Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19940

    Skye.

    I just got off the phone with her, she said she is over on Hobt by Royal, she is really looking for business. I will indulge after work. I have digits for senior members who are willing to trade.

  2. #19939
    Quote Originally Posted by StayUp333  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen here lately?
    I see her all the time by the number street # street 40 41. I saw her there I think last Saturday.

  3. #19938

    Taylor.

    I constantly get PMs from in and out of state asking for advice and tips. And I always say keep your eyes wide open. Look, because pussy is everywhere! Here's an example. Last Wednesday driving on 192 in K Town, broad daylight. Spotted a smoking hot, slick looking blond 20's at the Red Carpet Inn. And she looked so much like Taylor Swift. Parked. Got flashbacks because it was here that I fucked Deion about 6 yrs ago. Taylor lookalike was standing outside smoking a cigarette. Caught her eye and stared. She saw me and looked away puffing on the cigarette. Kept staring at her and again she saw me and looked away. Then she put the cigarette out and walked towards me. And she asked, " are you looking for a date " ? And TH grinning from ear to ear nodded. She got in! Said to her you look a lot like Taylor Swift. Asked her name and she laughingly said, " just call me Taylor " . Outstanding BBBJCIM. Swallowed the whole load without blinking an eye. One of the All Time Best! Hey, maybe she really was Taylor Swift! LMAO.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfOp8tMq2BY

    TrailHunter Livin' The Dream.

  4. #19937

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    Tried to pick up Nikki the librarian behind the redhead girl but as I caught her eye and pulled in just past her, someone swooped in behind and stopped traffic in the road and she hopped in. Well damn.

    Drove all the way back up to the numbered streets with zero activity. Finally found Nadia walking behind the 711. Seen her walking a few times and thought I would give her a go. WSW with some mixed background. Went for my preferred introductory headache relief. Head game was so so, dtbbbj never could finish. Just wasn't into it today. Still dropped. 2 for the time and effort. No time for another visit as I saw a good looking WSW in a tight red dress at the bus stop by 40th.

    Go get them.
    Did you have a problem finishing because it was toothy? I saw and reviewed her a few weeks ago and that was the most teeth I've ever felt. Eventually got the job done but I wouldn't repeat.

  5. #19936

    Skyee

    She contacted me to let me know she got her phone back and if I wanted to hang out. It was at that time I remembered I had seen her a few times never titty fucked her. Not sure how that slipped by me. Also got my 1st video out of it which I'll later post after I get a PH account setup.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg‎   Webp.net-resizeimage (2).jpg‎   Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg‎  

  6. #19935

    Aka bella saint. Ashley

    Anybody seen here lately?

  7. #19934

    Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelRok  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about renting on obt to be close to action.

    What's better to be closer to Florida mall or more inwards like Baymont or something like that.

    Also was thinking using that room just for SW but will rent on international dr for a better more comfy sleep and cleaner environment for a BP date. What are your thoughts. ?thanks.
    Sounds like you have a good plan.

    Happy hunting!

  8. #19933
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelRok  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about renting on obt to be close to action.

    What's better to be closer to Florida mall or more inwards like Baymont or something like that.

    Also was thinking using that room just for SW but will rent on international dr for a better more comfy sleep and cleaner environment for a BP date. What are your thoughts. ?thanks.
    I think Florida mall. The Sams parking lot is a current hot spot for action.

  9. #19932

    Stephanie

    I drive "the route" daily to and from work. Unfortunately for me, when I see something on the way to work I usually can't stop and after work (12 am) it's too dead for anything that interests me (usually). Tonight I must have overworked, fell into a "missing time / sleep thing" and found myself making a couple of laps from the redhead to the #'s and see this WSW in white pants just south of 39th that didn't look familiar (which puts me on alert. Hey I try to say up on the boards & the participants), so I cut back northbound, looks good, almost TGTBT, you-ey back south and I say that she looks cute, why not?. Pull in, she walks towards me (nice walk in heels, nice round booty), comes over, needs ride, and we drive off. Says she has a room but I'm looking for some relief, do the check, find a spot, agree on. 35 nuggets and done. Asked how I wanted it. Slow? Fast? Which was nice. BBBJCIMWS. Nice convo to and from, says she tries to stay utr, no ads, rarely walks, etc. Didn't seem to be on anything. I will repeat. Willing to share digits to SM's for same.

    5'7" ish, dark wavy hair, just past shoulders. Nice booty, beautiful tata's.

  10. #19931

    Visiting fam this weekend in otown

    Was thinking about renting on obt to be close to action.

    What's better to be closer to Florida mall or more inwards like Baymont or something like that.

    Also was thinking using that room just for SW but will rent on international dr for a better more comfy sleep and cleaner environment for a BP date. What are your thoughts. ?thanks.

  11. #19930

    Autumn

    Picked up autumn tonight. At 12:20 and I was highly disappointed. $30 for 1 minute CBJ & 5 minute K9. Didn't even finish. She promised she wasn't going to rush me and take care of me ect and that didn't go as planned. She was trying to get $50 out of me the whole car ride there and back. I'd never repeat. Also when I dropped her off at Waffle House. There were 6 UNCLES by Wendy's and BK with some man on the ground. Stay safe. #PissedOffNight.

  12. #19929

    Nadia

    Tried to pick up Nikki the librarian behind the redhead girl but as I caught her eye and pulled in just past her, someone swooped in behind and stopped traffic in the road and she hopped in. Well damn.

    Drove all the way back up to the numbered streets with zero activity. Finally found Nadia walking behind the 711. Seen her walking a few times and thought I would give her a go. WSW with some mixed background. Went for my preferred introductory headache relief. Head game was so so, dtbbbj never could finish. Just wasn't into it today. Still dropped. 2 for the time and effort. No time for another visit as I saw a good looking WSW in a tight red dress at the bus stop by 40th.

    Go get them.

  13. #19928
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 5

    Multi colored hair.

    Sup my fellow mongers I hookup with this little spinner name Crystal she always have different colored hair she 5'3 and young 23.40 Mario CBJ I have digits.

  14. #19927

    The Trail By Satellite

    Decided while I have a few weeks to check out the sites on the trail and locate some of the haunts listed. If you brothers are not using Google map and specifically the satelite imagery you're missing out on your pre-hunt research. You can not only visualize what someone means when the talk about driving behind Waffle House south of BK / Wendys near Consulate, but spot some nice quiet areas to use or stay away from.

    The consulate area was dead last night from about 6:30-8. I cruised thru the area a few times and then decided to head north of Sand Lake to check new territory. Didn't see anything there so went back bought some chili and just sat in the lot and watched. A comfortable 76 degree night but nothing.

    Put out several calls but no response for almost an hour. Then all at once. Bunny had moved to Holden but speach was so slurred and incoherent decided to pass. Tiffany was taking a break for some chicken nuggets and we agreed to meet. But she managed another date and took the sure thing. It's all business you know. Then got back and said she was now south of Consulate at BP. Wow can these girls put some distance between locations. Met up and went to a close dark spot which turned out to also be approved by competitors and soon filled with visitors so we cut short. Ah, but we had a private meeting about 1030 at a friend's place where she earned her 5th gold star.

    Still waiting to link up with Sasha.

  15. #19926

    Sasha

    Can you Private Message me? The number you gave me got someone else and I've already had 12 guys asking for your number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape