Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: AMP Discussion and Opinions

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 417
This blog is moderated by Uki Eater
  1. #387

    Best AMP for a girl to work

    I'm looking for a new AMP and I'm wondering if you guys have an option of which place is best. When I say best I'm talking discreet, safe, clean, and I would like to work with a good staff. I figured who could know better than you guys. I would really appreciate it.

    V.

  2. #386
    Quote Originally Posted by MiriKitani  [View Original Post]
    Serena at Vanilla Spa, she really gets into it.
    Thanks for the recommendation. Hardly any reviews for her on the Vanilla thread so I had to look it up elsewhere. I am definitely intrigued to say the least.

  3. #385

    Lovey Dovey Kissing

    Quote Originally Posted by HiLife808  [View Original Post]
    In your opinion who is the best kisser out there in AMPland? As in who really gets into it and seems to enjoy that aspect of foreplay? No Chinese style stick out your tongue or LFK. I'm talking passionate DFK.
    Of the AMP providers whom I've recently visited, Suji of Roses stands out as an especially good DFKer. However, I'm a multiple repeat customer with her, so I'm not aware of whether an unknown customer would receive the same quality of kissing.

    Although I don't know if Bonnie is still at Kison, in July of this year I posted: "Then I told Bonnie that I liked kissing, and after she warmed up with some light practice kisses and some coaching from me, it was passionate DFK all the way. Indeed, Bonnie was a 'Hall of Fame' kisser, both in quantity and quality. She seemed as turned on by the DFK as I was, and gave me as much as I wanted for as long as I wanted it for the remainder of the one-hour session".

    I also don't know if Yuna is still at Kison, but in June of this year I posted: "Yuna's excellent kissing deserves a separate paragraph. She was one of the best kissers I've experienced at any AMP. After she learned that I like romantic DFK, her kissing was deep and sensual. Three factors that made it particularly enjoyable were (1) the long duration of the kissing; (2) the fact that she sometimes initiated the kissing herself instead of waiting for me to do so; and (3) how she sometimes placed her hand on the back of my neck or head to draw me closer, just like an affectionate girlfriend would do. She was also very good at neck licking and neck kissing (the soft type that doesn't leave any telltale marks afterward)".

  4. #384

    Serena enough said

    Quote Originally Posted by HiLife808  [View Original Post]
    In your opinion who is the best kisser out there in AMPland? As in who really gets into it and seems to enjoy that aspect of foreplay? No Chinese style stick out your tongue or LFK. I'm talking passionate DFK.
    Serena at Vanilla Spa, she really gets into it.

  5. #383

    Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by HiLife808  [View Original Post]
    In your opinion who is the best kisser out there in AMPland? As in who really gets into it and seems to enjoy that aspect of foreplay? No Chinese style stick out your tongue or LFK. I'm talking passionate DFK.
    Stella at happiness: soft and slow way.

    Next was: binn at nirvana (when she was not burnt out).

    Monica and paula the nunas (olda sista in korean) : their way was aggressive.

  6. #382
    In your opinion who is the best kisser out there in AMPland? As in who really gets into it and seems to enjoy that aspect of foreplay? No Chinese style stick out your tongue or LFK. I'm talking passionate DFK.

  7. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by VietWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    Best indicators of age I've found is hands, knees, and elbows. No one has work done in those places generally. A facelift and a nice rack can distract you into misjudging by 20 years at times.
    Yes...and also look at her neck.

  8. #380

    Best age indicators

    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    Age is just a number. 20 years ago, there is no way I would want to fuck a girl over 40. Now, 50 is the new 30. There plenty of girls in their 50's I would gladly fuck. Junko comes to mind.

    40 is now still considered young especially if the girl takes care of herself.

    Various opinions on age are better than no information on age at all. But nothing beats a real picture that isn't a glam photo.
    Best indicators of age I've found is hands, knees, and elbows. No one has work done in those places generally. A facelift and a nice rack can distract you into misjudging by 20 years at times.

  9. #379
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604
    Quote Originally Posted by BotoMoco  [View Original Post]
    How about Dallas she's 39. You would never know right? Imagine that almost 40. Nani 44 OMG she's in perfect shape that is unbelievable so it is scary with botox and plastic some of the providers we think are young are actually up there in age. Whatever it is if the pussy feels good no matter. Like Junko is 50's or probably Monica but damn when you hit it it all ends up the same LOL. You blow your wad and its done.
    Age is just a number. 20 years ago, there is no way I would want to fuck a girl over 40. Now, 50 is the new 30. There plenty of girls in their 50's I would gladly fuck. Junko comes to mind.

    40 is now still considered young especially if the girl takes care of herself.

    Various opinions on age are better than no information on age at all. But nothing beats a real picture that isn't a glam photo.

  10. #378
    Quote Originally Posted by HiLyfe  [View Original Post]
    I've been following the threads for a while now. I'm to the point where I'm ready to pull the trigger. Looking for a provider recommendation for a first time AMP experience. The Backpage girls make me nervous for LE. Any advice would be welcomed.
    Only you know your particular personal preferences in women. As you may have noticed from reading the forum, various mongers have a wide range of different likes and dislikes regarding women. So without knowing your personal preferences, guys will most likely recommend providers who best fit their preferences, which may not be the same as your preferences. It's like asking a vague, general question such as "What car should I buy?" or "At what restaurant should I eat?"

    Here's a previous suggestion from another thread that might be helpful:

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    If you want to visit Happiness but are "not sure who" to choose, here's a suggestion. Just make a checklist of factors you desire in a provider and factors you don't want in a provider. Then read the reviews of the current Happiness providers, and for each provider, check the boxes of her desirable factors (in your opinion) and her undesirable factors (in your opinion). For example, a desirable factor might be bbfs (if that's what you prefer) and an undesirable factor could be fake breasts (if that's something you dislike). Then balance the desirable factors against the undesirable factors for each provider, and rank the providers by their scores. Of course it's not a perfect system, but it will enable an inexperienced AMP monger to overcome hesitancy and indecision.

  11. #377

    First Time Recommendations?

    I've been following the threads for a while now. I'm to the point where I'm ready to pull the trigger. Looking for a provider recommendation for a first time AMP experience. The Backpage girls make me nervous for LE. Any advice would be welcomed.

  12. #376

    Even asian men look younger I think.

    Don't you think so?

    Especially east asians. (japanese, korean and Chinese).

  13. #375
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpAddict808  [View Original Post]
    Shiny's another of those Asian women paradoxes. She's in her late 40's. I think quite a few of the popular providers actual ages would be surprising.
    What really gets me is, quite a number of these women smoke cigarettes (including Shiny and even Monica), and smoking is claimed to a sure way to age skin fast, adding years to a woman's looks. Yet, these lady's appearance of relative youth and health remains an impressive feat, almost a crime against nature. Other than surgery, my speculation is, it just has to be something about all the sex they get on a daily basis, and all the orgasms, continually boosting hormone production into high gear, is keeping the female body chemistry in top shape. Sex as the fountain of youth. If this concept could be successfully marketed to women seeking the secret of eternal youth, the missing component, there might be a sudden flood of new female talent in the AMPs, from all ethnicities too! "Become a sex provider in an AMP and end up looking ten years younger in no time!" LOL.

  14. #374
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky808  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Asian women with make up on hard to tell true age. The Chinese girls from former empire had to be the youngest ever. As of now IMO sunflower has the youngest.
    Quote Originally Posted by BotoMoco  [View Original Post]
    How about Dallas she's 39. You would never know right? Imagine that almost 40. Nani 44 OMG she's in perfect shape that is unbelievable so it is scary with botox and plastic some of the providers we think are young are actually up there in age. Whatever it is if the pussy feels good no matter. Like Junko is 50's or probably Monica but damn when you hit it it all ends up the same LOL. You blow your wad and its done.
    Shiny's another of those Asian women paradoxes. She's in her late 40's. I think quite a few of the popular providers actual ages would be surprising.

  15. #373
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky808  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Asian women with make up on hard to tell true age. The Chinese girls from former empire had to be the youngest ever. As of now IMO sunflower has the youngest.
    How about Dallas she's 39. You would never know right? Imagine that almost 40. Nani 44 OMG she's in perfect shape that is unbelievable so it is scary with botox and plastic some of the providers we think are young are actually up there in age. Whatever it is if the pussy feels good no matter. Like Junko is 50's or probably Monica but damn when you hit it it all ends up the same LOL. You blow your wad and its done.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape