Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2124

    StickyAndSweetHunny?

    If you are talking about SA's StickyAndSweetHunny, she told me 600 2 hr everything goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beckatal  [View Original Post]
    Hit her up before she left to Seattle and wanted 7 bills and to bring a girl along. Wouldn't come down from 7. Way too rich for my taste.

  2. #2123
    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    Hourly rooms are not legal in Seattle. I'm not sure if it's a statewide law or not, but I've never seen them.

    Closest thing I can think of is Tubs.

    -LCB.
    Hourly motels are illegal in Washington.

  3. #2122

    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolStud  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently in Kent. No kissing but BBBJ, BBFSCIP (pre negotiated slight upsell). Nice girl, pretty face, okay body, but very mechanical during the entirety of the session.
    She was a complete deadfish. A pleasant, unpushy deadfish.

    Hard pass, if you like leaving a visit with any sense of joy.

  4. #2121
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Hourly Rooms

    Hourly rooms are not legal in Seattle. I'm not sure if it's a statewide law or not, but I've never seen them.

    Closest thing I can think of is Tubs.

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo567  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where you can get rooms by the hour in Seattle, this was very


    common in Detroit and Chicago, but cannot find any (google) in Seattle / Shoreline / lynwood area. Anyone have any intel. Would appreciate it.

  5. #2120
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Wow LOL! I never given her anything near that! And she wanted you to bring a girl?

    For 7 bills she better bring one of her stripper friends for an all night party.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beckatal  [View Original Post]
    Hit her up before she left to Seattle and wanted 7 bills and to bring a girl along. Wouldn't come down from 7. Way too rich for my taste.

  6. #2119

    Hourly Motels in Seattle and Surrounding.

    Does anyone know where you can get rooms by the hour in Seattle, this was very common in Detroit and Chicago, but cannot find any (google) in Seattle / Shoreline / lynwood area. Anyone have any intel. Would appreciate it.

  7. #2118

    Miahmay

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I texted her and she said GFE I want to know if she does bb.

    http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-new-pictures-available-now/50117108
    Saw her recently in Kent. No kissing but BBBJ, BBFSCIP (pre negotiated slight upsell). Nice girl, pretty face, okay body, but very mechanical during the entirety of the session.

  8. #2117
    Hit her up before she left to Seattle and wanted 7 bills and to bring a girl along. Wouldn't come down from 7. Way too rich for my taste.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Hit her up in snap chat! Good luck you mongers!

  9. #2116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706
    Did you happen to see her track marks? She is a very unassuming, attractive woman, but she's a junkie. I arranged a BBFS session with her, but noticed tracks on both of her arms & insisted on a cover. I also saw those orange syringe tops in her trash can. She's very attractive, but I would think twice before BBing her.

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaRex  [View Original Post]
    http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...ed-up/38146217

    220. Bbfscip. So so experience. Bit distant and not really engaged.

  10. #2115
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolboarder78  [View Original Post]
    It's Trinity with a Z, not S (the blonde one).

    She quoted me a back to back sessions (not traditional duo) 30 minutes with one, then 30 minutes with the other, both BB for $500 total.
    Interesting I got quoted for 1000 for a traditional bb duo.

  11. #2114

    Lisa Marie

    http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...ed-up/38146217

    220. Bbfscip. So so experience. Bit distant and not really engaged.

  12. #2113

    Trinity Pleasurez & Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    What did she quote the price at?
    It's Trinity with a Z, not S (the blonde one).

    She quoted me a back to back sessions (not traditional duo) 30 minutes with one, then 30 minutes with the other, both BB for $500 total.

  13. #2112
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926

    My Spokane Snapchat girl is in Seattle.

    Hit her up in snap chat! Good luck you mongers!

  14. #2111
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    So I saw her and she was a tight and fresh BBFSCIP. I was first thing in the morning which was nice. She let me know that she does BBFS duos with Nikki Diamond. Allowed to go back and forth. It's definitely pricey tho.
    What did she quote the price at?

  15. #2110

    Nikki Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    So I saw her and she was a tight and fresh BBFSCIP. I was first thing in the morning which was nice. She let me know that she does BBFS duos with Nikki Diamond. Allowed to go back and forth. It's definitely pricey tho.
    Are you referring to Naughty Nikki Diamond? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ew-Sexy-Blonde!hh-special-tonight-only-Let-s-get-freaky-.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape