The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Just one click away
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #234

    Itsmecassandra

    Another GPS. Asking 5 k a month. Claimed to have past arrangements like that.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-d2633546d089

  2. #233

    SDprincess22

    SDprincess22 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-3172dbd501cb.

    Reached out to me today looking to meet for an arrangement. Something doesn't add up though, her stated age is 18, yet her profile was created 16 months ago? How does that happen?

    Anyhoo, got a M&G set up, figure to see if anyone else is looking for a POT, my plate is full right now but why not check out someone new!

    Report back if you look into her.

  3. #232

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceFk  [View Original Post]
    Thank man. I will report back. So far seems to be flaky.
    I asked if she is interested in a meetup, and she says she has a premium snap chat with a subscription. Ill pass.

  4. #231
    Thank man. I will report back. So far seems to be flaky.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this also. Same girl, 2 profiles-try both, you might get lucky.

    Beachblondie81 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-3563c995fd21.

    Sweetsugarprincess22 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-e676a97c7ac6.

  5. #230

    More info 2. 0 sweetsugarprincess22 = Beachblondie81

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceFk  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this also. Same girl, 2 profiles-try both, you might get lucky.

    Beachblondie81 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-3563c995fd21.

    Sweetsugarprincess22 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-e676a97c7ac6.

  6. #229

    Info on sweetsugarprincess22

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceFk  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have some info. I think her name was Amanda?? Had been in contact with her several months ago, she was in Oceanside then but was planning to move to OB. Arranged for a M&G, reconfirmed with her a couple hours before hand and she was a NCNS. She texted me several hours later and had the excuse she was too stressed out, was living at her brother's house with his wife and child. A few days later she texted me back about how horny she was and ready to meet BCD, seemed like she needed cash. Wanted me to know she isn't skinny and texted a couple pics, she's definitely curvy with a big rack, didn't look huge or fat but with pics it's hard to know sometimes. When I tried to pin her down on a time to meet she got flaky, so I dropped it. My overall opinion. Flaky but maybe she has changed her ways. Could probably get her to agree to a reasonable ppm.

  7. #228

    Anyone has info on her?


  8. #227

    Jenna Maree = SBCandice

    Jenna Maree = SBCandice.

    Same person, two different profiles. Looks like she's trying to pass herself off as a newbie and raised herself to "substantial" level. You would think these POT were smarter than this and would cancel their prior profiles. As if any discerning daddy wouldn't notice? I had messaged Jenna some time ago but never heard back. Someone with some spare time should engage in some messaging with them just to find out what's up with her, she obviously had no interest in me.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-4ae57035d200

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-e459be892e94

  9. #226

    Pro or semi pros

    Veronica619 offering to F for 500. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-c338ce33e2a8.

    OhHuh offered to take care of my morning wood. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-e8cef4d6e8b3.

    LadyRubyRebel looks like a familiar pro, wants to meet.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-b7786dc8f917

    Toohot4 u looks like a skanky tweaker pro. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-740453e58dc6.

  10. #225

    BBFS w / CIP. For a price

    Katiebabes1519 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-96101dd338b3.

    Just putting options out there. I passed as I can find pussy for less but maybe one of you guys has a thing for young fresh 20 yr olds. If so this is your girl. She's chill and laid back with a very nice natural figure. She let me explore it just a bit but sadly wasn't budging on her price. She agreed to BBFS / cip for 450. She's on the pill and also said she doesn't mond taking a plan B pill. This included basically everything else as well (anal, domination, etc). In the end I passed but my glass is half full. How often to you get to suck on a 20 yr olds tits for free?

    Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0308.jpg‎  

  11. #224

    DidiDoots1

    DidiDoots1.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-524eafe182e5

    Another new "POT" I knew I had seen her before. She is BlancaBeauty on HX. We have met and it was a nice time, lot of these young latinas from Tijuana been coming to SD and introducing themselves to the community.

  12. #223

    Privatediamond

    Privatediamond.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-23e8fe095f2e

    Here's one to look into. She reached out to me today, and after minimal messaging is ready to meet. Pro or semipro. Don't recall seeing her on any of the boards. Stated age is 29, but I would guess an underestimate. I would have followed through today but have another date set for today with a young POT.

    Or maybe one of you guys has met with or know her and can provide some first hand feedback.

  13. #222

    Dtf

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-b5fbaa394aa4

    She messaged me first, straight up asked for meeting up. She told me she wants to have fun and I told her I just want to fuck, simply just knowing that I wouldn't go out tonight anyway. But she countered by saying "I'm down daddy" and asked if she could come over. Told her my place is occupied and asked if she could host. Nope, I guess not. She then offered me to meet up for a "car date" and that's when I requested more photos. Then she was sending me all the dirty talk like "Don't you want to feel my wet pussy on your hard cock. " But everything all went to shit when she blew it and said her rate is 250. Car sex for 250? No thanks. Didn't really reply to her txts then she finally just messaged me "sorry for wasting your time".

    If any of you guys are interested, go for it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1.jpg‎   123_2.jpeg‎   123_3.jpg‎  

  14. #221

    Ya got to Show Up For Appointments

    I recently recommended Aleczis as an SA member and provider of FBSM. A bunch of you guys called and made appointments, but she claims eight or so of you failed to show up or even call / text to say you couldn't make it!

    Now listen, I'm not her pimp, I'm just a friend, so I'm bringing this up as a human being, not a businessman. If you make an appointment, be a decent person and show up or call if you have to cancel. Does that REALLY need to be said out loud!

    If a date or masseuse did that to you, you would be royally pissed off. Granted, mistakes happen, people space out, and so on, but eight of you this past week! Give me (and her) a break! Come on guys, be gentleman. Do the right thing!

  15. #220

    Be Patient

    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    DareinSD.

    Thanks for the heads up, will check her out, haven't heard back yet but appears she doesn't check her messages every day Will provide followup report.
    She works Friday through Sunday, lots of hours. Patience is a virtue she'll appreciate. Be willing to meet with her to gain trust. I like her. You'll like her. Trust me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape