Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19955

    Day time

    Had the day off drove from clarcona ocoee saw crazy Jill walking around drove down Lee to 441 it was dead and traffic was horrible I don't think I'll go days anymore night is better less traffic and easier to spot SW.

  2. #19954
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo1983  [View Original Post]
    There was alot of LEO out last night. I think they had a sting going on around the sunoco so I headed the other side of 528. Several girls out behind the BK. Found a red head (forgot her name). Crappy atitude but I was in need so the hell with it. Besides the atitude she gave a great bbbjws. Nice ass that I would like to tap at a later date.
    Her name is Red. Go figure. LOL!! Seriously that's her name.

  3. #19953
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo1983  [View Original Post]
    There was alot of LEO out last night. I think they had a sting going on around the sunoco so I headed the other side of 528. Several girls out behind the BK. Found a red head (forgot her name). Crappy atitude but I was in need so the hell with it. Besides the atitude she gave a great bbbjws. Nice ass that I would like to tap at a later date.
    If there was a sting, they didn't get anyone for the world's oldest and best profession. I don't think any "working' girls got picked up for any reason.

  4. #19952

    Pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelRok  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping I have better luck than last time I was down. I text Amy bear (originally from Hollywood) for an out to visit me at me room and after confirming date and when I rd her I got my room. She faked on me saying she does not do our to hotels. Even though I told her I've seen her before and I have her I'm my th.

    LOL.
    If she could've she would've. You probably weren't texting with her. She's a sweet girl always eager to please. The bf / handler / driver wasn't in the mood to drive or was too busy to take her. That guy's an a-hole and she knows his attitude via text costs her money. Most strung out junkies have more business sense than this clown.

  5. #19951
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    At TrailHunter

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    I constantly get PMs from in and out of state asking for advice and tips. And I always say keep your eyes wide open. Look, because pussy is everywhere! Here's an example. Last Wednesday driving on 192 in K Town, broad daylight. Spotted a smoking hot, slick looking blond 20's at the Red Carpet Inn. And she looked so much like Taylor Swift. Parked. Got flashbacks because it was here that I fucked Deion about 6 yrs ago. Taylor lookalike was standing outside smoking a cigarette. Caught her eye and stared. She saw me and looked away puffing on the cigarette. Kept staring at her and again she saw me and looked away. Then she put the cigarette out and walked towards me. And she asked, " are you looking for a date " ? And TH grinning from ear to ear nodded. She got in! Said to her you look a lot like Taylor Swift. Asked her name and she laughingly said, " just call me Taylor " . Outstanding BBBJCIM. Swallowed the whole load without blinking an eye. One of the All Time Best! Hey, maybe she really was Taylor Swift! LMAO.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfOp8tMq2BY

    TrailHunter Livin' The Dream.
    Bro this post of yours is precisely why you are the legendary monger that you are brother. I can count on one hand how many Orlando monger's I actually have genuine RESPECT for, and you with the exception of SFJ, is right up there on my extremely short fucking list.

    Women love you!

    They hate C5!

    C5.

  6. #19950
    Quote Originally Posted by DrinkSlinger98  [View Original Post]
    So I was just wondering if a street walker has a room and you go there for the dream how much the the donation change if any.
    That's too generic of a question. If it's a known street walker with good reviews, then it comes down to deciding if you're looking for headache relief or full service. I'm hoping that anyone with half a brain would not take that offer from an unverified girl. If you don't know anything about the girl then you must stay in control. I don't care if you pass up a mansion over a car date, you don't let an unknown girl take you to their spot.

    If it's a known provider and you're only looking for headache relief then a room might be worth and extra $10 but if you're looking for full service then that figure can go up. You also have to consider that room dates usually last much longer than car dates.

    Look at the overall expected experience and determine what it's worth to you.

  7. #19949

    Chose a tale closer to do mall

    Quote Originally Posted by JaySam42  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you have a good plan.

    Happy hunting!
    I'm hoping I have better luck than last time I was down. I text Amy bear (originally from Hollywood) for an out to visit me at me room and after confirming date and when I rd her I got my room. She faked on me saying she does not do our to hotels. Even though I told her I've seen her before and I have her I'm my th.

    LOL.

  8. #19948

    Room Charge

    Tampa girls used to do that regularly to avoid LEO stings at favorite parking spots. Going rate there was $10 to some old man.

    I've had the same rate offered here a few times for some dude that has a room he lets to the girls at the Burb. Very skeptical about that arrangement.

    Last week I asked Tiffany about a place after an encounter with some inquisitive drivers. She knew of a place for $30/ hr. Must be getting a cut of cost.

    Declined.

    Mac Out.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrinkSlinger98  [View Original Post]
    So I was just wondering if a street walker has a room and you go there for the dream how much the the donation change if any.

  9. #19947

    Alot of LEO

    There was alot of LEO out last night. I think they had a sting going on around the sunoco so I headed the other side of 528. Several girls out behind the BK. Found a red head (forgot her name). Crappy atitude but I was in need so the hell with it. Besides the atitude she gave a great bbbjws. Nice ass that I would like to tap at a later date.

  10. #19946

    Noob question

    So I was just wondering if a street walker has a room and you go there for the dream how much the the donation change if any.

  11. #19945
    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam  [View Original Post]
    She contacted me to let me know she got her phone back and if I wanted to hang out. It was at that time I remembered I had seen her a few times never titty fucked her. Not sure how that slipped by me. Also got my 1st video out of it which I'll later post after I get a PH account setup.
    Great pics. She's tremendous.

  12. #19944

    Headache relief

    Headache relief.

    Anyone that's experienced Nikki's headache relief skills, knows that she's one of those girls (like Tammy, Desiree, Heritage, Kevon, Skyee, MJ, Tiffany and others) that just has something extra. I thought that maybe the attached picture might explain the situation, but after spending the last 24 hours with her, I investigated and Nikki does in fact only have one tongue (if just feels like she has 2 or 3).

    She has her phone back and I have numbers for seniors.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails twotongue.jpg‎  

  13. #19943

    Just wait.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    I constantly get PMs from in and out of state asking for advice and tips. And I always say keep your eyes wide open. Look, because pussy is everywhere! Here's an example. Last Wednesday driving on 192 in K Town, broad daylight. Spotted a smoking hot, slick looking blond 20's at the Red Carpet Inn. And she looked so much like Taylor Swift. Parked. Got flashbacks because it was here that I fucked Deion about 6 yrs ago. Taylor lookalike was standing outside smoking a cigarette. Caught her eye and stared. She saw me and looked away puffing on the cigarette. Kept staring at her and again she saw me and looked away. Then she put the cigarette out and walked towards me. And she asked, " are you looking for a date " ? And TH grinning from ear to ear nodded. She got in! Said to her you look a lot like Taylor Swift. Asked her name and she laughingly said, " just call me Taylor " . Outstanding BBBJCIM. Swallowed the whole load without blinking an eye. One of the All Time Best! Hey, maybe she really was Taylor Swift! LMAO.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfOp8tMq2BY

    TrailHunter Livin' The Dream.
    10 years from now in the Behind the Music episode detailing Taylor Swift's rapid plunge into darkness her tour manager will. Say "The warning signs were there, she would go out between shows and give random guys blowjobs for $20".

    Then you will know.

  14. #19942

    Snowflake.

    Needed a little headache relief after lots of work. Too late for a visit to any of the AMP providers, so I took a ride. Saw lots of providers, but nothing caught my eye. Saw a monger get busted by the man right after making a scoop too aggressively near 528. Be careful mongers. Was just about to give up when I spotted a small blonde near the Dollhouse. Around the block and I asked her if she needed a ride. Intro'd herself as Snowflake. Said everyone knows her. Petite, fun-sized blonde, about 5'-2" tall and in the shape I like. Did the obligatory LEO check, then off to the spot. Junior was tired but willing. Her head game was okay, and after a few minutes I decided I needed to get more of junior involved. Grabbed a cover and buried myself into a hot, wet pussy. Wasn't too long before I released that built up tension. She was indeed fun sized! After finishing up and cleaning up, I took her by the 7-11 for some goodies, then dropped her near her house (or so she said). 40 Mario coins for the entertainment. Nice girl, fun to talk to, easy on the eyes, and a eager. Be nice boys.

  15. #19941
    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam  [View Original Post]
    Did you have a problem finishing because it was toothy? I saw and reviewed her a few weeks ago and that was the most teeth I've ever felt. Eventually got the job done but I wouldn't repeat.
    LOL, exactly that. I enjoy a bit of rough play and teeth can be fun but hell yes that was a real issue. I read that review but didn't put the name with the review when I picked her up. I need skyee's Contact info again if it changed. She has been missed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape