Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Blue Star Spa

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 211 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 3158
This blog is moderated by Kim Chee Hu
  1. #368

    Sasha fka Shasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Late report from last week. Stopped by and had some time so had a reunion of sorts with Shasha. Haven't seen her in a while but it was great. Lots of reviews on her so won't get into rehashing. Shower then back to the room for standing dfk which I like, then she got I front me for a great wet and sloppy BBBJ. She tried to DT as best she could 👏! Gagged a little. She BBBJ and bls me for quite a while as I was enjoying the view and the feelings. Then onto the bed for daty and sato, with some fiv. YMMV on the fiv. I was getting worked up so did some standing mish then back to daty and dato. After she got hers she told me my turn and had me lie back for more BBBJ. Told her get on top for ACG which she did and I enjoyed the view again as well as playing with her nice boobs. Switch to doggy style and that was it. I didn't try hold back because I know with her msog is always available. She got a hot towel and wiped me down then started a nice massage relaxing me. Then she started playing with my little man and woke him up. On to another wet BBBJ with bls and rimming too. I wanted to 69 so she got in top and she went to town as I dined away. She gets pretty wet so I love it when the juices start flowing. Really sexy for me. I told her from the beginning no put lube so I got the real thing. Haha. We did this for quite a while as I just love 69. Something about it. Love grabbing ass too at the same time. Got the knock so had to start finishing up. She went down on me and BBBJ with some DT and bls. As I got close she could tell obviously and started rubbing my asshole. I told her felt so good and do more. Damn. She did and put her FIA. Boom 💥 Game over. She kept sucking until I sat up laughing because too sensitive. Off to the shower and she helped me get dressed with some dfk along the way. Another great session with her. Always no rush and always want to do what I like. And always msog. Love that I don't have to hold back since she doesn't mind we going round 2. Body is great and nice boobs. MM but feel good to me. Sorry kinda short. Doing this at work. LOL 😂.
    Damn brother. After reading your report I think I will have to reunite with her also. I haven't seen her in a while but I have been thinking of her lately since this month is my 1 year anniversary of partaking in this great hobby of ours. She's been on my mind because she was the one who popped my AMP cherry after all! I agree, she gives great service, has a great attitude, and a nice looking body too!

  2. #367
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Is this a different Yuna from the Yuna that work (ed) or is work (ing) at Happiness?
    Yep, different Yuna. First time in Hawaii.

  3. #366
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Is this a different Yuna from the Yuna that work (ed) or is work (ing) at Happiness?
    New Yuna. Big boobs.

  4. #365

    Yuna

    Quote Originally Posted by PanochaMan  [View Original Post]
    Needed something me TLC, called and mama said come see new girl Yuna, fresh off the plane from LA. Headed down and was pleased to see a pretty little thing. I say no more than 5' tall. Don't guess weights, but she has what I would call a fit little body, not a spinner, but just right all over. She is top heavy though, in the best way.

    A light kiss, off for a quick shower with some joking around, and back to the room. She excused herself, telling me to get comfortable. I laid on my back waiting for her return. She came in and smiled, climbed on and straddled me, and the dfk started, culminating with her shoving her lovely see / dee cups in my mouth. All the while the was gently stroking her natural panocha. I sat up and had her lay down, where I started kissing her gently and worked my way south for the winter. As I reached her garden, I started to make my way through the jungle to the sweet nectar of her veejayjay. She was quite receptive to my style, and allowed some light, gentle fiv. She got wet quickly, and I was glad that she hadn't pre-lubed. She likes it soft and gentle, which was a challenge for me to hold back as she has a very munchable clit, but I did as the lady pleased, and was well rewarded, as she became quite amourous and after I slid her to the edge of the bed, I slipped inside of her bb and continued with some slow and smooth strokes. We adjusted to each other and before long, I exploded inside, with her blessings. Off for a quick cleanup and back for some relaxing massage to finish our time together.

    I'll definitely be seeing Yuna again. She was good fun as well as just the right amount of sexy. YMMV and standard damages will apply.
    Is this a different Yuna from the Yuna that work (ed) or is work (ing) at Happiness?

  5. #364

    Shasha is MSOG

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Late report from last week. Stopped by and had some time so had a reunion of sorts with Shasha. Haven't seen her in a while but it was great. Lots of reviews on her so won't get into rehashing. Shower then back to the room for standing dfk which I like, then she got I front me for a great wet and sloppy BBBJ. She tried to DT as best she could 👏! Gagged a little. She BBBJ and bls me for quite a while as I was enjoying the view and the feelings. Then onto the bed for daty and sato, with some fiv. YMMV on the fiv. I was getting worked up so did some standing mish then back to daty and dato. After she got hers she told me my turn and had me lie back for more BBBJ. Told her get on top for ACG which she did and I enjoyed the view again as well as playing with her nice boobs. Switch to doggy style and that was it. I didn't try hold back because I know with her msog is always available. She got a hot towel and wiped me down then started a nice massage relaxing me. Then she started playing with my little man and woke him up. On to another wet BBBJ with bls and rimming too. I wanted to 69 so she got in top and she went to town as I dined away. She gets pretty wet so I love it when the juices start flowing. Really sexy for me. I told her from the beginning no put lube so I got the real thing. Haha. We did this for quite a while as I just love 69. Something about it. Love grabbing ass too at the same time. Got the knock so had to start finishing up. She went down on me and BBBJ with some DT and bls. As I got close she could tell obviously and started rubbing my asshole. I told her felt so good and do more. Damn. She did and put her FIA. Boom 💥 Game over. She kept sucking until I sat up laughing because too sensitive. Off to the shower and she helped me get dressed with some dfk along the way. Another great session with her. Always no rush and always want to do what I like. And always msog. Love that I don't have to hold back since she doesn't mind we going round 2. Body is great and nice boobs. MM but feel good to me. Sorry kinda short. Doing this at work. LOL 😂.
    Yessir Shasha is always MSOG! Her skills, technique, service and attitude are always 10's. Rimming BSL BBBJ Combo and any position you can name but YMMV. Second Pop is YMMV too. Oil Check HJ BBBJ Combo is off the chart too on the second pop. MSOG for me.

  6. #363

    Shasha MSOG

    Late report from last week. Stopped by and had some time so had a reunion of sorts with Shasha. Haven't seen her in a while but it was great. Lots of reviews on her so won't get into rehashing. Shower then back to the room for standing dfk which I like, then she got I front me for a great wet and sloppy BBBJ. She tried to DT as best she could 👏! Gagged a little. She BBBJ and bls me for quite a while as I was enjoying the view and the feelings. Then onto the bed for daty and sato, with some fiv. YMMV on the fiv. I was getting worked up so did some standing mish then back to daty and dato. After she got hers she told me my turn and had me lie back for more BBBJ. Told her get on top for ACG which she did and I enjoyed the view again as well as playing with her nice boobs. Switch to doggy style and that was it. I didn't try hold back because I know with her msog is always available. She got a hot towel and wiped me down then started a nice massage relaxing me. Then she started playing with my little man and woke him up. On to another wet BBBJ with bls and rimming too. I wanted to 69 so she got in top and she went to town as I dined away. She gets pretty wet so I love it when the juices start flowing. Really sexy for me. I told her from the beginning no put lube so I got the real thing. Haha. We did this for quite a while as I just love 69. Something about it. Love grabbing ass too at the same time. Got the knock so had to start finishing up. She went down on me and BBBJ with some DT and bls. As I got close she could tell obviously and started rubbing my asshole. I told her felt so good and do more. Damn. She did and put her FIA. Boom 💥 Game over. She kept sucking until I sat up laughing because too sensitive. Off to the shower and she helped me get dressed with some dfk along the way. Another great session with her. Always no rush and always want to do what I like. And always msog. Love that I don't have to hold back since she doesn't mind we going round 2. Body is great and nice boobs. MM but feel good to me. Sorry kinda short. Doing this at work. LOL 😂.

  7. #362

    Yep, Yuna

    Needed something me TLC, called and mama said come see new girl Yuna, fresh off the plane from LA. Headed down and was pleased to see a pretty little thing. I say no more than 5' tall. Don't guess weights, but she has what I would call a fit little body, not a spinner, but just right all over. She is top heavy though, in the best way.

    A light kiss, off for a quick shower with some joking around, and back to the room. She excused herself, telling me to get comfortable. I laid on my back waiting for her return. She came in and smiled, climbed on and straddled me, and the dfk started, culminating with her shoving her lovely see / dee cups in my mouth. All the while the was gently stroking her natural panocha. I sat up and had her lay down, where I started kissing her gently and worked my way south for the winter. As I reached her garden, I started to make my way through the jungle to the sweet nectar of her veejayjay. She was quite receptive to my style, and allowed some light, gentle fiv. She got wet quickly, and I was glad that she hadn't pre-lubed. She likes it soft and gentle, which was a challenge for me to hold back as she has a very munchable clit, but I did as the lady pleased, and was well rewarded, as she became quite amourous and after I slid her to the edge of the bed, I slipped inside of her bb and continued with some slow and smooth strokes. We adjusted to each other and before long, I exploded inside, with her blessings. Off for a quick cleanup and back for some relaxing massage to finish our time together.

    I'll definitely be seeing Yuna again. She was good fun as well as just the right amount of sexy. YMMV and standard damages will apply.

  8. #361

    Yuna

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by today and Sumi mama told me a new girl just arrived. Yuna is her name.

    Didn't see her as she just flew in but here's the info 5 or 5. 1 tall. Slim 100 pounds with D,yep Sumi said D boobs. Age early 30's. Not MILF. She's supposed to start working tonight.
    Yuna is a nice pretty young girl, early 30's seems right, 5'3" and about 110 lbs. Full size natural feeling C-boobs to me with nice nipples, could be D's. Smooth white skin with no markings or piercings. Black hair to shoulders and a natural bush but not wild. Nice ass too.

    Yuna is a friendly girl with a can-do attitude and she takes suggestions well. English is excellent.

    Service is excellent. Outstanding BBBJ, DFK, LFK, DATY no FIV. Any reasonable position is ok with her. BBFS may be YMMV. Finished BBBJCIM. I think she will be even better with repeats. I had a fun time with her, good girl.

  9. #360

    New Girl Yuna

    Stopped by today and Sumi mama told me a new girl just arrived. Yuna is her name.

    Didn't see her as she just flew in but here's the info 5 or 5. 1 tall. Slim 100 pounds with D,yep Sumi said D boobs. Age early 30's. Not MILF. She's supposed to start working tonight.

  10. #359

    Shasha

    I regretted having sex with her. She is old and unattractive. These old women should retire from this business. Give the young girls a chance.

  11. #358

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Kimmy. Tera. Now Sunny.

    Blue Star somehow manages to get these top tier talent. Just had another incredible time with Sunny. I can see why Goser gave his seal of approval and I endorse his ratings 100%. Top tier in Hawaii.
    Sunny is definite repeat. Not much more to add. Great BBBJ and all the basic positions covered. IMO she is pretty and "top tier" as the other mongers reported.

  12. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun2016  [View Original Post]
    I kind of recall I read it before that Sunny is a mature lady, late 30's or even in her 40's. Is it correct? Thanks.
    I've been with her 3 times and to me she looks like early 30's. Nice figure, flat stomach, no pooch at all, very pretty face. Just me but I like the club look meaning dressed up and made up. So she wears make up for me. Head turner IMHO.

  13. #356

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Fun2016  [View Original Post]
    I kind of recall I read it before that Sunny is a mature lady, late 30's or even in her 40's. Is it correct? Thanks.
    She reminds me of Muni but Muni has a much banging body. Sunny looks early 30's but talk and sounds like someone in their 40's.

  14. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Kimmy. Tera. Now Sunny.

    Blue Star somehow manages to get these top tier talent. Just had another incredible time with Sunny. I can see why Goser gave his seal of approval and I endorse his ratings 100%. Top tier in Hawaii.
    I kind of recall I read it before that Sunny is a mature lady, late 30's or even in her 40's. Is it correct? Thanks.

  15. #354

    Sunny

    Saw sunny from all the rave reviews. I do agree her rimming is the best ever, way better than Sasha from happiness. Unfortunately I think sunny's face is not easy to look at. Her body is pretty good, if she lost about 15-20 lbs her body could be a 10. Her face is about a 4 and body is about a 7.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape