Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: AMP Discussion and Opinions

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 417
This blog is moderated by Uki Eater
  1. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy205  [View Original Post]
    What would be the going rate for overnight and / or a weekend getaway with a popular AMP girl?
    Just multiply the number of hours the girl works by 200 and add the food, drinks, and gifts you going to buy. Plus the hotel. If she's top tier I would say 3 k at least. She not going to want to stay at a 150 a night hotel for sure. So xs that by 2 for weekend so I would say 6-7 k if you really want to do it right. Plus when the girl goes I'm pretty sure they have to pay house fee for the hours that she is out.

  2. #401

    Escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy205  [View Original Post]
    What would be the going rate for overnight and / or a weekend getaway with a popular AMP girl?
    If your considering spending that kind of money for an allnighter, you should look into escorts who advertise that service. They charge considerably more, but you don't have to have an established relationship with them (of course expect to be screened and assurances on their part that you will pay that large sum).

    Eros has a few right now in Hawaii. I saw one for 6,000 for 12 hours. Too rich for me but I'm sure the service would be commensurate with the price.

  3. #400

    Big bucks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy205  [View Original Post]
    What would be the going rate for overnight and / or a weekend getaway with a popular AMP girl?
    Just add up on the average, how many guys at $150 a pop she services in one day, let alone the entire week end plus hotel, meals, drinks and plane fare? A couple thousand easy and to think spending one thousand = 5 separate visits to 5 different AMPs, resulting in emptying the sacs five different times.

  4. #399
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy205  [View Original Post]
    What would be the going rate for overnight and / or a weekend getaway with a popular AMP girl?
    According to a long-time Mama, this would probably run you over $1,000 per day. If the girl knows you. They would probably not go anywhere with a stranger.

    Hope this helps.

    Chas.

  5. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy205  [View Original Post]
    What would be the going rate for overnight and / or a weekend getaway with a popular AMP girl?
    Overnight- 1000-2000.

    Weekend- 3500+.

  6. #397

    Overnights / weekend

    What would be the going rate for overnight and / or a weekend getaway with a popular AMP girl?

  7. #396

    Too much choices.

    I haven't been to an AMP in almost a year. Come back on here and BP and there seems to be a lot of new talent, or name changes. Can Someone point me in the right direction for provide on the younger side with decent service. Will post review if someone does, just so I can pay it forward.

  8. #395
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1645
    Quote Originally Posted by VietWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    Best indicators of age I've found is hands, knees, and elbows. No one has work done in those places generally. A facelift and a nice rack can distract you into misjudging by 20 years at times.
    Braddahs Goser and VW; both respected seniors, I agree with you both. What does age have to do with anything? Seriously now if I bang a chick 29 < I feel like I doing something illegal LOL no get me wrong get some hotties in my office I would love to shoot um in the face. In the puss. All over. I look at the eyes too. Sometimes they have the crows feet even though during the low red light like braddah RN1 always says, sometimes hard to tell. No matta. Main thing is the service and attitude, IMHO. Again, YMMV. TEHO. Personally I craving Sasha again from that blue star spa. She's an animal. Brok my dick left me legs like jello.

  9. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    As usual, the freedom of choice produced by free-market economics works well. Customers aren't handcuffed to a bed at gunpoint and forced to have sex with "old women" providers against the customers' will, lol. If a customer considers an "old woman" provider undesirable, he can just politely decline to have a session with her. Yet, many customers -- especially older customers -- sometimes enjoy "mature" providers. For example, the "Mature Asian Providers in Honolulu" thread has more than 1,800 posts. So if an older woman still has customers who are voluntarily willing to pay their hard-earned money for her services, there's no reason for her to "retire from this business" if she doesn't want to do so. Plus, "old women" don't need to retire in order to "give the young girls a chance". First, there's no set limit on the number of providers who can work. Second, there are thousands of guys who enjoy "young girls," so "young girls" will have customers regardless of whether "old women" retire.
    Completely agree.

    Supply, meet demand.

  10. #393
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    As usual, the freedom of choice produced by free-market economics works well. Customers aren't handcuffed to a bed at gunpoint and forced to have sex with "old women" providers against the customers' will, lol. If a customer considers an "old woman" provider undesirable, he can just politely decline to have a session with her. Yet, many customers -- especially older customers -- sometimes enjoy "mature" providers. For example, the "Mature Asian Providers in Honolulu" thread has more than 1,800 posts. So if an older woman still has customers who are voluntarily willing to pay their hard-earned money for her services, there's no reason for her to "retire from this business" if she doesn't want to do so. Plus, "old women" don't need to retire in order to "give the young girls a chance". First, there's no set limit on the number of providers who can work. Second, there are thousands of guys who enjoy "young girls," so "young girls" will have customers regardless of whether "old women" retire.
    Just wanted to add that I think the presence of providers in their 30's to 40's helps to keep the standard fee in place which has been pretty much the same for at least a decade or more.

  11. #392

    "These old women should retire from this business. Give the young girls a chance."

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBoy13  [View Original Post]
    These old women should retire from this business. Give the young girls a chance.
    As usual, the freedom of choice produced by free-market economics works well. Customers aren't handcuffed to a bed at gunpoint and forced to have sex with "old women" providers against the customers' will, lol. If a customer considers an "old woman" provider undesirable, he can just politely decline to have a session with her. Yet, many customers -- especially older customers -- sometimes enjoy "mature" providers. For example, the "Mature Asian Providers in Honolulu" thread has more than 1,800 posts. So if an older woman still has customers who are voluntarily willing to pay their hard-earned money for her services, there's no reason for her to "retire from this business" if she doesn't want to do so. Plus, "old women" don't need to retire in order to "give the young girls a chance". First, there's no set limit on the number of providers who can work. Second, there are thousands of guys who enjoy "young girls," so "young girls" will have customers regardless of whether "old women" retire.

  12. #391

    Serena

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDude44  [View Original Post]
    Serena at Vanilla used to be Vivian at Dream Therapy. Very good looking girl. Fun to be with. Service all covered but still excellent service. YMMV.
    Yup! Serena at Vanilla is one of those sites that is a must see while in Hawaii! Attractive, good attitude and good time!

  13. #390
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonPrincess  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a new AMP and I'm wondering if you guys have an option of which place is best. When I say best I'm talking discreet, safe, clean, and I would like to work with a good staff. I figured who could know better than you guys. I would really appreciate it.

    V.
    In addition to the helpful factors listed by DeMeter, you might also want to evaluate whether you would rather be a "big fish in a small pond" or a "smaller fish in a bigger pond". If you choose a prominent AMP that already has multiple "celebrity" providers, you may be considered a lower-profile provider, whereas at a more commonplace AMP, you may have a better chance at becoming a "star" provider. Up to you.

  14. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by HiLife808  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the recommendation. Hardly any reviews for her on the Vanilla thread so I had to look it up elsewhere. I am definitely intrigued to say the least.
    Serena at Vanilla used to be Vivian at Dream Therapy. Very good looking girl. Fun to be with. Service all covered but still excellent service. YMMV.

  15. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonPrincess  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a new AMP and I'm wondering if you guys have an option of which place is best. When I say best I'm talking discreet, safe, clean, and I would like to work with a good staff. I figured who could know better than you guys. I would really appreciate it.

    V.
    1. do you have legal status in america? Citizenship or greencard? Then your choice is 90% of AMPs. Working permit may restrict your choice.

    It may be difficult for you to find new place if you are new to hawaii without legal status now. Now bust is concentrating on owners combines with ice / irs issue. Owners knows that so they will not take risk. Even though you are super young hottie, your choice will be limited.

    2. working time: 24 hr place or place that negotiate working hoyrs?

    3. coworkers: do you want to avoid / be with certain ethnicity?

    4. your service level: most place respect your own way of YMMV. So place with hard core girls doesn't mean you must do the same things. (Some is told they force girls to do things but the owner, manage there will let you know before you start working there).

    5. customers: you want quick rotation with "see you today then good bye" tourists? Or you want locals (service time / level may be higher but they can be your loyal customers for years).

    6. AMP condition: you mind small bedroom? You mind room sharing with coworkers?

    If you give more detail, you will get better infos.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape