LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 353 of 658 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 403 453 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4586
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit  [View Original Post]
    SS, So do not know if I even believe you, and I don't care. No one shittin on Deb, the post was very suspicious and your story about it does not meld together. Yes I know Deb and know she is a very nice person, so I do not need your friggin mouthoff. So, if your posts are true, then I was right on the mark, you do have deep emotional issues that you really need help with. I can tell you are just ripe to have road rage, so do not take it out on anyone. BTW if any of your story is true, god bless you wife.
    I haven't been on here much of late but had to chime in here. Your negative comments about Deb and SS were uncalled for to begin with. I, also, know Deb, used to see her quite often, haven't lately for reasons that are of no consequences now, but I will say much of the time I spent with Deb had not as much to do with sex as it did with spending pleasant time together. Granted she is not a 10, but I have found that often the prettier and sexier they are the worse the experience. I found Deb's body to be pleasing to me and that's all that matters. Her personality was also pleasing and she was always welcoming. In many visits, I never left feeling less than a lot better than when I arrived.

    I was not there for psychological help, nor did I receive it, but we did have some nice personal conversations as well as some very satisfying sex. I found Ss's report very believable and credible, and could easily see Deb providing the help he sought. If you give her the chance, she is not simply all about the sex or even all about the dollars. I wish there were more like her, but I haven't found them.

    I hope circumstances will allow for me to resume the visits at some point. She sure brightened up a lot of my days.

  2. #4585

    Three stooges quote.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    The real deal is: she don't get paid till she sucks & fucks me, if first she don't succeed she keeps on sucking till she does suck seed.
    Forget which episode.

  3. #4584
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    I think you are being really harsh with SS

    He lost his wife to cancer and needed someone to talk to. How is that deranged? I don't get it. Oh well life goes on. I will see SS again. It's really nice to meet someone cool like he is where it's more than about the sex. Xoxo.

  4. #4583
    The real deal is: she don't get paid till she sucks & fucks me, if first she don't succeed she keeps on sucking till she does suck seed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Knottellin  [View Original Post]
    Apparently none of y'all know the real deal. To quote a wise man: You don't pay a ho to fuck you, you pay her to leave.

  5. #4582
    SS, So do not know if I even believe you, and I don't care. No one shittin on Deb, the post was very suspicious and your story about it does not meld together. Yes I know Deb and know she is a very nice person, so I do not need your friggin mouthoff. So, if your posts are true, then I was right on the mark, you do have deep emotional issues that you really need help with. I can tell you are just ripe to have road rage, so do not take it out on anyone. BTW if any of your story is true, god bless you wife.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittySees  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the psych advice. Deb was second lady I visited after losing my wife a year over a year ago to cancer that I watched take her over 2 years so I looked to BP and TER them etc and this forum to find some companionship as the dating scene at 50 is a horror show, I read the worcester forums mainly as I am closer to Worc than Boston. Debbis name came up on the forum and several pm conversations I have with members here. So I nervously called her and she was very nice. Deb will tell you herself she is not a 10 and I am not the kind of guy that knows what the hell to do with a 10 if I found one anyways and my type is curvy and Deb filled that bill well.

    I have seen Deb 3 times in total and each time I felt more emotionally connected to her and I know that is not something that could have a good end in this sport so I have stayed away since I ran to her a few Friday nights ago after an emotional week with more deaths in my life. She was beautiful and welcoming and caring and we talked about a lot of things I don't have anyone to express them to and she didn't rush me out the door when more than my allotted time has passed she actually listened and cared.

    Anyone that wants to shit on this nice lady obviously doesn't know her or know her well. I will stand by my reviews that she is a beautiful curvy caring woman who has a lot to offer in life. And when I can separate feelings for certain providers I will certainly see her again.

  6. #4581
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by Knottellin  [View Original Post]
    Apparently none of y'all know the real deal. To quote a wise man:

    You don't pay a ho to fuck you, you pay her to leave.
    Amen!

    (+ way over 10 characters).

  7. #4580
    Apparently none of y'all know the real deal. To quote a wise man:

    You don't pay a ho to fuck you, you pay her to leave.

  8. #4579

    My Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOld  [View Original Post]
    Why does charlie sheen get hookers? Or anyone else that could have anyone?

    It's convenient. Easy. Cheap. No strings attached. You sound triggered and butthurt. I'm sorry you don't understand how the world works, Even at your presumably advanced age. An uglier person like yourself (again, I'm just assuming this from your very morose response) would not walk into a bar and leave with a woman. It would take you time. Even good looking guys don't always score.

    And then of course there's someone's marital situation, hating drunk girls, don't like going out,. Plenty of other factors apparently way outside your pinhole scope of the world that make mp's desirable.

    You're absolutely adorable. No matter how ugly you sound.
    Not butthurt at all just can't stand arrogant assholes like yourself. You make statements that do nothing but boost your own ego and seeing it on the internet must swell your head even more. My comments are not based on my feelings or my looks, they are based on your arrogant statements, you think cause your young and good looking(your claim) that you are getting extras that no one else has received? My mistake you're stupid too and obviously very hung up on yourself. You have jumped to several conclusions none of which are correct just another sign of how you are hung up on yourself. It is actually pretty pathetic, I ALMOST feel sorry for you ALMOST.

  9. #4578
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit  [View Original Post]
    SS, Deb, is that you, in one of your many screen names? Supposedly, 5 weeks ago you see an ad and supposedly find her interesting and supposedly may visit her, 4 weeks ago you supposedly go to see her, and before today you have supposedly already fallen deeply for her. Either you are she, or you are a monger with other deep emotional issues and need to desperately seek some help.
    Thanks for the psych advice. Deb was second lady I visited after losing my wife a year over a year ago to cancer that I watched take her over 2 years so I looked to BP and TER them etc and this forum to find some companionship as the dating scene at 50 is a horror show, I read the worcester forums mainly as I am closer to Worc than Boston. Debbis name came up on the forum and several pm conversations I have with members here. So I nervously called her and she was very nice. Deb will tell you herself she is not a 10 and I am not the kind of guy that knows what the hell to do with a 10 if I found one anyways and my type is curvy and Deb filled that bill well.

    I have seen Deb 3 times in total and each time I felt more emotionally connected to her and I know that is not something that could have a good end in this sport so I have stayed away since I ran to her a few Friday nights ago after an emotional week with more deaths in my life. She was beautiful and welcoming and caring and we talked about a lot of things I don't have anyone to express them to and she didn't rush me out the door when more than my allotted time has passed she actually listened and cared.

    Anyone that wants to shit on this nice lady obviously doesn't know her or know her well. I will stand by my reviews that she is a beautiful curvy caring woman who has a lot to offer in life. And when I can separate feelings for certain providers I will certainly see her again.

  10. #4577

    I have sex every day.

    Variety is nice though.

    My point about the sitting up was that usually the women have such a problem with it. Not sure why. I assume it has something to do with fearing a raid or something amd it's harder to cover up quickly, or maybe they feel you're being a bit aggressive. So it was nice to be invited up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Jimmy, while I'm genuinely surprised how little, IMHO, NewOld needs to make him happy (there are scores of young women who dream of marrying a man who is so easily satisfied) paying for sex has nothing to do with your looks. Well, maybe with your looks it does, I don't know anything about that, but don't paint us all with that brush.

    Most of men who pay for sex are married (ask any lady) and supplement something they can't get at home. Those who are not often are just interested in clearing out their heads or discreetly acting out some fantasies or just don't feel like experiencing the pressure to perform. Some indeed are ugly but they are significant minority, like maybe 15%, 20% at the most.

  11. #4576
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    Here is the flaw in your thinking, if you are so good looking why can't you get women with out paying for it? You may have good looks but it is very obvious that you have zero game.

    The way men and women think is a left brain / right brain thing. The ugliest guy in the world can attract very hot women if he has confidence and the gift of gab because that is what turns women on.

    Believe me any of us could go to C & are and get a HJ sitting up instead of laying down, your not getting or hearing anything that the 100 guys before you didn't get.
    Jimmy, while I'm genuinely surprised how little, IMHO, NewOld needs to make him happy (there are scores of young women who dream of marrying a man who is so easily satisfied) paying for sex has nothing to do with your looks. Well, maybe with your looks it does, I don't know anything about that, but don't paint us all with that brush.

    Most of men who pay for sex are married (ask any lady) and supplement something they can't get at home. Those who are not often are just interested in clearing out their heads or discreetly acting out some fantasies or just don't feel like experiencing the pressure to perform. Some indeed are ugly but they are significant minority, like maybe 15%, 20% at the most.

  12. #4575

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOld  [View Original Post]
    Why does charlie sheen get hookers? Or anyone else that could have anyone?

    It's convenient. Easy. Cheap. No strings attached. You sound triggered and butthurt. I'm sorry you don't understand how the world works, Even at your presumably advanced age. An uglier person like yourself (again, I'm just assuming this from your very morose response) would not walk into a bar and leave with a woman. It would take you time. Even good looking guys don't always score.

    And then of course there's someone's marital situation, hating drunk girls, don't like going out,. Plenty of other factors apparently way outside your pinhole scope of the world that make mp's desirable.

    You're absolutely adorable. No matter how ugly you sound.
    You paid for a kiss on the cheek and a handjob and thinks she digs you because she called you handsome when she does that everyone since its her job to flirt and take your money and your posting here about as if your fucking brad pitt because your handjob was standing up and others laying down. End of the day its a fucking handjob LOL. Seriously.

  13. #4574

    This is fairly simple.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    Here is the flaw in your thinking, if you are so good looking why can't you get women with out paying for it? You may have good looks but it is very obvious that you have zero game.

    The way men and women think is a left brain / right brain thing. The ugliest guy in the world can attract very hot women if he has confidence and the gift of gab because that is what turns women on.

    Believe me any of us could go to C & are and get a HJ sitting up instead of laying down, your not getting or hearing anything that the 100 guys before you didn't get.
    Why does charlie sheen get hookers? Or anyone else that could have anyone?

    It's convenient. Easy. Cheap. No strings attached. You sound triggered and butthurt. I'm sorry you don't understand how the world works, Even at your presumably advanced age. An uglier person like yourself (again, I'm just assuming this from your very morose response) would not walk into a bar and leave with a woman. It would take you time. Even good looking guys don't always score.

    And then of course there's someone's marital situation, hating drunk girls, don't like going out,. Plenty of other factors apparently way outside your pinhole scope of the world that make mp's desirable.

    You're absolutely adorable. No matter how ugly you sound.

  14. #4573

    Deb?

    Who is this Deb you speak of?

    How old is she?

    What is her body like?

    What's her location?

    On another note I think our local basketball team should be good this year! Go Celtics!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit  [View Original Post]
    SS, Deb, is that you, in one of your many screen names? Supposedly, 5 weeks ago you see an ad and supposedly find her interesting and supposedly may visit her, 4 weeks ago you supposedly go to see her, and before today you have supposedly already fallen deeply for her. Either you are she, or you are a monger with other deep emotional issues and need to desperately seek some help.
    .

  15. #4572
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Hi Fuhgetaboudit

    I don't have any other handles except except this one. It'd be silly of me to pretend to be a monger reviewing myself. I have plenty of reviews on this site and I'm pretty sure everyone knows my by now LOL and whether they want to see me or not. The guy in question is very nice and new at hobbying, although he can speak for himself. He just pmed me. I will pm him back letting him know about your post and maybe or maybe not he will respond. Hope you have a wonderful day and maybe you should see me yourself! Xoxo Debbie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape