Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 352 of 658 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 402 452 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4601

    Review thread or question thread?

    How is it that posts get flagged and infractions are levied when OZ feels like someone is being argumentative? But people especially new members or lurkers get to clog up the review boards with stupid questions that can be answered just by scrolling through the thread? These are not reviews they are questions. So why are they constantly allowed?

    How about creating a question-and-answer thread?

    I'll take this one. Because being an asshole is against the bosses rules (you might want to read them sometime), asking questions isn't.

    Hope that helps

    A2

  2. #4600

  3. #4599

    It's everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Deb, Skatars beef isn't with you in particular, it's with the world in general but most of all it's with me and that makes me very happy. Just knowing that I've pissed him off enough for him to still be spouting about an argument we had months ago makes my day. He is the most miserable SOB on this thread.
    You are so right! He starts fights with people for no reason, we are not supposed to talk about one another (ad2), are fight was over long ago but out of nowhere he starts using my name again, in hopes of restarting a fight. He now uses my initials as a way around it. He is a sad old man and I hope he gets the help he needs.

  4. #4598
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    I'm certain the ambrose and I have no idea who JJ both use protection. We all do. At least I require it for full service. I don't know what your beef is, but I doubt it's with me since you've never met me before. Happy Mongering! Xoxo.
    Deb, Skatars beef isn't with you in particular, it's with the world in general but most of all it's with me and that makes me very happy. Just knowing that I've pissed him off enough for him to still be spouting about an argument we had months ago makes my day. He is the most miserable SOB on this thread.

  5. #4597
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Skatar What the heck?

    I'm certain the ambrose and I have no idea who JJ both use protection. We all do. At least I require it for full service. I don't know what your beef is, but I doubt it's with me since you've never met me before. Happy Mongering! Xoxo.

  6. #4596

    A Rat and a Stalker!

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Seriously man, I know it's a fight thread but just shut up about this shit.

    Nobody would know anything about you if you didn't tell them so you only have yourself to blame.

    A2

  7. #4595
    This is for the child like imp known as Ambrose, thanks Nrlmus for copying his OP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to cheap in here a bit.
    Ambrose if you're so enamored with Deb perhaps you should make an honest woman of her & marry the biatch.

    I'm sure she'd still let you participate in the hobby as long as she could also.

    She'd let you hook up with JJ so you guys can stuff cucumbers up each others ass, & she, at the end of the day would sit on your face & give you a facial from all the guys cumming in her twat, then you'd finally comprehend why it is that some guys like to give facials!

    Not to worry, MrStuff & JJ know to only make innuendo comments about being sick & that posting about STDs is not allowed.

    Still everyone knows what they mean, if I had a buck for every time I heard a guy or gal say, this one has this & that one has that, watch out for this one, she or he is HIV+ I'd have a lot more play money. If your that concerned wrap it up otherwise enter at your own risk.

  8. #4594
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Breaking Bad: Maybe I'm that good!

    Quite a few members have seen me here and like me. That's why they post about me, because they like me. Not every guy wants a young spinner apparently and thankfully I have my niche. It's more than a friendship and hug that I provide by the way. I'm very experienced in other things as well. Xoxo Debbie.

  9. #4593
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Cosigned

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakingBad  [View Original Post]
    It is nice that you older gents find this older provider very kind. Personally I like the hottest provider with the largest menu I can find. If I need a hug or a friend I can find that in my personal life. What is obvious is that every time this provider posts something it is cosigned by a handful of members.

    .
    Well that's because every time someone praises her someone else accuses that person of being her under a different screen name. I just don't get it, can't you and "the others" take what someone says about her with accusations? Granted, BBW are not everyone's perfect match. She's not mine either, I prefer younger spinners but I can tell you this, she is a really good person and is good at what she does.

  10. #4592
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Pushing 80? He said he's 72 and you say pushing 80. I'm almost 50, so by your figures I guess you think I'm pushing 60. I say God bless him for still staying in the game, hope I'm just as fortunate.

    You're wrong about Deb, she doesn't need to make up other screen names to have reviews, many here have reviewed her, me included. I suggest you see her and decide for yourself, I'm sure you would be surprised. She is a genuinely nice person and is terrific at what she does.
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakingBad  [View Original Post]
    It is nice that you older gents find this older provider very kind. Personally I like the hottest provider with the largest menu I can find. If I need a hug or a friend I can find that in my personal life. What is obvious is that every time this provider posts something it is cosigned by a handful of members.

    .
    I'd like to cheap in here a bit.

    Sometimes I love to have younger provider with hard body and cute girly face and the amounts of energy that could exhaust me. Occasional crazy teen that you have to card to make sure that you're not being set up for a potential mighty regrettable incident could do well for your self-esteem, feeling of satisfaction and having sweet dreams. They do make you feel fatherly at times, even professorial but can also make you feel old (I'm in my mid 50's), sometimes accidentally other times on purpose.

    Other times though I prefer somebody older and calmer with whom I can relax, not only physically but energetically too. Who have been around a bit, had her wings clipped once or twice already and thus knows the price of things. My favorite age in a woman is mid-to late 20's early 30's. I believe that this is when they're still youthful enough looking but already mature enough to feel on par. And I do have a hobby cut off point at around 40. For relationship and friendly hugs there is no age limit but these are totally different dynamics and I still don't see myself dating anyone over my age. The time of "older women" and "mother figures" left me with my late 30's. There were some awesome experiences in that regard but I don't see myself doing anything like that in my 50's.

  11. #4591
    It is nice that you older gents find this older provider very kind. Personally I like the hottest provider with the largest menu I can find. If I need a hug or a friend I can find that in my personal life. What is obvious is that every time this provider posts something it is cosigned by a handful of members.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Pushing 80? He said he's 72 and you say pushing 80. I'm almost 50, so by your figures I guess you think I'm pushing 60. I say God bless him for still staying in the game, hope I'm just as fortunate.

    You're wrong about Deb, she doesn't need to make up other screen names to have reviews, many here have reviewed her, me included. I suggest you see her and decide for yourself, I'm sure you would be surprised. She is a genuinely nice person and is terrific at what she does.
    .

  12. #4590
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit  [View Original Post]
    Olepapa, So, you're pushing 80 by your own self proclamation, so I will rack up your post to senility or Alzheimers. Saying that you haven't been here much of late is quite an understatement. How about basically like about 2 1/2 years. And even back then a third of your final few posts were tied to Deb. But, the site is always positive about having someone chime in and participate. I still think it was a Deb user name, nothing that you or your ex-cat say will change that. God bless your cat too, terrible to lose a pet.
    Pushing 80? He said he's 72 and you say pushing 80. I'm almost 50, so by your figures I guess you think I'm pushing 60. I say God bless him for still staying in the game, hope I'm just as fortunate.

    You're wrong about Deb, she doesn't need to make up other screen names to have reviews, many here have reviewed her, me included. I suggest you see her and decide for yourself, I'm sure you would be surprised. She is a genuinely nice person and is terrific at what she does.

  13. #4589
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    That's silly Fuhgetaboudit

    You don't think that ole papa is also one of my names too. I don't need to do a review of myself on here. I already know I'm great, because a lot of members say the same thing and most of them are senior members with 100's of posts. Plus I have so many reviews on this site that everyone already knows who I am so new posts saying the same good things about me wouldn't effect my business one way or another, because pretty much everyone knows me here. So what's to be suspicious of? Maybe you'd like to see me and find out yourself what I'm like?

  14. #4588
    Olepapa, So, you're pushing 80 by your own self proclamation, so I will rack up your post to senility or Alzheimers. Saying that you haven't been here much of late is quite an understatement. How about basically like about 2 1/2 years. And even back then a third of your final few posts were tied to Deb. But, the site is always positive about having someone chime in and participate. I still think it was a Deb user name, nothing that you or your ex-cat say will change that. God bless your cat too, terrible to lose a pet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Olepapa  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been on here much of late but had to chime in here. Your negative comments about Deb and SS were uncalled for to begin with. I, also, know Deb, used to see her quite often, haven't lately for reasons that are of no consequences now, but I will say much of the time I spent with Deb had not as much to do with sex as it did with spending pleasant time together. Granted she is not a 10, but I have found that often the prettier and sexier they are the worse the experience. I found Deb's body to be pleasing to me and that's all that matters. Her personality was also pleasing and she was always welcoming. In many visits, I never left feeling less than a lot better than when I arrived.

    I was not there for psychological help, nor did I receive it, but we did have some nice personal conversations as well as some very satisfying sex. I found Ss's report very believable and credible, and could easily see Deb providing the help he sought. If you give her the chance, she is not simply all about the sex or even all about the dollars. I wish there were more like her, but I haven't found them.

    I hope circumstances will allow for me to resume the visits at some point. She sure brightened up a lot of my days.

  15. #4587
    Ahhh the three wise men!

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOld  [View Original Post]
    Three stooges quote

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape