Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 616 of 868 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 666 716 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 13007
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3782

    Finger in my arse

    Hey just had a fun experience in Thai MP. Had a really cute gal give a great massage. Played my backdoor and taint nicely with heavy coconut oil. Upon the flip she lubed up extra heavy and popped her finger where the moon don't shine. She was kneeling between my legs and none of this was upon request. She wasn't down for me to play with her butt totally took charged of the. Butt. Nice HJ with a full prostate exam! Two for one! I am totally willing to share address but don't come empty handed! Give me a story and the local is yours. Sorry too many takers here and not enough givers.

  2. #3781

    Le sun is le gone

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheTank78  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or know the nearest cross streets?

    Nothing on Google comes up when I search for letting sun.
    Le sun is no longer with us. I think it closed at least 10 years ago. Rumor has it there was a gal or two there who could make viagra obsolete.

    But, on the good side, randy's donuts is still around.

  3. #3780
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota2016  [View Original Post]
    I remember doubles or 2 chicks could be had at Le sun / hou accu. I had a nice doubles session with jasmine and crystal. Depends on the ladies being comfortable with each other.

    If you willing to come out of pocket it can be had. It was always offered at Le sun.
    Do you have a link or know the nearest cross streets?

    Nothing on Google comes up when I search for letting sun.

  4. #3779

    Tag team

    I remember doubles or 2 chicks could be had at Le sun / hou accu. I had a nice doubles session with jasmine and crystal. Depends on the ladies being comfortable with each other.

    If you willing to come out of pocket it can be had. It was always offered at Le sun.

  5. #3778
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers any spend quality time at Thai place and had the provider convert to a GFE? Or at least a BJ?
    Been to quit few Thai mp's myself but seem like none exists with more than HJ option. Tried Thai agencies several times and nothing but good times. Enjoyed their exotic looking face and little tanned body.

  6. #3777

    W. Hollywood. Where dreams can cum true

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheTank78  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a MP where 2 girls will give tag team BBBJ?

    Is there even such thing?
    Try West Therapy Massage in West Hollywood as they are inhibition free and take all comers. Jenny seems to be the crowd favorite with Jessica and Linda nose-to-tail in the rear. (323) 822-3318.

  7. #3776

    Tag team

    Can anyone recommend a MP where 2 girls will give tag team BBBJ?

    Is there even such thing?

  8. #3775

    Best MPs

    I will be visiting. Could you please let me know where are best MPs in LA area. Thanks.

  9. #3774
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota2016  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have luck finding mercedes from eco?
    Agreed through text for a session dumb hoe asked me to get a money pak card from CVS stay away she has no reviews.

  10. #3773
    Quote Originally Posted by MovieLawGuy  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, it's only possible if you date outside the shop. Many are looking for farang (Western / US Citizen) to date and eventually marry and get a green card.
    That is my experience as well and I've been through several rounds of it with several girls over many years. Now I'm aging and breaking down and seriously considering giving my current Thai girl the gift of a green card.

    As to GFE at the MP, the definition seems to be different for everybody. The faves I see give what I consider pre-consummation GFE in the TMP. You know, like a high school sweetheart (in my youth) - HJ only but plenty of cuddling, sweet talk and making out. Is that GFE? It is for me. But like MovieLawGuy, I've had to take it outside to a "real date" format to get BJ and FS. But seems like things are slowly changing as some credible reviews and Emails I get from contacts describe sessions going beyond the typical Thai MP boundaries. It's inevitable that this will happen as more Thai girls get better accustomed to SoCal and the competitive MP environment.

    I should clarify that I'm talking about 95% of my TMP experiences which are with younger and better looking girls than I encounter at Chinese and Korean rub and tugs. Yeah, you actually feel comfortable calling them "girls" instead of "grannies". I have been with a small number of Thai ladies who were older, fatter and generally more desperate who did volunteer additional services.

  11. #3772
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers any spend quality time at Thai place and had the provider convert to a GFE? Or at least a BJ?
    In my experience, it's only possible if you date outside the shop. Many are looking for farang (Western / US Citizen) to date and eventually marry and get a green card.

  12. #3771

    Any Thai conversion?

    Any mongers any spend quality time at Thai place and had the provider convert to a GFE? Or at least a BJ?

  13. #3770
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota2016  [View Original Post]
    They still upselling here? Last time I went the ladies were asking for. 120 or an extra 20. They pushed really hard for this extra tip here. So both betty and diana are back at this spot.
    I have tried Betty A+ service took dick with no complaining. I have never payed her more than 100. Never tried Diana. How is she? Looks?

  14. #3769

    Mercedes from eco

    Anyone have luck finding mercedes from eco?

  15. #3768

    Betty and diana back at ht

    They still upselling here? Last time I went the ladies were asking for. 120 or an extra 20. They pushed really hard for this extra tip here. So both betty and diana are back at this spot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape