Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 30759
-
10-25-17 13:54 #18444Senior Member

Posts: 77New pinky
Thanks for saving me $!! Saw her at 2701. Actually tried to upsell me $. 3 with that less than average massage and HE. Told her she gets standard. And if you good you get more. Hopefully she up her game bcuz she is kinda pretty, like a spinna.
Originally Posted by PureSexxy
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-17 00:33 #18443Senior Member

Posts: 5231Thanks!
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]
Hawaiian, one time I showed the ad pic (which was like a night and day difference) but in the girl's mind she WAS that young hottie
It's like the time Mary Ann whacked her head then thought she was Ginger; the Professor tried to hypnotize her back but Gilligan got involved, then he thought HE was Mary Ann.
-
10-24-17 23:04 #18442Senior Member

Posts: 72Anyone try these ebony girls?
Has anyone tried either kimmy or Tammy? Both look hot!
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ap-bap/6840797
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ptions/7248093
Thanks.
-
10-24-17 20:39 #18441Senior Member

Posts: 65Read the hanabi thread, mostly negative reviews.
Originally Posted by Hihon
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-17 20:34 #18440Senior Member

Posts: 46Pinky
Yep her massage is average at best, HJ was ok nothing to write about. I'll stick to Vera, Tammy and Nancy.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-17 19:22 #18439Banned Member

Posts: 442Based on phone number, Pinky was known as New at 2701. She moved to Veras place a little while ago. Average massage for me, Decent HE, very limited roaming otc. TEHO. But for me, there are lots better options around CC. I would rather see Nancy, Tammy, Maria, Nadia or Vera at 2403.
Originally Posted by Hihon
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-17 18:09 #18438Banned Member

Posts: 168Also many Lucy Yumi Yuki Sunny.
Anyone seen the ones at Apple or new Sunny not in CC LOL.
Originally Posted by Esunchiste
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-17 17:55 #18437Senior Member

Posts: 115Interesting. So now there's 3 pinkys? You would think they'd choose another name.
Originally Posted by Hihon
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-17 15:04 #18436Senior Member

Posts: 287Lina
Has anyone seen her?
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-realx/8896602
-
10-24-17 14:41 #18435Senior Member

Posts: 77Oh damn! LOL das why I leave my fone and wallet behind. Just bring what I need so little head no get greedy! Guess I got to carry my slipoahs in the room wit me too!! Das my pet peeve, no fak wit my slippahs!
Originally Posted by Bigboner
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-17 14:33 #18434Senior Member

Posts: 287Vera's Pinky
I texted Vera the other day and she said she has a new girl, Pinky, from Thailand. I told her I'll try her. BTW, she is NOT the same Pinky that has been at CC for years. Back to Vera's Pinky....wow, cute, thin and very accommodating. Vera, Maria and Tammy give better massages in my opinion but her look and the way she treats you are great. With time she'll improve her massage skills. Give her a try guys. She also has good English speaking skills.
-
10-24-17 13:40 #18433Senior Member

Posts: 362Went to see "her" too
Went to see her too, turns out to be bait and switch at 15*1 Chinese network even though she specifically said it was her real picture. I bailed once I saw the Chinese girl come and I told her and compared the picture (showed her too) and said you are not this girl and I left.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
007.
Please feel free to add to the blogs below on "Boycott These Places Because".
-
10-24-17 03:56 #18432Senior Member

Posts: 141Slippahs
Which one of you suckers made off with my slippahs the other day at CC? I come out after my massage and they gone. I had to wear yours. Gross. Good thing I had one extra pair in the car and threw yours away. Check next time!! Haha.
-
10-22-17 16:40 #18431Senior Member

Posts: 544Nancy in the Interstate Building
Here you go. https://www.yelp.com/biz/nancy-chids...ssage-honolulu.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-17 16:28 #18430Senior Member

Posts: 5231Nope. Guess I'm just too grody, man.
Originally Posted by JohnRoss
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






