Thread: Humaniplex
+
Add Report
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 8022
-
10-24-17 22:19 #1107Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687I love Dutch but he paid 4 times what he should have which causes her to get confused on what her cooter is actually worth.
Originally Posted by Jdmba
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-17 19:26 #1106Regular Member

Posts: 66Over 55, no tits, pothead, smoker, wino, beer gut, bad kisser, rawdogs random stranger catlady? Sounds like a real winner.
Originally Posted by DutchTreat
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-17 14:53 #1105Senior Member

Posts: 861Hailey / Jill
Although I am not a member of Hx, I tend to loiter about their site and take an occasional shot, if a provider of interest happens to post her number or email. Hailey in Newport Beach is a regular advertiser and seems pretty high strung, but she will occasionally promote her various girlfriends services. One such girl, Jill, happened to recently move to my part of HB and is apparently having a tough time making ends meet. Aren't they all? Well, to make a long story short, Hailey basically screened me and shared Jill's contact information, while making it clear that she was older, smoked and had cats. No matter. She was geographically convenient for me and I needed a release. She and I communicated via text initially, then by phone, so she could hear my voice and be comfortable with me. Since she's new to the business, she is very cautious about discussing services or rates. I decided to TOFTT and meet up with her. I bought only $200, since that was my limit. She sent me a pic, and it was clear that she's an older woman, guessing north of 55. Strawberry blonde, no boobs, bit of a gut, but seemed pleasant enough with an open, flirty attitude. We set up a time and made my way over. She lives in a street level apartment facing a busy street in a safe residential area near an elementary school. Parking sucks. Walked into her place as the door was open, with a screen door that was locked because of her cats. She likes to drink and partake in the herb in order to relax. Since I no longer imbibe, I passed. We hugged and made our way to her bedroom and I could tell that she was nervous and new to the game, as she didn't even ask for the donation before getting naked with a LE check. She's not the best kisser and her oral skills were sadly mediocre. However, she didn't rush and we surprisingly and naturally transitioned to BBFS CIP. I'm guessing that it is a YMMV type of thing, but I wasn't complaining. She is shaved down below and I attempted DATY briefly, but she wasn't very responsive so I called it a night. Left her $200, which she didn't even bother to count. She texted me later commenting on how generous I was. LOL I suspect that she'll be raising her expectations, as well as asking price, sooner than later. I won't be repeating.
Dutch.
-
10-21-17 11:18 #1104Regular Member

Posts: 66Are you talking about this Filipina?
Originally Posted by Thor1212
[View Original Post]
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jozzlin
-
10-20-17 23:22 #1103Senior Member

Posts: 137Jozzlin
I posted this in the LA thread but felt I should copy it here. Saw Jozzlin and did not have a good time. It started off good but at the end she started going nuts about getting cum on her ass. I figured she was trying to squeeze me for extra cash. I left asap.
-
10-20-17 01:20 #1102Regular Member

Posts: 66Yeah, this Viet pimp behaves a lot like your average Chinese pimp. Fake picture, rude service, etc. Lots of reports in the review clubs on HX. HX seems rather passive-aggressive about them. There's a folder in the Safety Club to post fake picture alerts, but nobody calls out the fake Asian pix. They only bully the indie girls who do. Racist anyone? And those that complain about it get rude replies like, "Everyone knows the Asians use fake pictures. " I think one of them, VIP / Asian4 You even said the Chinese girls need to "protect their privacy" because they have "friends and family nearby. " Hello? So white girls don't need to protect their privacy? And they don't have friends and family nearby? Such a load of crap.
Originally Posted by JackDaStripper
[View Original Post]
Needless to say, I typically avoid these outfits, unless I get a trusted report back.
-
10-20-17 01:13 #1101Senior Member

Posts: 161More like touched up pics
There was blog on HX calling out monicapham account for using doctored up pics. Several commented on it but they don't care. I did notice a few changes done but they went back to doctoring up those pics. There was one girl a while back that I inquired about and he talked crap about her not doing greek then blasting her by texting she was an old hag. I'm like whoa okay now. I guess don't cross that booker!
Originally Posted by Jdmba
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-17 23:53 #1100Regular Member

Posts: 66Doesn't that Viet pimp use mostly fake pix? I remember most of them turned up on a Google search.
Originally Posted by JackDaStripper
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-17 23:33 #1099Senior Member

Posts: 161Magenta under monicapham
Damn she looks banging yo but thise intel reports of hidden cam recording during the session is a turn off.
http://www.humaniplex.com/photos/monicapham/93728/
-
10-15-17 11:34 #1098Regular Member

Posts: 66It's all good until the chicken comes home to roost.
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]
That's the whole point of HX, don't give your private info to the pimps.
-
10-15-17 05:46 #1097Senior Member

Posts: 1954Hey, it's scary having pimps know your real name. No question. They know where you live and all your relatives. But they may just as well picked up a lost license on the street and blackmail the owner for whatever.
I don't think they will delete anything ever. It will just be on their phone until they lost it. That's why I redacted everything to prevent I'd theft.
LE is a different matter. Even if LE wants to and is allowed to keep these data, it will be like whether you will be eligible for traffic school. Say if you are a known john but they didn't have enough evidence to prosecute you, when you do get caught red-handed, you will not be eligible for john school with no records but have to be fined or appear in court.
I have LE encounters over the years. Once I ran a red light in an SW infected area, I was pulled over. Once he checked that I lived far away in a respectable neighborhood, he told me to "go home to your family". And I had good excuses other than not concentrating on the traffic. The two lights were very close and of different colors. Another time I was caught talking to my SW friend. It seemed we were being processed. Sitting on the sidewalk and he doing a lot of checking with our I'd's. Actually, we did nothing other than talking. I never had sex with that woman, except that we had a threesome with her friend. I was only interested in her friend but they forced me to pay double. Anyway, I didn't think I had sex with her other than cuddling. Basically, I told the cop that he was welcomed to check my cock for signs of condom wearing or semen or vaginal fluid. Maybe that can stand up in court in my favor, LOL. Or maybe he trusted my SW friend more. She was busted many times and they knew each other. In the end, he let us go.
-
10-13-17 11:58 #1096Regular Member

Posts: 66Sure, it's not a big deal until the shit hits the fan.
Point is, don't give out any personal information. Once you do, you can never get it back.
Can you really trust the pimps to "delete your info after 14 days" or "hold it in confidence?" Probably on several hard drives now if not on Google Drive. Once the cops get a hold of that info, you never know what they are going to do with it. You don't want to live the rest of your life looking over your back.
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-17 02:54 #1095Senior Member

Posts: 1954I had done more dangerous things like donating my outcall motel room to the girl for the rest of the day, once. I was praying the whole day, "No murder in my room please!" She was 19, just started local college, but seemed to be a mature responsible person. The other reason I donated my room because she had all the ingredients to replace my lost ATF who dug gold and got married reluctantly.
Originally Posted by Jdmba
[View Original Post]
Having the image of my license is not a lot different from having my phone number. The other day I was so surprised to receive a text from a booker on my personal cell number when I contacted him via my Google number. It was my bad, trying to call him after exchanging texts. But I forgot to install hangout dialer on my replacement phone. Without that the app routes the call to my carrier number.
Having my license and my number do not prove a thing. The incriminating texts do, and in theory, my Google number is traceable by LE, unless I always use it with VPN on. As for harassment, they can always find something if they want to. So far I have been treated very differently compared to blacks, as in black lives matter. For tickets, they will subtract 10 mph from the instrument readings so that I am not forced to challenge it, giving them trouble too.
-
10-12-17 19:50 #1094Regular Member

Posts: 66You never know when something like your I'd is going to come back and bite you.
You wouldn't want to be married years later and a vice detective shows up at your door and ask your wife if this is her husband, his picture, and what does she know about this brothel.
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-17 02:21 #1093Senior Member

Posts: 577LOL I got the same details.
Originally Posted by Jdmba
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




