Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 20,131 to 20,145 of 31683
-
11-01-17 08:20 #11553Forum Advertiser

Posts: 123Your. Welcome
Your very welcome! It is always a pleasure. To see you.
Originally Posted by ATHiker
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
Sohpia.
-
11-01-17 08:16 #11552Forum Advertiser

Posts: 123Thank you
You always make me laugh. Thank you for being you! Can't wait to see you again, see you soon!
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
Sohpia,
-
10-31-17 19:14 #11551Senior Member

Posts: 297M cherries
Yep thanks.
Originally Posted by MITransplant
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-17 19:13 #11550Senior Member

Posts: 7357Katilyn Love
Can you post a recent pic of this chick.
Originally Posted by Guckt0
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
10-31-17 15:45 #11549Senior Member

Posts: 363Sometimes you just got to spoil yourself.
I saw the lovely Cherisha on her recent tour. She is away atm but always comes back to the Orlando area. Tall, long legged busty babe. Not a spinner. Pricey I admit as I dropped some serious change on her but well worth it. Sr members can PM for all the details. Needless to say you get what you pay for with her. Amazingly hot, sexy and gets into it. If you have the funds go see her when she swings back through. Sometimes you got to spoil yourself.
Http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-Goddess-.html
-
10-31-17 13:38 #11548Senior Member

Posts: 202Kaitlyn lovee
Had the opportunity to meet with this girl several times just never posted. She's very thick has a nice incall and knows how to fuck back. She's not a clock watcher which is a plus and is very clean. If anyone needs her # just inbox me. She's in her mid-late twenties and travels back between the coast and mid-orlando.
-
10-31-17 06:16 #11547Senior Member

Posts: 509Her digits end in 6245.
Originally Posted by Laharvardkid
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-17 22:54 #11546Senior Member

Posts: 297Tiffany
Longwood awesome. Does she still have the same number? Saw her awhile back in Deland, wouldn't go back the place was a mess but she is fine as Sweet Cherries!
Originally Posted by MITransplant
[View Original Post]
Laharvardkid.
-
10-30-17 14:25 #11545Senior Member

Posts: 509MmmmCherries
Just had a nice BBBJCIM visit with Tiffany at her new private residence in Longwood. I haven't seen her in a long time and she said she had put on a few pounds but it really looks good on her and much needed. She still provides an awesome service and I highly recommend her. The new location is a major upgrade from the Deland incall. Very comfortable and private.
-
10-30-17 06:36 #11544Senior Member

Posts: 460Jennie squirts
http://jenniesquirts.gfefiles.com/home
I dreamt of her very nice Incall in Orlando. No management around. A very sensual young lady. It was one of the most unique experience I have ever had.
I would repeat.
-
10-29-17 13:05 #11543Senior Member

Posts: 185Very classy and geniue
She is really stunning in regular clothes, clean, professional and true pleaser with an awesome technique with her tongue. One of the best providers in Orlando.
Originally Posted by Golfer3354
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-17 19:30 #11542Regular Member

Posts: 8I would have to agree.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-17 22:07 #11541Senior Member

Posts: 189Re: Sexy Abigail
Abby is truly one of the best in the area. She always shows you a great time and caters to all your needs. One of the most reliable ladies in town.
Originally Posted by Yragyrag
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-17 20:18 #11540Senior Member

Posts: 642Ariel from Tavares Yes She Is
My experience with Ariel echo this review. I see her regularly, twice this week, and have reviewed this sexy doll many times. She is better than ever! Some of you may think she's very busy. Actually, it's exactly the opposite. I haven't been posting many reviews since she slipped UTR and became exceedingly selective about who she sees. Ariel is indeed a wonderful kisser. She is a beautiful, friendly young woman with a great attitude. Everything is done to a very high standard. You'll see for yourself should you be lucky enough to meet her.
Originally Posted by Du273
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-17 13:16 #11539Banned Member

Posts: 356Sexy Abigail.
I saw Sexy Abigail the other day, with emphasis on the "sexy". She arrived right on time (I like that a lot), and was professionally dressed. She looked like a sophisticated realtor, here to check out my home. In short order, it was clear that the only room in the house she was really interested in was the master bedroom!
All her previous reviews were spot-on. She's a real sweetheart, she's a sexy babe, and she's definitely a keeper!
Oh, and did I mention how great a kisser she is? I loved the way her lips melted in my mouth, but even better was how her lips melted around Yragyrag Jr!
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...al-KISSER.html












Reply With Quote




