Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 199 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 2973
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2448

    Ariana aka la'Diabla ArianaRose

    I've learned to search both the CL thread and Backpage thread. Didn't turn up any info on Ariana. Small breasted redhead. Her number is in her ad. Google turned up one ad for her. I have a copy of her ad if the link doesn't work. Any info on her?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/c...361306849.html

  2. #2447

    Help

    Would you post a yuck step by step directions for cut and paste or archiving CL ads for us? Thanks man.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDocks11  [View Original Post]
    Here is an example of a link I saved with archive. Is.

    http://archive.is/IYPHY

    The original link was:

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/c...357877651.html

    Now, if you guys will ACTUALLY use this, we will never have a bad link again.

  3. #2446
    Quote Originally Posted by PootangPuncher  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen the blonde girl with dd's in Auburn Hills? She looks cute but crazy LOL.
    Heard she's boring amd wanted 70 for a d's. I dude was in one of her pics once.

  4. #2445
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg10  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this chick I have her #.
    Chatted a few times, never pulled the trigger. She was in Inkster not too long ago with a brunette. She wanted more than I was willing to pay for such a big girl.

  5. #2444
    I saw one of her posts where she advertised BBFS for $1. 75.

    Quote Originally Posted by MCraigslist  [View Original Post]
    She use to post on BP being based out of Pontiac. Worked out of the same house as another provider, a brunette who was a bit older. Never pulled the trigger after exchanging a few texts but when she sent other pictures via text you could clearly see track marks all over each of their arms.

  6. #2443
    Quote Originally Posted by PootangPuncher  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen the blonde girl with dd's in Auburn Hills? She looks cute but crazy LOL.
    She use to post on BP being based out of Pontiac. Worked out of the same house as another provider, a brunette who was a bit older. Never pulled the trigger after exchanging a few texts but when she sent other pictures via text you could clearly see track marks all over each of their arms.

  7. #2442
    Quote Originally Posted by PootangPuncher  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen the blonde girl with dd's in Auburn Hills? She looks cute but crazy LOL.
    No, I was fortunate enough to find a few UTRs that I'm sticking with.

    I keep an eye out but I'm done paying for pussy at the moment, area is too hot and too many chances to get ripped off.

  8. #2441

    Auburn Hills

    Anyone seen the blonde girl with dd's in Auburn Hills? She looks cute but crazy LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 19C222EF-D39D-41D9-B3A6-FC57BE4A84D9.jpg‎  

  9. #2440

    CL airport

    Anyone seen this chick I have her #.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cl1.jpg‎  

  10. #2439

    Mixed chick ryder

    Saw this super hot mixed stripper named Ryder at the club dose anybody know if she provide her services outside of the club? Dose she have a web page so I contact her and Is she worth What she charges?

  11. #2438

    Chantilly

    Quote Originally Posted by PacoGrande  [View Original Post]
    My search of the thread turned up nothing. I'd like to know if anyone knows anything about her. Googling her number turned up lots of info and more pictures. I vaguely remember earlier CL ads. This ad was in the non casual encounters w4 m section. I have a copy of the ad if the link doesn't work.

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/w...357087729.html
    Search "chantilly" in the detroit backpage section.

  12. #2437
    Quote Originally Posted by EricTheReddit  [View Original Post]
    It's been flagged.

    You guys have to cut and paste or snip CL ads as they get flagged quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDocks11  [View Original Post]
    http://archive.is

    Is the best way to preserve a link.
    Here is an example of a link I saved with archive. Is.

    http://archive.is/IYPHY

    The original link was:

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/c...357877651.html

    Now, if you guys will ACTUALLY use this, we will never have a bad link again.

  13. #2436
    Quote Originally Posted by EricTheReddit  [View Original Post]
    It's been flagged.

    You guys have to cut and paste or snip CL ads as they get flagged quickly.
    http://archive.is

    Is the best way to preserve a link.

  14. #2435
    Quote Originally Posted by PacoGrande  [View Original Post]
    My search of the thread turned up nothing. I'd like to know if anyone knows anything about her. Googling her number turned up lots of info and more pictures. I vaguely remember earlier CL ads. This ad was in the non casual encounters w4 m section. I have a copy of the ad if the link doesn't work.

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/w...357087729.html
    It's been flagged.

    You guys have to cut and paste or snip CL ads as they get flagged quickly.

  15. #2434

    Chantilly

    Quote Originally Posted by PacoGrande  [View Original Post]
    My search of the thread turned up nothing. I'd like to know if anyone knows anything about her. Googling her number turned up lots of info and more pictures. I vaguely remember earlier CL ads. This ad was in the non casual encounters w4 m section. I have a copy of the ad if the link doesn't work.

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/w...357087729.html
    If I remember correctly, chantilly was a name used. I believe. Nothing first hand, but from what I remember reading, most were unless you were doing SW rate or have done streetwalk before, don't expect more.

    Things change though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape