Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,791 to 20,805 of 43527
-
11-04-17 19:30 #22737Senior Member

Posts: 164540 Harrison Ave, 2 D
Despite no compelling reviews I stopped in for a session at Diva Spa (40 Harrison Ave, 2 D). Buzzer is clearly labeled and I was let right in. I tried to call first but the call went to voice mail. You get your choice of elevator or stairs to get to the second floor. A hostess is waiting for you, probably to make sure you go into the right business. The spa appears clean and updated although quarters are tight. I have been to many AMP and felt very comfortable paying for the session and getting disrobed. The table shower was the first test. The have one of the pre-fabbed table showers. You have to be careful how you lay down because it does not seem to cradle your neck well. The table shower was front and back with everything in between. I have had better but she made it very pleasant. Back in the room and had a surprisingly great massage. Lots of slippery oil and very little (ok, none) drapping. The finish was exactly what I was hoping for with a little prostate tease thrown in for good measure.
As far as I can tell there where three ladies working. 2 average looks, the third was young and pretty. Guess it is the luck of the drawer.
$70/ hr to the house, $40 tip to the hostess, $20 extra if you want the table shower.
The only down side to this spa that they want an extra $20 for the table shower. I would recommend and might repeat if I am in the area again.
- Gordon.
-
11-04-17 17:29 #22736Senior Member

Posts: 56Odd question
Hi, this is probably a silly question, but my wife is away, and she usually checks me over for ticks. (You know, those nasty insects.) Anyway, do you think a massage parlor lady would be willing to do it before massaging me? Or do you think she'd puke??
Thanks!
-
11-04-17 08:46 #22735Senior Member

Posts: 74Depot square Lexington.
I keep trying this place because the massage is good. Undraped. Little bit of a hint of extras. Lin always tries to get you to pay for more time. Her line is "a dollar a minute". I've had a little luck there. I have heard through the monger grapevine that this board is known to her and her "boss". Seniors that I've shared with can pm me as I have info on extras here.
-
11-04-17 00:22 #22734Senior Member

Posts: 465Ocean is ground floor.
.
Originally Posted by UaryJan
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-17 14:05 #22733Regular Member

Posts: 5Confusion
Hey guys, just a little question. I'm just confused about 299 newport in qtown. Which one is ground floor, which is upper level? Ocean or Oriental? Help is appreciated. Thanks.
-
11-03-17 11:26 #22732Senior Member

Posts: 149Good real massage with HE
Does anyone know a private provider in metro west that gives an excellent real massage with HE? PM ME.
-
11-03-17 00:38 #22731Regular Member

Posts: 22Door is right on a busy street and *extremely* exposed. Place feels utterly unfinished; like they got done taking the old hair salon stuff out and went "eh, good enough. " It feels a bit like getting a massage in an abandoned house. Walls also don't go all the way up. Massage was. Not great. But they know what you're there for.
Originally Posted by MassageMama
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-17 18:04 #22730Senior Member

Posts: 136The Same
Same wonderful massage specialist as the other location. She is a sweetheart and is a Licensed Massage therapists. Treat her right because she is a sweetheart. Gives a full hour great massage. Enough said.
Originally Posted by DoubleDippin
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-17 11:29 #22729Senior Member

Posts: 88Adams Newton
Does anyone out there have any experience st the New AMP in newton?? Looking for provider reviews. Thanks!
-
11-01-17 09:12 #22728Senior Member

Posts: 175Wey mouth
I stand corrected. I was thinking they were still on the hill near Jackson Square.
Originally Posted by Spanker100
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-17 07:32 #22727Senior Member

Posts: 107Actually, the Weymouth PD is indeed diagonally across the street... 800 ft away, tops.
Originally Posted by DoubleDippin
[View Original Post]
I believe this is the same Lotus that vacated the former location near the KFC, less than a mile away. That was probably 5 or 6 months ago.
This one opened the same time the other one closed, using the same name. Haven't been to the new one, but no complaints at the old location.
-
11-01-17 07:15 #22726Senior Member

Posts: 175Wey mpouth
PD is no way near this location. You can shop wally world.
Originally Posted by SirPsychoSexy
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-17 19:04 #22725Senior Member

Posts: 189Isn't the Weymouth police station literally next door to this place? LOL.
Originally Posted by Beepers
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-17 17:52 #22724Senior Member

Posts: 147Previously reviewed. Went there few weeks ago. Paid for an hour and got a good ending. She like to spit to "lub" the HJ. Doubt there extra as I tried everything to hint.
Originally Posted by DoubleDippin
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-17 15:43 #22723Senior Member

Posts: 531Nice report. I agree on Conifer and won't go back. As for Melissa's, definitely an upsell but to me it's worth it. I go for the half hour for .5 and usually tip .7 for some major roaming both above and below. The girls have always been pretty hot and if you're willing to tip that much, you get a totally naked girl that lets you touch her all over. For a total of $. 2, worth it to me.
Originally Posted by Gosox25
[View Original Post]
You might also want to try Lotus in Danvers. I always leave happy and the girls are almost always young and attractive. Don't think I've ever had a granny there. But getting anything more than OTC up top is unlikely there, and sometimes even that isnt allowed. YMMV as always. I had a girl take her top off there and let me play with her cans, but only on that one visit.
Also, I seem to be one of the few here that's had good experiences at the other place in the same building as Melissa's. Can't remember what they're calling it now but number ends in 9656. Anyway, the owner is a bit of a granny, but consistently delivers a good massage plus a slow, expert finish. Same woman that used to have a place on High St across from McD's in Danvers.











Reply With Quote



