Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 614 of 868 FirstFirst ... 114 514 564 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 664 714 ... LastLast
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 13007
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3812

    A little fun

    Decided to take a winger and hit Robertson 1100 block. Had Saturday with an extra hour. So a fairly hot Coco about 35-40 answers the door and we proceed to the usual, lay down get undressed gets a little pressure then a little oil. She is dressed for success and sits beside me massage my arm in her lap to I start to play with her. She suggests maybe I want to massage her, well why not? I am a giver and up for new fun. She proceeds to lay clothed and face down. I start to work her back slowly remove the dress and the under layers. Finally get the tights off her to reveal a cute little ass alb eight a little older. Her Bush was light but not shaved or kept up. She really love the outside ruby not so much fingering. Her pussy got really wet and on the flip I exposed her fun bags which nice and large little sloppy but fun. I gave her a few apparent orgasms. Then knelt between her thighs with wood ready for some fun. She stroked it but when I asked for FS it was a definite NO. Weird because we had the whole lead up and what seemed like a natural next step. So no BJ either but she lay next to me an stroked it. Not bad and kinda fun. Would not keep at this, but a decent $ spent for a little different exp.

  2. #3811
    Hey guys, I'm headed to LA for five days next week. I'm staying at the Dream on Selma (which is in West or regular Hollywood, I think. It's a block away from the Arclight).

    Would any of you fine gentlemen be able to point me to the closest 'acceptable' joint, or if I'm completely screwed by location, the nearest option.

    Thanks!

  3. #3810
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyhawk767  [View Original Post]
    Fantastic event and a great cap to the evening before I head out on a flight in the AM.

    Tammy. K-Girl. Only on Thursday's. . 5 mama $. 2 to T. Might be there every Thursday if I lived here. The wallet is thankful I don't.
    Does Tammy have highlight streaks in her hair? I went there on a Thurs a few weeks ago and saw a pretty good looking gal walk out and answer her cell while I was coming in. I would have asked for her if I knew her name. But I wasn't let down by Jinny either.

  4. #3809

    Moonstone-VIP

    Any info on Moonstone now VIP on Huntington? The phone number is not working. Did it close and the famous Jenny go back to weho?

  5. #3808
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect  [View Original Post]
    Any idea if BBBJ is on the menu or cim?

    What's the standard damage?
    Yes it's available only with I believe her name is Maria. Older Latina late 40's fake boobs and fake ass! She just likes to keep it quiet! I would like to get any suggestion on White girl to visit either in a massage parlor or backpage.

  6. #3807

    Lennox BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gman008  [View Original Post]
    So far been there like 5 times. I have 25 -30 yrs Rosy Latina light skin C cups. Nice body 8 service. Also had Selena Deeptroats dick well. Fat ass B cups. Takes dick well doesn't complain if you go hard. Jennifer Latina DDD and fat ass all silicone. But sucks great dick. Carolina Ddd silicone great natural add!! But she will complain if you like to go hard! Anyways go try it out guys!
    Any idea if BBBJ is on the menu or cim?

    What's the standard damage?

  7. #3806

    Koreatown.

    Looking for recommendations of places in Koreatown. I feel like I hear about the neighborhood as a whole more than I hear about any places in it.

  8. #3805
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota2016  [View Original Post]
    You referring to lingo and terms used? Click on abbreviations on top of the page.
    Why use complicated and often incorrectly used abbreviations if the decoder is as you said at the top of the page?

    It accomplishes nothing.

    And if you scroll through the post- people using the codes for money spent are in the minority.

  9. #3804

    Secret codes

    You referring to lingo and terms used? Click on abbreviations on top of the page.

  10. #3803
    Quote Originally Posted by FiftyFourteen  [View Original Post]
    Damn Secret Codes!!

    🙄.
    LOL, I think exactly the same thing. These codes are about as effective as escorts asking you if you're a cop or not before they remove their clothes.

  11. #3802

    Nuru in LA

    Are there any OC nurugurus-style places in LA? All the places I found mean FS when they advertise nuru. I'm just looking for a good relaxing b2 b with he.

  12. #3801

    Where is this Lennox place

    Quote Originally Posted by Gman008  [View Original Post]
    So far been there like 5 times. I have 25 -30 yrs Rosy Latina light skin C cups. Nice body 8 service. Also had Selena Deeptroats dick well. Fat ass B cups. Takes dick well doesn't complain if you go hard. Jennifer Latina DDD and fat ass all silicone. But sucks great dick. Carolina Ddd silicone great natural add!! But she will complain if you like to go hard! Anyways go try it out guys!
    I couldn't seem to find it. Where is it exactly? Do they only host Latinas?

    Thanks!

  13. #3800

    Lennnox Message

    So far been there like 5 times. I have 25 -30 yrs Rosy Latina light skin C cups. Nice body 8 service. Also had Selena Deeptroats dick well. Fat ass B cups. Takes dick well doesn't complain if you go hard. Jennifer Latina DDD and fat ass all silicone. But sucks great dick. Carolina Ddd silicone great natural add!! But she will complain if you like to go hard! Anyways go try it out guys!

  14. #3799

    M&A Massage.

    Nothing special. Had a Jane Doe Korean GIF. CFS. I like to stick to my hood but man. I haven't had anything less than 40 in a long time.

  15. #3798
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck6234  [View Original Post]
    50 14 I took that to be. 5 for the house and 120 tip.
    Damn Secret Codes!!

    🙄.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape