay for that I stopped her as soon as she started and told her I was done only gave her half of what she wanted and took her back was a shame nice body and pretty good looking but bad attitude will not repeat.

  9. #35078

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobalicious  [View Original Post]
    It's possible. In my case, we went to her place. She wanted money up front, agreed to FS, then tried to give me reasons why she couldn't do FS. It was maybe 30 seconds of head, and then switch to the kitty. About 20 seconds in, she's asking if I'm ready to cum. Hence why I said, "rushed to the extreme" earlier.

    I cut our visit short (because it obviously wasn't going to result in a happy ending). Right away she calls someone to meet her at the steps right outside her place. Could be innocent, but the possibility of a set-up had me spooked. I'm pretty sure she was just trying to hurry up & cop what she needed, however I never like anything that feels like it could get me caught up in something I'm better off without.

    I saw her walking twice today over in MP, actually looking pretty decent in shorts while the sun was out. I kept on driving. As always, YMMV.
    A real waste of time in my opinion. A one & done for sure!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170926_154316.jpg‎  

  10. #35077

    Harford rd.

    Hello fellow mongers,

    I just drove through Harford rd and there are a few nice ladies out walking today.

    Jessica the red head, a new blonde, and my favorite Lisa.

    Lisa was hanging at the gas station on the corner wearing a pink hoodie under a grey jacket.

    If you have the opportunity I highly recommend her.

    Great mouth skills and a sweet pussy also.

    Good luck out there and be careful.

  11. #35076
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl78  [View Original Post]
    BP had a huge police presence tonight. Occupying the usual crossroads with lights on between 730-8. I didn't stick around long, but they were pulling over multiple cars around the area. It was a ghost town, minus like 2 girls so could have been a sting also.
    Agreed. I was up around there at 10:30, saw marked cars posted at street corners where they could get a clear view down the usual strolls, plus an unmarked car at the corner of Washburn & 4th. Funny enough, I pulled over & parked on 4th basically facing the unmarked car's driver window. I had some food with me, so I sat there & ate while he sat & watched me. Eventually he pulled away, then posted up on Pontiac & 5th.

    As mentioned, heavy presence & no girls out. Fortunately I caught up with Tiffany by text, and she was dropped off by a car right next to me & off we went. No fuss, no cruising, no stops from cops.

    I love it when a plan comes together!

  12. #35075

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by RichRim  [View Original Post]
    How do I hook up with this cutie?
    I think she's out the game. I haven't seen her in over a year or longer.

  13. #35074

    BP Friday evening

    BP had a huge police presence tonight. Occupying the usual crossroads with lights on between 730-8. I didn't stick around long, but they were pulling over multiple cars around the area. It was a ghost town, minus like 2 girls so could have been a sting also.

  14. #35073
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    This is the only Kitty I know of.
    How do I hook up with this cutie?

  15. #35072

    Crissy

    Let me be blunt. For anyone that's familiar with the 198 corridor girls in Laurel, Joyce, Dawn, Crissy and so on.

    I may have a opportunity to fuck Crissy tonight. I'd like to know about her expertise. Does she give good head? Is she a willing participate or do she have a attitude.

    I know she has a BF, so at least she likes dick. I hear she's always fighting with the guy and I know she's bisexual and messes around with Joyce and Dawn.

    PM me ASAP with details of her service and give the gory details. Thanks!

    PLEASE DON'T PM ME ASKING QUESTIONS . I'M TRYING TO GET ANSWERS !

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape