Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,296 to 32,310 of 59516
-
10-23-17 04:37 #27221Regular Member

Posts: 13A little help
So I didn't realize how many massage places are on hwy 92 either ON or very close by between the 515 and 75 stretch.
I saw youngs Asian massage. Lu massage and another one all within about a mile of each other. I thought about trying them all this week. Anyone here have good stories about them?
Thanks.
-
10-22-17 21:23 #27220Banned Member

Posts: 13634You're in luck! The majority of KAMPs employ older women.
Originally Posted by MrCupidStunts
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-17 20:20 #27219Regular Member

Posts: 18Went by today
My experience today was no extras. But I did enjoy the massage.
Originally Posted by DelaField
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-17 17:50 #27218Senior Member

Posts: 121Airport.
I'm flying thru Atlanta airport and have a little time is there any place close to go to for a provider?
-
10-22-17 17:49 #27217Senior Member

Posts: 169Not much of a report
Does anyone know of a good FS massage parlors / people that have older women?
Lately, I've been favoring that. Also new to massage scene.
-
10-22-17 15:58 #27216Banned Member

Posts: 161FS in Gainesville Area
Hawaiian Spa is f / s. Only been there once and session overall was okay. I paid total $120.
Originally Posted by LuvThemTugs
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-17 14:02 #27215Regular Member

Posts: 18Louire went to Fusheng massage spa on jimmy carter and buford hwy. I did bare FIV once but I screwed up because I didn't tip her well since then she won't FS anymore.
Originally Posted by Knbbsi
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-17 09:47 #27214Senior Member

Posts: 322From what I read recently, that one is legit
Terri Chi is FS I've read.
Originally Posted by TonyA217
[View Original Post]
Shannon is legit.
-
10-22-17 07:01 #27213Banned Member

Posts: 13634It's best to visit a few of those places, post some credible reviews and then others will share info with you.
Originally Posted by TonyA217
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-17 22:21 #27212Senior Member

Posts: 113Anyone know where Youni or Laurie from Massage Pro went
Youni was always a treat and Laurie did the best deep tissue with walk on back at Massage Pro. Now both of them are gone, pity since that was close to my work. Anyone know where they went. If any of you have digits for either of them, please feel free to PM me, thanks.
Live Long and Monger.
Knbbsi.
-
10-21-17 20:59 #27211Senior Member

Posts: 307They had a white girl working there also. Only white girl I've ever seen working in an AMP.
Originally Posted by DelaField
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-17 16:07 #27210Regular Member

Posts: 1First post. Woo hoo
Looking for reviews / comments on Zhong Yon-Cozy Massage Spa in Flowery Branch or any others worth visiting in this or the Gainesville area.
PM me if need be.
Still trying to get my feet under me here and understand all the acronyms.
Thanks.
-
10-20-17 21:56 #27209Senior Member

Posts: 291Lotus
It was a no go because the manager reads the forum and RM. You may get lucky, but I doubt it. But it's been a while since I've gone.
Originally Posted by SouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-17 18:01 #27208Senior Member

Posts: 363Lotus
Any talent in lotus by and Berkeley lake and PIB?
-
10-20-17 17:09 #27207Senior Member

Posts: 86Back in the day
There was a parlor, off the square in Marietta called moonlight spa. Mamason at the front window, you paid to get in and then had a choice of 4 or 5 gals. All were perfectly willing to negotiate anything you wanted. Can't seem to find a place like that these days or am I just not up to speed?
I guess the good ole days of a brothel with many to choose from are gone as well. Damn!












Reply With Quote




