Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 25,741 to 25,755 of 27919
-
10-27-17 13:58 #2179Regular Member

Posts: 13https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...inityPleasures
Originally Posted by JustRandy
[View Original Post]
Click Search, then in the drop down click Providers. Start typing "TrinityP" and you'll see that it'll auto complete her whole name, "TrinityPleasures". Press enter / return. This is the easiest way to find a provider. The regular search box is terrible and didn't actually bring up her profile page.
-
10-27-17 09:47 #2178Banned Member

Posts: 451TrinityPleasures
Can someone post a link to TrinityPleasures profile. I tried looking on TNA, but could not locate her.
Originally Posted by Saboteur90
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-17 02:41 #2177Regular Member

Posts: 18I need to locate some of those SB's. So far I'm close to setting up 3-4, unsure if they're all pros but probably. Have one who just wants to meet and is OK with letting me decide after the visit.
Originally Posted by HairpieDinner
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-17 02:33 #2176Senior Member

Posts: 137TrinityPleasures
Please provide a link if possible. I was browsing ads and noticed her pic with name across however now can't relocate it. She seemed attractive and I was thinking an old or fake shot. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Saboteur90
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-17 19:02 #2175Senior Member

Posts: 35SA Thread
Is there a thread for all the SA stuff that folks could use instead of this one?
-
10-26-17 16:50 #2174Senior Member

Posts: 1403Oh she's with that group? I thought she was KG based on ad when she first came out. Good to know.
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
10-26-17 16:27 #2173Senior Member

Posts: 59TrinityPleasures
She is down for BBFS.
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-17 15:33 #2172Senior Member

Posts: 207Yea Karri does bbfscip. Went to see her when I laid down she just jumped up and got on, no hesitation, no upcharge.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
Anyone know about TrinityPleasures? I would love to see her, anyone know her stance on BBFS?
-
10-26-17 13:01 #2171Senior Member

Posts: 58All of this is exactly on point. I am also finding some on SA who are on there for attention or a FWB dating type relation with a guy that just treats them better than the typical douchbag hood dude they normally hang out with. Money will always be a component, I'm not naive, but it's not always the transaction type experience we've been used too. I have 2-3 now that are basically bored or lonely and just want to go to dinner like a real date.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-17 03:41 #2170Senior Member

Posts: 1094Juliababe
Thanks for posting the update on Juliababe. I got in touch with her recently and still can't wait to see her for ol time sake.
Originally Posted by TimeTourist
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-17 00:54 #2169Senior Member

Posts: 89Agreed,
My experience is it seems to be more of a hassle / way more effort required on my part. There are also those who don't even consider chatting you unless you're at the million dollar mark. I'll probably let my membership expire.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-17 22:46 #2168Senior Member

Posts: 58Great Advice.
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-17 22:23 #2167Senior Member

Posts: 503And the expect only like 1 in 4 to become viable.
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-17 18:15 #2166Senior Member

Posts: 606Sage advice.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-17 17:13 #2165Senior Member

Posts: 503SA is much better than TNA
Its a different beast than TNA.
Originally Posted by HotWiredJunk
[View Original Post]
You need to Polish your message, its not easy to be direct to get what you want without sounding creepy or insulting.
My first profile was a bit too direct, I even got a couple of angry PMs calling me disgusting. I have since then polished my message and no more angry PMs and a lot more positive ones.
You do not need to lie, what I said in my profile is that I want to do monthly but first we need to do by meet while we figure if we match. And its actually true, I found one that we already have plans to do monthly because its an incredible deal. Plus they do their best when you meet them as they want to get the monthly price. I am honest after we finish of how likely is that they will, some had asked for a second chance. A couple did get a bit angry after a while with my silence and keep blasting my poon phone with messages saying that I used them. Well. They got paid.
True that the first responders when you just join are mostly pros, if she is young and hot and writes you a one liner message, yes she is a pro, but unlike TNA, in SA there is a lot if negotiation allowed both with the price and the time they spend with you. My first three interactions were with sort of pros I paid TNA kind of arrangements but I got almost twice the time.
Getting to the gold, the ones that are not pros but that are willing to see you by meet, takes time and effort, as they are not 24/7 on the site, so you need to connect often so that they profiles get visibility. Read their profiles and write them a customize message. Those SBs are much more affordable. I had fucked like 6-7 of those and I have not paid more than 200 and I gave gotten between 2-3 hours, with those must likely you would need to pay the hotel and have coffee or dinner prior to the fucking. I am decent looking and in decent shape, so, so far I have got to fuck all the ones I have met on the first date.
Be patient, I am in my second month and now my upcoming pipeline is larger and better than a month ago.
I would eventually release my findings once I had decided which whoms I would be fucking on a regular basis.
Happy hunting.










Reply With Quote





