Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,601 to 15,615 of 35480
-
10-30-17 10:46 #19880Senior Member

Posts: 730Hot new blonde a long way from home
Went out hunting yesterday morning around 9 and didn't see anything worthwhile in the Lockhart area so I headed to the south trail. After driving up and down between the bowling alley on the south side to the auto zone on the north side I finally spotted a tall skinny blonde down around 40th. I saw her cross over from the west side of the trail to the east side and that's when I was able to make the scoop. She eagerly hopped in and then remembered me from a few weeks ago when I picked her up on Lee road. Her name's Veronica and was very happy to see me again and asked if I would give her a ride back up to Lee road where she lives. Well being the good Samaritan that I am I said sure and she said I will reward you for helping me get back home. Apparently she lives with her mother at the Countryside next to the hwy. We get off at the exit and find a spot to have fun nearby and she gave the flute the proper polishing that it needed for a Jack and a Ham. Only took about 5 minutes and afterwards I dropped her off where she lives and told her to give me a call next week and we'll visit the Geneva.
For those of you that might ask, no I don't have her digits, doesn't have a phone. She's a young one, maybe 22 or 23, about 5'7" and around 125#. Prime spinner type and well worth taking to the stump grinders. Will try to get a couple pics to post the next time I make the scoop.
PHFJ Out!
-
10-30-17 08:53 #19879Senior Member

Posts: 7357At Rookiemonger
Check your PM.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
10-29-17 23:57 #19878Senior Member

Posts: 90Philly to orlando
I'm from Philly but live in Chicago now and let me tell this city was once a goldmine for SW it has died. Definitely not like it used to be it's still talent here decent ones too but with all the murders LE is very active. I do miss Philadelphia man tons of Different SW's and an very active forum we winning check out the cooky jar forum in Philadelphia. But you guys forum here is awesome I really want to move to Orlando LOL not just cause of that the weather too probably will soon. If any of you guys are ever in Philly or Chicago and need direction to the strolls hit me up. And remember the name I will be coming to check out the infamous trail real SOON.I get jealous looking at you guys forum and the one in Philadelphia cause the forum in Chicago is not up to par and sometimes dead And definitely will not trust bp here to many set ups.
-
10-29-17 21:50 #19877Banned Member

Posts: 5343Thanks bro,
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
The Tampa stroll has been dry long before the crazy shit going on here now but yes, def isn't helping things. I sure wish I can do the OBT more often.
-
10-29-17 20:54 #19876Senior Member

Posts: 317Liz aka Half Pint
Picked up my ATF Half Pint. Went to a secluded spot and got right down to business. Lots of sucking and licking going on. Not forgetting the boys, she covered every inch.
Lots of moaning from her as I put my finger in her tight pussy which was already wet like a river.
Busted my nut in her mouth. She held every drop in her mouth till I was done. She opened her mouth to show me then swallowed every drop to coat her throat.
Always a definite repeat. No digits at this time.
-
10-29-17 20:41 #19875Senior Member

Posts: 317KiKi
Kiki went to the resort tonight to spend a little time with her long lost uncle.
-
10-29-17 14:37 #19874Senior Member

Posts: 746It's their nickname for Orange Blossom Trail.
Originally Posted by HawaiianD
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-17 13:07 #19873Banned Member

Posts: 1218Mission Accomplished
Last Friday night. Rolled into HO Town cause I was on a mission to find one that I never " dated " . And immediately, I found one! Spotted her walking in the Baymont Inn parking lot on The Infamous Paradise Trail. Aka The Old Quad area. She got in. And I asked her what she was up to. " Hanging out " , she said. Played with each other on our way to the spot. Sara is a dirty blond haired, blue eyed spinner about 30 from O Town. Surfer beach girl type. All made up, and looking sexy. And she looks a lot like one of my ATFs, the sexy spinner Kylie. Sara started the fun with an excellent BBBJ. She switched back and forth from suckin dick to French kissin. And it was good! So good that I wanted to fuck her. " TH, I have my period " , she said. Opted for the CIM cause I didn't feel like earning another Red Patch. Busted. Shot a big load in her mouth. She spit. Would definitely hookup with her again because she was looking sexy, and was trustworthy, and pleasant. Oh, and because of her excellent BBBJCIM and excellent tongue on tongue action.
TrailHunter Livin' The Dream.
-
10-29-17 11:52 #19872Senior Member

Posts: 206East Side Blog
Might want to repost to the East Side blog, a bunch of regulars over there.
Originally Posted by JMC304
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-17 10:38 #19871Senior Member

Posts: 7357The Melody on Paradise Trail
If she knew her way to the Melody, she's definitely a hooker and definitely not new.
Originally Posted by Drakus22
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
10-29-17 10:12 #19870

Posts: 640I guess they enjoyed it because I just got a text from Tammy saying they're keeping the room together and doubles are staying on the menu.
Originally Posted by MyTankMan
[View Original Post]
I have digits for seniors.
-
10-29-17 04:15 #19869

Posts: 640Check your inbox. Seniors can PM me for Nikki's digits.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-17 03:47 #19868Banned Member

Posts: 531Paradise Trail?
Monger posted on the Pasco / Hernando Board about Paradise Trail in Orlando.
Anyone with more details as to where Paradise Trail is?
Info would be GREATLY appreciated.
Mahalo.
-
10-29-17 01:53 #19867Senior Member

Posts: 887Tracy or Tracey
Picked up aTracy or Tracey in this area by Wal-Mart very nice bbj for 20 beans don't know if it's the same one but she had some nice bolt ons. Would definitely pick her up again if I find her.
Originally Posted by Wayupinya
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-17 00:15 #19866Senior Member

Posts: 7357Chantal
Originally Posted by TrailMaestro
[View Original Post]
TH is spot on correct. A no nonsense cool chick. I've known her for year's. Used to slap that huge ass hard in doggy style and she never complained. She's lost a LOT of weight. She just doesn't look that good without the weight.
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
C5.












Reply With Quote




