Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 2972
-
10-25-17 23:26 #2447Regular Member

Posts: 2Help
Would you post a yuck step by step directions for cut and paste or archiving CL ads for us? Thanks man.
Originally Posted by JoeDocks11
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-17 19:47 #2446Banned Member

Posts: 240Heard she's boring amd wanted 70 for a d's. I dude was in one of her pics once.
Originally Posted by PootangPuncher
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-17 19:25 #2445Senior Member

Posts: 81Chatted a few times, never pulled the trigger. She was in Inkster not too long ago with a brunette. She wanted more than I was willing to pay for such a big girl.
Originally Posted by Cyborg10
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-17 17:09 #2444Senior Member

Posts: 158I saw one of her posts where she advertised BBFS for $1. 75.
Originally Posted by MCraigslist
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-17 12:32 #2443Regular Member

Posts: 15She use to post on BP being based out of Pontiac. Worked out of the same house as another provider, a brunette who was a bit older. Never pulled the trigger after exchanging a few texts but when she sent other pictures via text you could clearly see track marks all over each of their arms.
Originally Posted by PootangPuncher
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-17 11:05 #2442Senior Member

Posts: 330No, I was fortunate enough to find a few UTRs that I'm sticking with.
Originally Posted by PootangPuncher
[View Original Post]
I keep an eye out but I'm done paying for pussy at the moment, area is too hot and too many chances to get ripped off.
-
10-25-17 10:36 #2441Senior Member

Posts: 42Auburn Hills
Anyone seen the blonde girl with dd's in Auburn Hills? She looks cute but crazy LOL.
-
10-25-17 01:45 #2440Senior Member

Posts: 31CL airport
Anyone seen this chick I have her #.
-
10-24-17 01:54 #2439Regular Member

Posts: 4Mixed chick ryder
Saw this super hot mixed stripper named Ryder at the club dose anybody know if she provide her services outside of the club? Dose she have a web page so I contact her and Is she worth What she charges?
-
10-23-17 22:17 #2438Senior Member

Posts: 104Chantilly
Search "chantilly" in the detroit backpage section.
Originally Posted by PacoGrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-17 15:25 #2437Senior Member

Posts: 275
Originally Posted by EricTheReddit
[View Original Post]
Here is an example of a link I saved with archive. Is.
Originally Posted by JoeDocks11
[View Original Post]
http://archive.is/IYPHY
The original link was:
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/c...357877651.html
Now, if you guys will ACTUALLY use this, we will never have a bad link again.
-
10-23-17 13:00 #2436Senior Member

Posts: 275http://archive.is
Originally Posted by EricTheReddit
[View Original Post]
Is the best way to preserve a link.
-
10-23-17 12:52 #2435Senior Member

Posts: 330It's been flagged.
Originally Posted by PacoGrande
[View Original Post]
You guys have to cut and paste or snip CL ads as they get flagged quickly.
-
10-23-17 02:51 #2434Senior Member

Posts: 104Chantilly
If I remember correctly, chantilly was a name used. I believe. Nothing first hand, but from what I remember reading, most were unless you were doing SW rate or have done streetwalk before, don't expect more.
Originally Posted by PacoGrande
[View Original Post]
Things change though.
-
10-23-17 02:32 #2433Senior Member

Posts: 91Hazel Park 24 Spnner
My search of the thread turned up nothing. I'd like to know if anyone knows anything about her. Googling her number turned up lots of info and more pictures. I vaguely remember earlier CL ads. This ad was in the non casual encounters w4 m section. I have a copy of the ad if the link doesn't work.
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/w...357087729.html












Reply With Quote





