Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 824 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 324 724 774 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 874 924 1324 1824 ... LastLast
Results 12,346 to 12,360 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18414
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure you meant Thai Banyan. Not sure if that place is still open. The owner opened a new place in the CC, suite 105 A, earlier this month. It's called Waikiki Massage Clinic. That's a pretty legit-sounding name, I'd say. Yes, the owner is a cute Thai and she knows how to give a real Thai massage.
    Nina? I was wondering if she was still around. She did a great Thai massage and stretch.

  2. #18413
    Quote Originally Posted by LostIn808  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations on real legit Thai massage by good looking girl. HE not required. Kat from Siam Thai was good but she's gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRmjm  [View Original Post]
    Batam Tree Samsung Plaza. Place is legit, the owner is cute.
    Pretty sure you meant Thai Banyan. Not sure if that place is still open. The owner opened a new place in the CC, suite 105 A, earlier this month. It's called Waikiki Massage Clinic. That's a pretty legit-sounding name, I'd say. Yes, the owner is a cute Thai and she knows how to give a real Thai massage.

  3. #18412
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Did she come back?
    Yes she is back. The other room on 39th floor. Her ad is on CL. Sorry I don't know how to copy, paste.

  4. #18411

    Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by BullyRabbit  [View Original Post]
    She's young and her massage and HE is sensual, (I love it!) Roaming, yes.
    Did she come back?

  5. #18410
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboner  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this ad today. TGTBT??

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...351800573.html

    Thanks!
    Fake picture. Part of Chinese network. I will avoid.

  6. #18409
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    Nancy at the First Interstate Building, totally legit Thai stretching and pressure points.
    That sounds interesting sir, do you have her ad? Nice change from CC.

  7. #18408

    39th floor

    Pretty convenient but awkward. Some really decent massages and HEs and YMMV roamings on the 39th, all together.

    Ya got gina, jen, joy and April. Thats a stacked lineup IMO of course. 3 of my GoTos in the same place?

    Hopefully they all on diiferent timeframes or too busy to give me looks when I in there for someone else! LOL.

    Gina used to do me legit till 1 day after a few months of not scheduling with her she just blurted " how come you no see me anymore, bcuz this? She then darksided me and said no tell nobody. But everybody knows already! Limited under and otc roaming.

    Met jen at 2701 before they all moved up here. She really cool and professional, great massage w-an even better HE. Roaming under and otc.

    I used to see joy at 3901 last time she was here. She's young and her massage and HE is sensual, (I love it!) Roaming, yes.

    You all know about April so I won't go there, altho she the only 1 that upsells out of the group.

    Have not seen Angie yet.

    At least its not as bad as going to sunflower and TM is right next door! Almos everytime I went to SF there was someone coming or going from TM!

    But hey, main ting we have fun right!

  8. #18407

    Who is this? Real pic?

    Just saw this ad today. TGTBT??

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...351800573.html

    Thanks!

  9. #18406

    Ginger

    That's good to know. I saw her several months back when she first started, and although she allowed undraped front and back and some roaming, she didn't want to do HE (that day at least). Too bad as I was horny as hell and her rack looked great from close up. Glad to know she's come over to the dark side. She was working out of the 5th floor when I saw her. What place is she working out of now?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    That's Ginger. , Decent massage, nice HE. Let me play with the jugs. Cool with OTC roaming. Repeatable.

  10. #18405

    Real legit thai

    Quote Originally Posted by LostIn808  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations on real legit Thai massage by good looking girl. HE not required. Kat from Siam Thai was good but she's gone.
    Nancy at the First Interstate Building, totally legit Thai stretching and pressure points. Selena who owns Thai Spaya gives a good massage as well, lighter but still good. Don't know if Nit is still around, last I saw her was at Jai Dee, she gives a good massage as well.

  11. #18404

    Just a HJ

    Can anyone direct me to a place that can offer a real sensual HJ? Not just jackhammer action that last 10 min? Also would it cost more for such a request? Pm is fine. Thanks.

    Panda.

  12. #18403
    Quote Originally Posted by JabroniAdams  [View Original Post]
    I was visiting the CC2602 the other day and noticed a taller, skinnier girl go into Nana's place that I haven't seen before. Probably the cutest one I've seen working at that place, and it wasn't Gin. Anyone got any info?
    Was it the girl in the right of ad? I don't know who that one is.

  13. #18402
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanlover  [View Original Post]
    Nadia's been upselling lately, but after I resist she always ends up saying "next time" Definite buzz-kill though. Will have to try Ginger next.

    Get that Bean!
    I was visiting the CC2602 the other day and noticed a taller, skinnier girl go into Nana's place that I haven't seen before. Probably the cutest one I've seen working at that place, and it wasn't Gin. Anyone got any info?

  14. #18401
    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaJ  [View Original Post]
    I've got plenty of Intel on her. She travels back and forth from Utah, she used to live here. She uses Siam Thai as a place to work sometimes or sets up shop on a hotel. She is Thai, really cute and gives Crazy sensual HE, but no full service for me at least. Her prices are a little high, but she does make sure your completely satisfies, with a good massage as a bonus. I haven't seen her posting yet, so if she is here, I will definitely see her. I hope this helps.
    Summer is back, just visited the other day. I agree with the great HE, but her massage is ok at best. She sticks more towards medium / light pressure than anything else.

  15. #18400

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Shibiko  [View Original Post]
    Tried her in the past, she's too much! Puts up a front at first and try's to lure you in. Major upseller! Turn off for me, better to go to a AMP for her pricing and you'll get better service and relaxation for sure.
    Exactly almost like theyre selling us on her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape