Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17901

    Latina Parlors

    Anybody know of any Latina parlors?

  2. #17900
    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    Depends on what you'd like to spend and what suits your taste. There are one or two higher end Europeans for massage in the River North area. If you are looking for affordable and guaranteed, you're only a 15 minute Uber ride to Chinatown. To the north are the Logan Square girls and various Latinas who advertise heavily for overpriced extras.
    I would like info on the higher end ones if you don't mind. Also Chinatown might be an option if there are other things in the area to do. Don't really want to get into an uber and say take me to the jack shack if you know what I mean.

  3. #17899

    Two reviews

    I went to Lavender Spa last week and had a decent time. The MT was in her 40's and had some meat on her bones. I did the half-hour, got undressed and laid on the table. She did a great job on my shoulders, too! Decent on my calves. On the flip, she whispered if I wanted a massager "there" too. Definitely nodded to that. Her technique was really good and had me done in about 10 minutes. She varied her pace from slow to fast to slow and sensual to fast. It was great!

    Second place was Sister Lavender this week. Yes the other Lavender! Had a good time there too. The MT was very nice! I have been going to her for a while but haven't seen her in a few months. Her massage was okay. On the flip, she stripped down and lubed me up! She had the dirty talk going and it was fun! She kept using her small Bs to rub on me. After I was done, she cleaned me up and proceeded with a great head and foot massage. Tipped her well and went on my way!

    Stay safe out there!

  4. #17898

    Fire breathing dragon.

    I end up the fire breathing dragon and opt for a 30 min initial appointment last week around 2 pm on a Thursday. Mid 30's Asian who was cute offered table shower but said I was in a rush. Clean place but the girl had a glove on. Was curious about that, but it turns out she has dry skin or something. On the flip it was game on. Great time will repeat, damage was $45 for the 30 min massage and $40 for tip. Will be back.

  5. #17897

    Like your atyle

    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    My big question is, do they make you hold your own junk out of the way for the Brazilian? I'd try it if they handle the goods for me. It's a minor reward, but I'm always game for something new.
    You're one freaky dude. Hahaha. I like it. Whatever works.

  6. #17896
    Quote Originally Posted by AlBundy78  [View Original Post]
    Waxing the City does an awesome legit wax, several locations. Staff is well trained but totally legit, no extras! They offer everything back, ears, nose, butt. Even several stages of male Brazilian.

    http://www.waxingthecity.com/menu/index.html
    My big question is, do they make you hold your own junk out of the way for the Brazilian? I'd try it if they handle the goods for me. It's a minor reward, but I'm always game for something new.

  7. #17895

    Nora

    Quote Originally Posted by TallKidd  [View Original Post]
    Any pics of Nora? I think this is her place, but not sure if any of these are her.

    http://www.bodyrubphone.com/312-982-4027/
    I don't have a picture of her and I looked through all those ones and then I'll those are her she's way hotter than those chicks too.

  8. #17894
    Quote Originally Posted by MrButtLicker  [View Original Post]
    Do guys know of any place that does waxing and more near suburbs?
    Waxing the City does an awesome legit wax, several locations. Staff is well trained but totally legit, no extras! They offer everything back, ears, nose, butt. Even several stages of male Brazilian.

    http://www.waxingthecity.com/menu/index.html

  9. #17893

    Natural Elements Therapy on Wabash

    Been here a few times with Leah. She's 40+ and cute though the menu is limited. I was hoping for more. The upside is a professional massage. She has strong hands and most likely has some training. Has anyone else had success with full service here or should I move on?

  10. #17892
    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of River North, there's a busty, wholesome redheaded MT working in the River North area. It's a chiropractic office, but she used to advertise with those "Wix.com" girls downtown for body walking / Ashiatsu. In the mood for something like that, but worry she's still part of that "skills not thrills," all work and no play crew.

    At best, they were often only self-serve, if my memory is correct. Even still, I'd love to have a creamy, ruby haired tit-monster at my service for massage, so I'm willing to TOFTT (unless there's better).
    I tried to find this person's ad but couldn't. Could you provide a link to the ad or some info that will help me find it? Thanks.

  11. #17891

    Reports & trade offer

    I keep to the same route as I'm not as adventerous as some of you, so I don't usually have much to report other than "yes he was right" but figured I should contribute more.

    LUX SPA.

    Went here a few weeks ago, nothing spectacular. Standard finish, older girls. Whatever.

    CALLA DAY SPA.

    Typically staffed by two girls, one short & chubby, one taller with giant bolt ons. Standard pricing & finish, above average massage.

    - SPA.

    The spa off 57. Years ago the talent at this place was unfreakingbelieable. Pricing is outrageous now, and the talent has gone downhill. I hear they do rotate a lot so maybe it's better, but last time was bad. Also no massage to speak of.

    INCALL.

    Have a girl on the northside that does incall. Absolute killer. Anything you need, great massage, blowjob, rimjob, whatever. I won't send her info out publically here as she asked me not to, but she did say I can give it to trusted friends. Looking for trade of a girl with similar skills and tastes, hopefully on the south or west sides of the city (or suburbs) as the north side is a little close to home base for me.

  12. #17890

    Red Headed Hail Mary Pass

    Speaking of River North, there's a busty, wholesome redheaded MT working in the River North area. It's a chiropractic office, but she used to advertise with those "Wix.com" girls downtown for body walking / Ashiatsu. In the mood for something like that, but worry she's still part of that "skills not thrills," all work and no play crew.

    At best, they were often only self-serve, if my memory is correct. Even still, I'd love to have a creamy, ruby haired tit-monster at my service for massage, so I'm willing to TOFTT (unless there's better).

  13. #17889
    Quote Originally Posted by Memace22201  [View Original Post]
    I will be in town in a couple of weeks and would like to find a good massage with extras while I am there. I would prefer it to be incall and walking distance but will spring for an uber if needed. Outcall is not off the table but would like to avoid any coworker issues etc. Brooke was the only one I found nearby but reviews are not favorable. Thanks for the help.

    Ace.
    Depends on what you'd like to spend and what suits your taste. There are one or two higher end Europeans for massage in the River North area. If you are looking for affordable and guaranteed, you're only a 15 minute Uber ride to Chinatown. To the north are the Logan Square girls and various Latinas who advertise heavily for overpriced extras.

  14. #17888

    Waxing with HE

    Do guys know of any place that does waxing and more near suburbs?

  15. #17887

    Smart

    I do the same. Everything is communicated clear as day without anyone saying a word. They have no risk of prosecution. You have no risk of prosecution. Everybody is happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by FngrBngr  [View Original Post]
    I've been to green many times. I can't remember any of the girls negotiating. Interesting. I will usually know where I'm going and have change for whatever I want. At a place like green I always leave my 40 in plain view for their tip. If they don't do what I expect or start to haggle they get none. They can say more next time. It's worked for me. They usually go right to work after the flip. They see their tip on the table during the whole massage. The other thing that I don't like about the haggling is that I feel that we are opening ourselves up to prosecution. I could be wrong but it is a feeling. I like the silent agreement of the handy and think the girls appreciate not having to say out loud "I jerk off dudes for dough!" there's something to say for neither of us having to say out loud this or that for a certain amount. My. 02. Finger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape