Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 39 of 403 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5475

    Hot and spicy.

    Quote Originally Posted by VanDamage  [View Original Post]
    Went to go see Hot & Spicy http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...ssage/25014862 She handles initial contact by email. My inquiry was returned with a photo of a serviceable MILF so I booked an hour "massage". Met up at her west side private residence and was immediately let down. Of course she was older and in worse shape than her pic. But as the story goes. I was there and out of options, so I went through with it.

    Pluses, she is a very nice lady and has a decent rack. Minuses, once the clothes came off, it was all down hill. Below the chest she is an absolute disaster. Seriously, that belly looked like a warzone. I just had to concentrate on her melons and power through to the finish. Probably my toughest release yet, and that's saying something. No massage, just right to a lame HJ to get me ready for a condom. No oral (WTF?) I was in and out in 20 minutes.

    I forget the donation, because frankly I will never be back, and there is no amount of flowers that you could pay me to consider otherwise. It's shame, she was super cool. Just way past her prime.
    I have seen her many times and I will see her many more. Yes she is a mom, guess what, a lot of times when you have a baby your tummy reflects that. I find her very passionate, lots of DFK, uncovered oral, not to completion. And she is the type of woman that starts to have an orgasm just about as soon as you touch her. I enjoy her.

  2. #5474

    Thats why

    Quote Originally Posted by VanDamage  [View Original Post]
    Went to go see Hot & Spicy http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...ssage/25014862 She handles initial contact by email. My inquiry was returned with a photo of a serviceable MILF so I booked an hour "massage". Met up at her west side private residence and was immediately let down. Of course she was older and in worse shape than her pic. But as the story goes. I was there and out of options, so I went through with it.

    Pluses, she is a very nice lady and has a decent rack. Minuses, once the clothes came off, it was all down hill. Below the chest she is an absolute disaster. Seriously, that belly looked like a warzone. I just had to concentrate on her melons and power through to the finish. Probably my toughest release yet, and that's saying something. No massage, just right to a lame HJ to get me ready for a condom. No oral (WTF?) I was in and out in 20 minutes.

    I forget the donation, because frankly I will never be back, and there is no amount of flowers that you could pay me to consider otherwise. It's shame, she was super cool. Just way past her prime.
    They never used real pics cause you would never show up. They got a good chance that once you are there and smell that twat you will go through with it.

  3. #5473

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppaChoppa  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I am thinking of taking one for the team as I cannot find anything on this one anywhere. Talked to her and seems sweet. Almost to sweet which has me a little nervous. Does anyone have any info? Thanks!

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-more/25027062
    How did the visit go with Hazel?

  4. #5472

    Hot & Spicy

    Went to go see Hot & Spicy http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...ssage/25014862 She handles initial contact by email. My inquiry was returned with a photo of a serviceable MILF so I booked an hour "massage". Met up at her west side private residence and was immediately let down. Of course she was older and in worse shape than her pic. But as the story goes. I was there and out of options, so I went through with it.

    Pluses, she is a very nice lady and has a decent rack. Minuses, once the clothes came off, it was all down hill. Below the chest she is an absolute disaster. Seriously, that belly looked like a warzone. I just had to concentrate on her melons and power through to the finish. Probably my toughest release yet, and that's saying something. No massage, just right to a lame HJ to get me ready for a condom. No oral (WTF?) I was in and out in 20 minutes.

    I forget the donation, because frankly I will never be back, and there is no amount of flowers that you could pay me to consider otherwise. It's shame, she was super cool. Just way past her prime.

  5. #5471

    Jane Dusk.

    Took the plunge with Jane. Overall a good experience. She's fun, flirty, and talkative. She gave a good multiple position session. She's is a little bigger than her pics suggest but she has nice tits and a tight kitty. We tried cg but she was having some trouble with taking it to the hilt. No problem. Just switched positions. Her moans were sexy as hell and I loved her O. Her accommodations could be better and she was a little late for our date but other than that I think she's worth a visit.

  6. #5470
    Quote Originally Posted by MelterMan  [View Original Post]
    It is funny that when I look up your original post on 05-22-17 you stated the "Damage was only $2. " I get you are trying to help someone you enjoyed enter a new market. But when I contacted her today she was asking for $2. 5 for an hour. In my opinion this is an absolute premium in this market. Our average is probably $2 for an hr. If you are truly trying to trying to help her you might suggest that this premium may not be warranted until others have independently reviewed and verified her value.

    My hope, as with all providers, is that she can make a go of it here and stay safe. It seems to me that this community is always welcoming of new and honest talent. But at the same time we also tend to be skeptical, especially when her photos are so obviously pulled from elsewhere.
    I hear ya and understand where your coming from. Did you try and negotiate and or discuss your concern or observation on donation? If you become a regular I am sure things will work out better like they did for me. My best advice is someone on here go and see her and then get back and review your experience good or bad. Take one for the team like I did back in May.

    I will be going out to dells next weekend and planning on making a pit stop to see her if she is still out there and will be more then glad to point this out for you.

  7. #5469

    Hazel.

    Hi,

    I am thinking of taking one for the team as I cannot find anything on this one anywhere. Talked to her and seems sweet. Almost to sweet which has me a little nervous. Does anyone have any info? Thanks!

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-more/25027062

  8. #5468

    Mary Foxx

    As others have noted, her body type is a bit on the larger side. That said, she is a reliable provider and provides decent service. YMMV but I enjoyed the service even though I prefer the more athletic types, would see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyBadger84  [View Original Post]
    Always was intrigued by Mary but recent pics have her looking a bit beyond her prime maybe. http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...iewed/26282917 Anyone try it out lately?

  9. #5467
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnumXLs  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...dulge/25742207

    Damage was only $2.4. Which was avg for the talent in the area.
    It is funny that when I look up your original post on 05-22-17 you stated the "Damage was only $2. " I get you are trying to help someone you enjoyed enter a new market. But when I contacted her today she was asking for $2. 5 for an hour. In my opinion this is an absolute premium in this market. Our average is probably $2 for an hr. If you are truly trying to trying to help her you might suggest that this premium may not be warranted until others have independently reviewed and verified her value.

    My hope, as with all providers, is that she can make a go of it here and stay safe. It seems to me that this community is always welcoming of new and honest talent. But at the same time we also tend to be skeptical, especially when her photos are so obviously pulled from elsewhere.

  10. #5466

    Sexy New Bombshell Available Now JUICY 25


  11. #5465
    Quote Originally Posted by FishDude55  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last year and she seemed to be a lot more thinner then. Maybe the pics are taken at bad angle? I'm not one for huge tits, hers are bigger then I like, starting to sag. Her service was ok, but I have no desire to repeat. Body type, just isn't my idea of sexy. I like smaller more petite women with firm average size tits.
    Her real age is showing in the B+W pic. Lots of cellulite! And I also like the smaller girls.

  12. #5464

    Saw her last year

    Saw her last year and she seemed to be a lot more thinner then. Maybe the pics are taken at bad angle? I'm not one for huge tits, hers are bigger then I like, starting to sag. Her service was ok, but I have no desire to repeat. Body type, just isn't my idea of sexy. I like smaller more petite women with firm average size tits.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyBadger84  [View Original Post]
    Always was intrigued by Mary but recent pics have her looking a bit beyond her prime maybe. http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...iewed/26282917 Anyone try it out lately?

  13. #5463

    Mary Fox

    Always was intrigued by Mary but recent pics have her looking a bit beyond her prime maybe. http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...iewed/26282917 Anyone try it out lately?

  14. #5462
    I agree. First time I saw her it was great.

    But went downhill more and more after that. The last time she started asking for a lot more than she normally does. When I politely declined she went ballistic. Said I was blowing her off after we made an appointment. I reminded her of all the times she ghosted on me after we set up a time, and that we had not made an appointment yet. After getting all nasty with me she starts hitting me up an hour later to come over. I don't need the Jeckle and Hyde routine, so I stopped seeing her. Are

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    It's a bit odd, for sure. I always think, when girls flip out like that, blessing in disguise.

    It took several tries, with different phone numbers, for me to finally meet with her. She's incredibly flaky with communication. You might be on the cusp of just about to meet and next thing you know, she doesn't reply for an hour or more. Gee, I wonder why? Maybe someone else's dick is in her mouth.

    Once I finally saw her, I felt very disappointed. All that build up for this?

    Chloe aims to please, but I found her a bit old and worn for my taste. Odd smell. Not tight at all. Like throwing a hot dog down the hallway, is that the saying?

    So consider yourself lucky, I'd say.
    .

  15. #5461

    Pic requests

    Quote Originally Posted by MagnumXLs  [View Original Post]
    Rachel is just a very safe player and wants to keep it safe for both. No DATY. No Kissing and No Anal & Everything must be covered. In this Biz I think that's the way to go and it's better that way. Pic is for security reasons & she'll know exactly who to let in her room and a LE check.

    Hope this helps.
    It's funny because I ask girls for pics all the time. I'm asking to get a better sense of how real / fake the pics in the ad are. Most of the time, this request results in radio silence. Understandably.

    When I'm asked for pics, I politely decline if it's a face pic request. I think sending them is a bad idea. You never know where they will end up. I don't want my face pics on a sex workers phone.

    She may be trustworthy. Your report makes me curious. But the rules / limits and the face pic request outweigh my curiosity.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape