Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,001 to 30,015 of 31473
-
11-10-17 16:44 #1473Banned Member

Posts: 434There's not a lot of money downriver, so "real" (and by real I mean the ones that don't post on BP) providers usually don't post downriver.
Originally Posted by DetroitWill
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-17 16:41 #1472Banned Member

Posts: 434What the hell did you do to that link?
Originally Posted by DetTigersFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-17 16:40 #1471Banned Member

Posts: 434What providers wanted to meet you at a restaurant?
Originally Posted by BigFoot33
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-17 10:20 #1470Senior Member

Posts: 657Weekend fun
YES the weekend is here, got my check time to invest in nice looking pussy, I would like to get double trouble with couple good looking well built titty girls.
Most ask for references, I send my picture they want to meet at restaurant first. All I want is fun not blowing 350 in restaurant. Any turnons here fellas.
Thanks BF Be Cool.
-
11-09-17 00:30 #1469Senior Member

Posts: 36Sarah
I came upon this post for Sarah. I RTTF and there are a few reviews of her from the summer time in both the strip club and back page forums. With that said, has anyone seen her recently. I texted her and she replied that she is at 8 and Gratiot at that newly renovated motel. She's blowing up my phone about me seeing her. Seems like she doesn't have a set rate for services.
Http: liverubreviews. Com / ad / detroit /586-843-9520/1/202780.
-
11-08-17 11:02 #1468Senior Member

Posts: 610Any Downriver Providers?
I have tried the older Bianca and weird always posting Bianca. Any others you guys can point me To? Thanks!
-
11-08-17 10:35 #1467Senior Member

Posts: 657Tonya.
I have saw Tonya she is one gorgeous lady and she doesn't charge a penny outside the club, she comes from money. In med school you of M plastic surgeon.
Is he profession to B. And her skills are magnificent. Her body is oar excellent. I have some reservations on who has actually saw her. I did last night.
I couldn't sleep thinking about her WOW.
-
11-06-17 08:34 #1466Senior Member

Posts: 657Actually no problem
Its not a problem someone calls me "and" word we call each other that. But That lady Tonya 26 very beautiful no FS in Club just BJ. Takes a few at 25 a hit dances.
She text'd me last night said she wasn't working get to know her no charge dinner casual talking nothing else don't pry into her personal business.
She is a keeper!
Be cool BF.
-
11-06-17 07:55 #1465Senior Member

Posts: 389Shawna Ann
Unfortunately, no.
Originally Posted by Teebo
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-17 07:53 #1464Senior Member

Posts: 389Tonya
Pretty sure it's "Tonya, white young woman in college at you of M" and yes I plan on asking for her as well! Nice post thanks.
Originally Posted by Acoustic53
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-17 03:13 #1463

Posts: 461Well, then, it served its purpose to educate. I've never heard of that term before.
Originally Posted by Piemaster
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-17 21:27 #1462Senior Member

Posts: 390I'm 41 and I know she's older than me by a few years.
Originally Posted by Perusing
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-17 17:14 #1461

Posts: 461RE: Tonya White women in college
Please clarify -- is it "Tonya White, a young woman in college at you of M", or is it "Tonya, a white young woman in college at you of M". Or something else entirely.
Originally Posted by BigFoot33
[View Original Post]
On second thought, never mind, I'll just call ahead to FC and ask if Tonya is working tonight.
-
11-03-17 12:35 #1460Banned Member

Posts: 75Denial of Service
Must of been one disgusting woman for a nignog to turn down white pussy.
Originally Posted by BigFoot33
[View Original Post]
I wanted to leave this here so people could see why I got rid of you.
A2
-
11-03-17 08:30 #1459Senior Member

Posts: 657Hitch Hiker
Guy was hitch Hiking and thumb up my ride I stopped, He asked if he could pay something, I said no drove to his house. His lady was waiting on him, says come in have drink.
He then comes out with camera these are white people LOL. Asked me fuck my wife ok? I got up ran the fuck out of there no telling what you can't trust whte Hoe's.
Headed down to FC sc had expensive evening there. Had one great looking babe give me BBBJ, I made that lady gag and choke she was pretty good white chick built nice.
Tonya White young women in college you of M lot's of these women aren't ready for a real man.
Be cool BF.











Reply With Quote






