Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 9306
-
11-27-17 07:35 #4596Senior Member

Posts: 172Visiting again
It's been a couple years since I've been able to visit MA / RI alone and able to visit any clubs. From what I'm reading it looks like Cheaters was closed down? If I'm looking for FS, CD seems to be my best bet? Any other options? Probably Sunday afternoon.
-
11-26-17 16:55 #4595Senior Member

Posts: 333WZ and Wonderland
In my time visiting strip clubs, I've spent my time at FL, CD and CL mostly. I've had great experiences at all three. I've also gone to Fantasies but there's nothing to write home about there. Recently I checked off the last two clubs on my list in the Providence area: Wild Zebra and Wonderland.
Despite the two clubs being close to each other, I could not find them more different. I only spent a brief amount of time in WZ on a weeknight, but the talent there was NOT good. There was one hot dark-haired white girl with a fantastic ass, but she was obviously busy. I ended up not doing anything there because I wasn't remotely tempted.
Wonderland on the other hand. I'm very pleased with the quality of girls at FL and CD, but I don't think I've seen such good quality in a single club as I did at Wonderland. Obviously it depends on your tastes, but a vast majority of the girls there were at least 8's, many 9's. There were a couple of girls that were 10's in my opinions (again, personal preference). There were a lot of Spanish girls, some black girls, and some white girls. I got the impression many were visiting / travelers. I got a few dances from a girl who was here from Barcelona. Her English was okay, but she just kind of spat out some numbers at me and I ended up taking her up on 4 nude dances for 120. I'm still kind of unsure of how the place works, honestly. Her dances were good, she was very hot. Super nice bolt ons, which is my preference. However, I was much more into the dances I got from a white girl at the end of the night. I didn't get any sort of offer of anything extra and to be honest, it was kind of nice to just get dances where the girl was focusing on the dance and not getting you to do more. Again, won't float everyone's boat. The one thing about this place is that what people say is true. It is EXPENSIVE. It was a Saturday night (which probably affects the quality of girls) but it also meant a $20 cover. This is also the case at other clubs, but what got me was a $7 water. $7! For the same bottle I'd get for $4/$5 (already overpriced) at CD / FL. That being said, I'd go again. I do like eye candy.
-
11-25-17 14:10 #4594Senior Member

Posts: 66Re: Cadillac Lounge
I haven't been since the spring / summer, but I did see April (Erin) at FL, Kiki I haven't seen in a looong time. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Worcmass
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-17 14:59 #4593Regular Member

Posts: 8Cadillac Lounge
Haven't been in a bit so I'm wondering if April (Erin) or Kiki still work there. Anyone know if they have moved on to different clubs? Anyone have intel. Would be appreciated.
-
11-02-17 09:34 #4592Senior Member

Posts: 235Pib
Thanks for the recap. My go to place is always Foxy. Good luck.
Originally Posted by PIB629
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-17 08:05 #4591Senior Member

Posts: 71Desires, WZ, then Fantasies
I had a recent afternoon open, and was in the mood to spend some cash in the famous providence VIP rooms. First stop was CD. I don't know if I have poor loser written across my face but only the three fattest dancers approached me. No thank you three times. Talent was not as high as expected based on all reviews here but probably bc it was early afternoon. After about an hour and a half I left in search of the fun times at WZ. I walked in, took 5 sec to look around, and left. The scene was truly terrible. Last stop was Fantasies. A skinny blonde sat on my lap. Maybe Marla? Face was ehh. Still her company was appreciated and we chatted for 20 minutes, but she made it clear that she could not provide what I was looking for. Then a blonde Puerto Rican sat on my lap, I think Anastasia. Again, nice company but VIP discussion was a no go. Overall, very disappointed with my trip.
-
10-25-17 18:13 #4590Banned Member

Posts: 21Catz Corsets and Lingerie it's for strip Club employees throughout the state.
Originally Posted by Strike2
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-17 10:05 #4589Senior Member

Posts: 409Cd
Has anyone spent time with Alex the Romanian girl at CD? Inbox me with details.
Last night I went through and saw 6 or 7 new girls I had never seen before and some of my regulars were missing, did they just shake things up in there?
Thanks,
-
10-19-17 20:28 #4588Senior Member

Posts: 179For extra-value. I find that local community barflys just looking for a ride home, or to your place. Provide variety some excitement for the cost of a drink or 2. This site should have a category for civi-******.
Originally Posted by CallMeIshmael
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-17 20:07 #4587Senior Member

Posts: 113New Girls
I'm not sure who got canned. I don't remember names too well, but I have noticed a small shift in the dancers. A couple months ago, I thought there was a definite change. At that point the last 3 times I was there, I went to the back with fairly young, attractive black girls. At my next visit, there were about a dozen dancers, and only one wasn't white. I want to say that my experience is far too infrequent to be relevant. Then I saw Royalty (AA) again recently. Most recently I have seen more white dancers who I haven't seen there in many months, but there were also new faces as well. My experience is with the daytime dancers only. I also thinked they cut back on numbers, as the back stage has not been open before the night shift gets going.
Originally Posted by Hockey
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-17 16:09 #4586Senior Member

Posts: 43Legs and eggs
I am thinking of getting up early this Friday and hitting legs and eggs. Has anyone been in a while? It is a bit of a drive, so want to be sure it's worth the drive.
-
10-17-17 00:08 #4585Senior Member

Posts: 134Wz
Heard they fired a bunch of the girl here. Do you know who got canned, and what for? Doesn't seemm to be a lot of rules here.
Originally Posted by PickettWilson
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-17 18:53 #4584Senior Member

Posts: 431Agreed, different experience altogether. When I started visiting AMPs (years ago in the pre-law-change days) I couldn't get enough of them. But after awhile, the familiar routine of an AMP can feel a lot more like like going to a doctor's office than a strip club visit ever will. Also, the lack of being able to have a conversation with a lot of the AMP women is a big difference. Good or bad depends on your POV and what you are looking for, but very different.
Originally Posted by CallMeIshmael
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-17 18:23 #4583Senior Member

Posts: 113Wz
I got back to WZ the other day, and was pleasantly surprised at the ratio of nice looking dancers for a weekday afternoon. Again, it was a warm day and a few topless dancers were sunning in the smoking area. I saw a friend and went inside for her stint on stage. Later, I saw another new dancer, long and lean, dance for a while. Then I met another dancer who was on stage when I arrived, very sexy. She was a singer as well. Everything went well until we visited the back area where Alex had a dearth of skills. I was very disappointed, and had my worst experience there. It makes me think about the Pawtucket AMPs again. The nice thing about WZ is that tip appears to be a lot less than what I've recently read about CD. Even with a drink or two and tipping at the stage, it's still about the same as the forementioned AMPs.
-
10-10-17 09:56 #4582Senior Member

Posts: 100AMP vs strip clubs
It's a different experience and fun for other reasons. But AMPs are more budget friendly and straightforward.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






