Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,586 to 15,600 of 35480
-
10-31-17 14:25 #19895Banned Member

Posts: 363Skyee
Just saw her on my 2 pm lunch break. Said some chic stole her phone but she can be found walking near the royal. Needs donation help for the room and is doing specials.
TMC
-
10-31-17 14:21 #19894Banned Member

Posts: 363Tiffany
I read that Natasha was back and I have a thing for thicker girls so around 11 pm last night I headed out looking for her. No luck and wasn't much out anyway. I did manage to scoop up Tiffany at the new quad wawa for another excellent headache relief session. Her digits are the same and available to active and contributing members. And if anyone has Natasha's digits it would be much appreciated.
TMC.
-
10-31-17 10:58 #19893Senior Member

Posts: 152Stupid
You must think we are all stupid. You got to be kidding wanting that information with one post.
Originally Posted by OkokListenNow
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-17 10:55 #19892Senior Member

Posts: 54Pretty hot WSW but OBT past Geneva.
I saw a nice white girl in a dream by the gas station getting into another vehicle on OBT and just past CLar. OC. She had nice tits. I was flipping a ***** when she got snagged but someone else. Anyone have any info on her?
-
10-31-17 09:13 #19891

Posts: 640I was with BSW Ashley at the end of May and it was uncovered. I picked her up in front of GFS in the early afternoon and gave her 25 for a BBBJ. I didn't find her skills to be that impressive.
Originally Posted by Rudiger
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-17 08:59 #19890Senior Member

Posts: 1104Ashley and Hunny
Agree on those two thin, well-dressed BSWs who are always out very late or early morning on the westside of OBT from Baymont (that's where they stay) to Sand Lake. With their unusually good appearance and high rates, it's easy to see why they're always out. I suspect many mongers think they're with uncle, trannies, or already know about the non-negotiable, high rates / covered service and stay away.
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-17 08:41 #19889Senior Member

Posts: 394South OBT BSW
When you offered 40 bucks, did you know it would be covered? I think I would have to drop down to 20 for a CBJ and only if it worked!
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-17 06:18 #19888Senior Member

Posts: 29New to the SW scene. Could someone PM me some good tips for choosing locations for private car dates? Also, how much does the Geneva charge? I know they've by the hour.
-
10-30-17 21:18 #19887Senior Member

Posts: 664Bsw
Her name is Hunny. Been reviewed in here before. Has been around for a while, and is a friend of Ashley. Same type of service and price. They are both out usually every night. Saw a new BSW last night wearing black yoga pants that she filled out quite nicely and a white shirt with maroon long sleeves and LOVE across the back. Her name was Sunny. Wanted $50 for a BJ. I asked if she really thought she could get that out here? She said "yes, it's just been slow". Offered her $40 and she turned it down. SMH. Oh, well.
Originally Posted by PerfectAss
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-17 20:39 #19886Senior Member

Posts: 394Obt
Sure, Ashley, aka Bella saint has been out at 11 am for the past two morning around 44th and OBT. JoJo is living behind Burger King just south of 528, I think we can kick her OFF of the streetwalker thread because she got kicked out of her hotel and has anyone had a positive date with her anyway? Now, she's just the crying beggar. Lots of nibbles between 39 and Burger King. There is a BSW named Ashley that walks from Baymont Hotel down to Sand Lake Rd on the west side of OBT in high heels, tight mini skirt, can't miss her, wants BP prices and everything is covered, have not seen her last couple of days, maybe it's too cold for the mini dress. There is another BSW along the same route but I do not know her name.
Originally Posted by Gooch78
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-17 19:11 #19885

Posts: 640The best place right now is on 528 and Consulate which is just south of the turnpike. There is a Burger King and a Wendys. Behind those is a side street that usually contains our best girls. They are normally out all hours of the day. Just west of that (past Wendy's) there is a plaza with a Sams and Waffle house. Drive behind the Waffle House and take that street all the way past Sams and you may find other girls there.
Originally Posted by Gooch78
[View Original Post]
Many of these girls stay at the Suburban just north of Burger King on Consulate. You can often drive or walk through the Suburban and see girls there. Look at the Names and Faces blog and you will know what the real working girls look like. In this area, you can expect to see Tammy, Nikki, Kiki, Tiffany, Barbie, Kylie, Desiree, MJ and other local favorites.
Since you are a senior, if you have issues and want numbers, just let us know.
-
10-30-17 19:02 #19884

Posts: 640I'll respond via PM. LEO already knows the hot areas, but why broadcast it.
Originally Posted by Gooch78
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-17 18:02 #19883Senior Member

Posts: 37Visiting for a few weeks.
Are there any maps or suggestions as to where on the TRAIL or other areas you guys can help me out with?
-
10-30-17 14:52 #19882Senior Member

Posts: 872She sounds like the girl one of you guys outscooped me for a couple of weeks ago at Lee and Kingsbury. I've never seen her again.
Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-17 13:27 #19881Senior Member

Posts: 245Was a matter of time, she wasn't careful in any way shape or form!
Originally Posted by TrailGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






