Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,051 to 22,065 of 40011
-
11-03-17 22:21 #17961Regular Member

Posts: 15Dredging up an old post here, but when you say Ramadan, are you referring to a Middle Eastern girl? Would love to check her out if so!
Originally Posted by CuteWOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-17 13:51 #17960Senior Member

Posts: 111Tips
I think that one could be hard one to prove what was paid. Negotiations happen, someone might not get the full service the MMS thought, etc.
Originally Posted by NorthsideTod2
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-17 11:13 #17959Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 437I can confirm that, also. Reliably standard service, leaving happy.
Originally Posted by VRooomBada
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-17 00:36 #17958Senior Member

Posts: 200Green Spa
Green Spa on Halsted is right in that area. Nothing special, but it's reliable.
Originally Posted by HughMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-17 13:55 #17957Senior Member

Posts: 56Do providers share tips with owners?
That would piss me off.
Originally Posted by NotDeadYet
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-17 12:09 #17956Senior Member

Posts: 136Yup.
Imagine if everyone did what you did and did not overpay. A lot better scene I think.
Yup I agree and there would be a hotter selection of women.
I just don't get it.
60 and a 40 tip is above and beyond what 80% of these chicks should be commanding. And no tit show either. Way overpriced we have it here.
-
10-31-17 12:24 #17955Senior Member

Posts: 131Recommendations?
Out of towner visiting this weekend. Any recommendations for a good AMP or EMP? I'll be staying just west of the river off Randolph.
-
10-30-17 21:37 #17954Senior Member

Posts: 208Half, or a little less, depending
Not to be too picky, but at many of the Chinese places, particularly where the girls actually live there, they get 40%, or 24 out of the 60. At some of these places, the more experienced girls are sometimes able to negotiate 50%, particularly if they have a following of regular customers.
Originally Posted by Lokkin4
[View Original Post]
At some of the Korean FS places, they get less than 40%, but keep most, or all of the tips.
But regardless, we need to continue to resist the GPS girls, and be prepared to walk away.
-
10-30-17 17:35 #17953Banned Member

Posts: 4190Imagine if everyone did what you did and did not overpay. A lot better scene I think.
Originally Posted by Rtyclp
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-17 15:28 #17952Senior Member

Posts: 136House fee
She says the door fee goes to the house and who would do he for so little.
So can we once and for all put an end to the myth here. No way does the door fee go straight to the house. The girls gets half. So let start the debate. DO NOT PAY MORE THAN 40 for HE with NO SKIN SHOWING.
-
10-30-17 10:32 #17951Senior Member

Posts: 79Oki Doki
I finally went to check out Oki Doki the other day, after having heard many positive reviews for a while now.
I never got around to asking the MT's name, but she was mid to late 20's and very good looking. Very pleasantly surprised about that.
I opted for the hour session. The massage itself was nothing to write home about, though the part where she climbed on top of me (while I was lying face down) felt pretty nice. Especially since she was wearing short shorts and her legs felt great.
After about a half-hour she told me to flip. She wanted 100 for a topless HJ which was tempting given her nice body, but way more than I wanted to spend. I went for a standard HJ. I've heard in the past that other options are available, but nothing else was offered to me.
In the end I was pretty disappointed with the place. The girl was good looking, but I don't like getting shorted on time and I don't like aggressive negotiators. I won't be going back.
Two side notes. First, as we are heading into winter you should know that this place was freezing. Second, there is some sort of animal place next door (pet shop, doggy daycare, who knows) and the dogs were going crazy. And one of the employees at the place was yelling right back at the dogs. It was not a very relaxing situation. To be honest, I was kind of tempted to call the ASPCA.
-
10-30-17 07:50 #17950Senior Member

Posts: 111Yun
I think YUN is seeing a dip in traffic because of Exercise Spa that is not far away. Exercise asks, and expects, a higher range of prices and I have a hunch Yun is trying to match their pricing to theirs. If Yun is not that busy as was mentioned earlier, they make nothing, so when someone does come in they will try and max out every service possible. From the recent posts it seems they clearly just want the money and will rush thru your time, get things done and say goodbye. On the way out you see that you were shorted 15 minutes or more.
Originally Posted by WildRider80
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-17 01:00 #17949Senior Member

Posts: 1255Door Fee
I can't speak with complete certainty about K-Spa door price sharing. But part goes to the MS. Maybe $10 or $20. The remainder is split between the house and the worker. If nobody comes the worker is not paid. They are 1099 contract workers. Not W2. That girl was (gasp) lying to you. I'm 90% sure. That shop and the girls there are oriented toward FS. Not massage, per se. Their goal is to make $100-$140 per hour. So, from her point of view, HE is actually more work/effort, and as she says, less money. That's doesn't make it right, but they are, of course, the epitome of mercenaries.
Originally Posted by WildRider80
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-17 00:18 #17948Senior Member

Posts: 1255Civilized
You'd be amazed Sam. We do our best to make sure nobody "expects" anything. But nevertheless, we get all kinds of things. Then, they leave zero tip.
Originally Posted by SmileySam
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-17 22:50 #17947Senior Member

Posts: 253Yun Spa
Had a dream tonight. I don't know who she was. Went there had to wait for 15 min. Table shower was nice everything cleaned as it should be. Go to room hoping to get an actual massage before the flip. Maybe 15 min if rubbing and she has me flip. The she wants. 6 for he or $ for CBJ. I say. 8 for CBJ she says no. Then I say. 4 for he. She says the door fee goes to the house and who would do he for so little. I got up and left. I'm so sick of Upcharging. I think I'll stick with the euros. At least they are worth the extra.













Reply With Quote




