Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22737

    40 Harrison Ave, 2 D

    Despite no compelling reviews I stopped in for a session at Diva Spa (40 Harrison Ave, 2 D). Buzzer is clearly labeled and I was let right in. I tried to call first but the call went to voice mail. You get your choice of elevator or stairs to get to the second floor. A hostess is waiting for you, probably to make sure you go into the right business. The spa appears clean and updated although quarters are tight. I have been to many AMP and felt very comfortable paying for the session and getting disrobed. The table shower was the first test. The have one of the pre-fabbed table showers. You have to be careful how you lay down because it does not seem to cradle your neck well. The table shower was front and back with everything in between. I have had better but she made it very pleasant. Back in the room and had a surprisingly great massage. Lots of slippery oil and very little (ok, none) drapping. The finish was exactly what I was hoping for with a little prostate tease thrown in for good measure.

    As far as I can tell there where three ladies working. 2 average looks, the third was young and pretty. Guess it is the luck of the drawer.

    $70/ hr to the house, $40 tip to the hostess, $20 extra if you want the table shower.

    The only down side to this spa that they want an extra $20 for the table shower. I would recommend and might repeat if I am in the area again.

    - Gordon.

  2. #22736

    Odd question

    Hi, this is probably a silly question, but my wife is away, and she usually checks me over for ticks. (You know, those nasty insects.) Anyway, do you think a massage parlor lady would be willing to do it before massaging me? Or do you think she'd puke??

    Thanks!

  3. #22735

    Depot square Lexington.

    I keep trying this place because the massage is good. Undraped. Little bit of a hint of extras. Lin always tries to get you to pay for more time. Her line is "a dollar a minute". I've had a little luck there. I have heard through the monger grapevine that this board is known to her and her "boss". Seniors that I've shared with can pm me as I have info on extras here.

  4. #22734
    Ocean is ground floor.

    Quote Originally Posted by UaryJan  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, just a little question. I'm just confused about 299 newport in qtown. Which one is ground floor, which is upper level? Ocean or Oriental? Help is appreciated. Thanks.
    .

  5. #22733

    Confusion

    Hey guys, just a little question. I'm just confused about 299 newport in qtown. Which one is ground floor, which is upper level? Ocean or Oriental? Help is appreciated. Thanks.

  6. #22732

    Good real massage with HE

    Does anyone know a private provider in metro west that gives an excellent real massage with HE? PM ME.

  7. #22731
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMama  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone out there have any experience st the New AMP in newton?? Looking for provider reviews. Thanks!
    Door is right on a busy street and *extremely* exposed. Place feels utterly unfinished; like they got done taking the old hair salon stuff out and went "eh, good enough. " It feels a bit like getting a massage in an abandoned house. Walls also don't go all the way up. Massage was. Not great. But they know what you're there for.

  8. #22730

    The Same

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDippin  [View Original Post]
    I stand corrected. I was thinking they were still on the hill near Jackson Square.
    Same wonderful massage specialist as the other location. She is a sweetheart and is a Licensed Massage therapists. Treat her right because she is a sweetheart. Gives a full hour great massage. Enough said.

  9. #22729

    Adams Newton

    Does anyone out there have any experience st the New AMP in newton?? Looking for provider reviews. Thanks!

  10. #22728

    Wey mouth

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanker100  [View Original Post]
    Actually, the Weymouth PD is indeed diagonally across the street... 800 ft away, tops.

    I believe this is the same Lotus that vacated the former location near the KFC, less than a mile away. That was probably 5 or 6 months ago.

    This one opened the same time the other one closed, using the same name. Haven't been to the new one, but no complaints at the old location.
    I stand corrected. I was thinking they were still on the hill near Jackson Square.

  11. #22727
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDippin  [View Original Post]
    PD is no way near this location. You can shop wally world.
    Actually, the Weymouth PD is indeed diagonally across the street... 800 ft away, tops.

    I believe this is the same Lotus that vacated the former location near the KFC, less than a mile away. That was probably 5 or 6 months ago.

    This one opened the same time the other one closed, using the same name. Haven't been to the new one, but no complaints at the old location.

  12. #22726

    Wey mpouth

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPsychoSexy  [View Original Post]
    Isn't the Weymouth police station literally next door to this place? LOL.
    PD is no way near this location. You can shop wally world.

  13. #22725
    Isn't the Weymouth police station literally next door to this place? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beepers  [View Original Post]
    Previously reviewed. Went there few weeks ago. Paid for an hour and got a good ending. She like to spit to "lub" the HJ. Doubt there extra as I tried everything to hint.

  14. #22724
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDippin  [View Original Post]
    New setup in business complex. Has anyone ventured in?

    Grand Opening Lotus Massage
    Previously reviewed. Went there few weeks ago. Paid for an hour and got a good ending. She like to spit to "lub" the HJ. Doubt there extra as I tried everything to hint.

  15. #22723
    Quote Originally Posted by Gosox25  [View Original Post]
    Hi there -.

    It's been quite some time but thought I'd share a bit and see if anyone has anything good as well. I've seen Amy in Medford off an on since she was in the Medford Sq area. She's lovely but repetition can be boring Of course, I always want something new and different but that's usually ended up on the not-so-lovely end of the spectrum.

    I've been to a couple asian places. One ok, others not so.

    - Merry's. I've actually had some nice times here. I always seem to draw the same older woman but it's reliable, the massage is usually half decent, and the ending is not rushed. However, last time I think she was the only one there, the phone was ringing, and you know how that tends to go.

    - Conifer. I wanted to like this place as the location is pretty nice. I tried twice and don't think I will. I got the same older woman both times. She seems willing to please but frankly I find her quite unattractive. The massage was bleh but she is definitely willing to give multiples if that's your thing. I like a decent massage from someone relatively attractive and didn't get that there.

    - Melissa's. I stopped going there a while ago after a mish / mash of girls trying to upsell.

    Others:

    - Syls. She was actually quite a nice person and her photos were accurate. If you like busty, then she's got that covered and will let you enjoy the assets. However, the trip to and location of her room is in this strange basementy area which felt like I was walking into a Saw movie. Despite my love of curves my despise of the location is greater.

    - Kassie 'sensual tantra' - I don't mind a mature woman so gave her a shot as well. She is definitely mature but nice enough. However, she's one that thinks she's offering you much more than she is if that makes sense to you. 'let me know if this is too hard' when she's barely touching you. Or 'tantra' when it's just non smooth hands non-sexily / lazily rubbing over you. One was enough for me.

    Anyway, that's some of my quick hits. Merry is my surprise I suppose. If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear.

    Good luck and stay safe.
    Nice report. I agree on Conifer and won't go back. As for Melissa's, definitely an upsell but to me it's worth it. I go for the half hour for .5 and usually tip .7 for some major roaming both above and below. The girls have always been pretty hot and if you're willing to tip that much, you get a totally naked girl that lets you touch her all over. For a total of $. 2, worth it to me.

    You might also want to try Lotus in Danvers. I always leave happy and the girls are almost always young and attractive. Don't think I've ever had a granny there. But getting anything more than OTC up top is unlikely there, and sometimes even that isnt allowed. YMMV as always. I had a girl take her top off there and let me play with her cans, but only on that one visit.

    Also, I seem to be one of the few here that's had good experiences at the other place in the same building as Melissa's. Can't remember what they're calling it now but number ends in 9656. Anyway, the owner is a bit of a granny, but consistently delivers a good massage plus a slow, expert finish. Same woman that used to have a place on High St across from McD's in Danvers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape