rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6236
    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    Is she an indie? Where is this?
    She is completely independant and lives in the Point Lona area. Check previous posts for her number. You won't be disappointed. I really don't see the points of going back to AMPs after experiencing her.

  2. #6235

    Kings Massage San Marcos

    This place has been an on again off again place for me for several years. Mostly the girls are slightly younger than other places and accommodating on the finish with decent massage skills. House fee is $40 and when I go it is usually a $40 tip.

    As always it depends on the girls who can change all the time and YMMV.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...rooms/31719682

    Last night went in around 7 pm and the entire area was very quiet. The guy at the front desk is the owner Jason and while a little better nowadays he try's very hard to sell you on a massage. Anyway last night I told him I wanted a hard massage and he recommended May who looks to be 30 something decent looking very strong build.

    The massage started with some good firm shoulder and back rubs with No oil and no cover. She ran her hands down my leg grab my ass a few times before she started putting on oil. While she was doing the oil , she kept strong good pressure of my neck and back. After working both sides of my back she started doing a long slow strokes down my leg, each time putting her finger right on my ass and then running her hands down my leg again very firmly but very deeply touched me up to my balls and ass on each massage stroke. Reached over a few times and grabbing her ass with no resistance but I was enjoying the sensation so I more or less lay down and enjoyed her strong fingers running up and down my leg and back. It felt pretty good.

    After about 30 minutes she went to get hot towels and did a pretty careful job getting the oil off. Then she put on the sheet and continued to give me more of a back and leg rub. She really workied out my shoulder and back before the flip.

    On the turnover she asked me did I want my face and chest massage and I said yes but only for a little bit which got her to smile at me and she proceeded to give me a face and scalp massage for a few minutes which I needed because I was having headaches and that's a great way to relax. She worked her way down my abdomen and she could see my hard on through the sheet bounce up and down to every stroke as she reached over my head down to my belly. I put my face in her boobs a couple of times and she just laughed and asked me did I want to oil there as she touch my cock through the sheet.

    The actual handjob were slow and steady with a good build up not too fast and furious While not too hard to be painful and she was very happy when I released and I said good girl which made her smile again.

    She went to get more hot towels and cleanup was fairly quick, I got a full hour of good massage was very accommodating with HJ at the end. I tipped 40 And thought about giving her more too but decided to keep it at the standard.

    I've been getting tipping pressure lately from other places so I'm a little bit uneasy raising the price for good service because it seems like even lousy service gets the same tip which isn't fair to us consumers.

    This is one I would repeat.

  3. #6234
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandong  [View Original Post]
    Pardon my ignorance, but what's a "honey pot"?

    Thanks,

    Van.
    RTFF! Just kidding. A honey pot is a tool used to lure criminals to catch them red-handed.

  4. #6233
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Is the tip for Eva 40 or 60 that you're paying.
    $40 which she is apparently always happy with.

  5. #6232
    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    Who took the pics? Why do I get the feeling that this is a honey pot? Too many people shilling for her, seems too good to be true. My apologies if I'm wrong.
    Pardon my ignorance, but what's a "honey pot"?

    Thanks,

    Van.

  6. #6231

    Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    I had a very good session with Eva at Z last Thursday, she was great as always! Took her panties down to below her knees, definitely one of her more sensual sessions with me.
    Is the tip for Eva 40 or 60 that you're paying.

  7. #6230
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppaII  [View Original Post]
    ...On another note, I ended up there as I could not get a hold of Eva. I called Z and I think the person said "Eva no more" but I am not sure. May try again in a couple of days. If anyone can confirm, please do.
    I had a very good session with Eva at Z last Thursday, she was great as always! Took her panties down to below her knees, definitely one of her more sensual sessions with me.

  8. #6229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 194
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrogantBstrd  [View Original Post]
    Nice, TN. I may give her a call this week. Does it have to be a milking table? What if I want a traditional BJ? LOL!
    She has a massage table, bed, and the milking table. You choose which (or a combination) you want.

  9. #6228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120
    Quote Originally Posted by SDrider  [View Original Post]
    It's like they don't even know what their ads say.
    I'd bet paychecks that none of the AMP's have their providers on their Editorial Board. LOL.

  10. #6227
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    I visited my now-favorite FBSM-masseuse today and got another milking table treatment! She's modified it so she's more comfortable underneath and the pay-off is a better experience for the guy! Wow. I was blown away--literally and figuratively. AND she's got great hands, a sparkling personality, and lovely big breasts. What a package!

    I posted her phone number on a previous post, but some of the numbers were replaced with astericks * so PM me for her number, but be patient, I'm busy and not on the computer all day.

    Enjoy the pictures!
    Who took the pics? Why do I get the feeling that this is a honey pot? Too many people shilling for her, seems too good to be true. My apologies if I'm wrong.

  11. #6226
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    I visited my now-favorite FBSM-masseuse today and got another milking table treatment! She's modified it so she's more comfortable underneath and the pay-off is a better experience for the guy! Wow. I was blown away--literally and figuratively. AND she's got great hands, a sparkling personality, and lovely big breasts. What a package!

    I posted her phone number on a previous post, but some of the numbers were replaced with astericks * so PM me for her number, but be patient, I'm busy and not on the computer all day.

    Enjoy the pictures!
    That's hot!

  12. #6225
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    I visited my now-favorite FBSM-masseuse today and got another milking table treatment!

    Enjoy the pictures!
    Nice, TN. I may give her a call this week. Does it have to be a milking table? What if I want a traditional BJ? LOL!

  13. #6224

    Alecxis Keeps Getting Better

    I visited my now-favorite FBSM-masseuse today and got another milking table treatment! She's modified it so she's more comfortable underneath and the pay-off is a better experience for the guy! Wow. I was blown away--literally and figuratively. AND she's got great hands, a sparkling personality, and lovely big breasts. What a package!

    I posted her phone number on a previous post, but some of the numbers were replaced with astericks * so PM me for her number, but be patient, I'm busy and not on the computer all day.

    Enjoy the pictures!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails under table_01.jpg‎   under table_02.jpg‎  

  14. #6223
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppaII  [View Original Post]
    Based on other reviews I made an appointment with Jessica at the subject spa. Massage was as described by other reviewers, no so much pressure but very sensual long strokes. She spent a lot of time in my legs, I don't know how some of these girls can detect your problem areas. I was very happy with the massage and the overall experience. She was not wearing shorts, but a very short dress which gave easy access to the interesting areas. Lots of fondling throughout the massage, she was wearing a very tiny and loose thong. Different experience, I recommend trying.

    On another note, I ended up there as I could not get a hold of Eva. I called Z and I think the person said "Eva no more" but I am not sure. May try again in a couple of days. If anyone can confirm, please do.

    Thanks to every reviewer, San Diego is a very active section compared to my neck of woods.

    Be safe BP.
    Glad to see Wen getting popular. I've experienced both Kiki and Jessica and they are both great in different ways. I was one of the first to review Kiki earlier this year- she gives probably the best massage I've ever had complete with chiropractic type crackings and all and Jessica is hotter and more sensual. I just hope they don't raise prices with how popular they are getting.

  15. #6222
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyj  [View Original Post]
    This was my second visit ti Aleczis'. The first time was excellent with an awsome massage and CBJ. That is a deal of a lifetime and probably the best massage I have ever had. You definitely need to have a 2 hour block to benefit from this.

    This time around I only had 30 minutes to spare. What was on the menu? A 20 minute Swedish massage with lots of dirty talk and fondling. After the massage I opted for the milking table. Yes, you heard that, the milking table. Off comes all her clothes and she goes underneath for a HJ with tons of ball play and p-state. At the same time she is completely spread and in goes fiv as she is servicing. There is a mirror at the side so you can see all the action. She allowed a pop on her tatas. Probably the best HJ I have ever had. 1. 4 out the door a happy man. I don't think anyone out there offers this service so I now have a new favorite. She doea offer CBJ but I figured it would be too uncomfortable given the space under the table. This is now a check off of my bucket list. Have fun.
    Is she an indie? Where is this?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape