Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #241

    Sweetsugarprincess22 aka beachblondie81

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    https://fancentro.com/ashley_williams

    Saw her two weeks ago. Wanted 5 bens, agreed at 3 bens. A little curvy but a real nice young f. Hmmm.
    In my chats with her a few months ago, she was waffling when I offered 150, definitely agreed to 2, but was so flaky didn't show up on time, didn't call and then 4-5 hours later texts and wants to come over now, when it's 11-12 at night and I had already moved on to my backup sb.

  2. #240

    SDprincess22 follow up

    Follow up on.

    SDprincess22 SDprincess22 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-3172dbd501cb.

    Had M&G set up one afternoon, then she hits me up with the my car broke down etc etc etc. I offered to meet somewhere close to where she lives, Carmel Valley area. Then she goes off on this tangent about how much am I willing to support her. My response- I don't even know you, we've never met, and don't even know if we like each other. We need to meet first and see how things go, and I don't give monthly allowances in a new arrangement, but will provide pro-rated allowances if all goes well. Now this was an ongoing chat we had, and I don't hear back, so after an hour I let her know that it appears this isn't going to work out and good luck in your search.

    The following morning she sends a message- "I'm available today" Take it for what it's worth guys, maybe you'll have better luck or timing. I think she's willing, just needs someone that's more Rico Suave than myself to nail this one.

  3. #239

    411 on this "older" babe?

    Anyone done the deed with her yet?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-f0ce035ecae9

  4. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this also. Same girl, 2 profiles-try both, you might get lucky.

    Beachblondie81 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-3563c995fd21.

    Sweetsugarprincess22 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-e676a97c7ac6.
    I tried to set up something with her. She kept asking how much I'm going to donate and then wouldn't give me a number to reach her. It's mostly a yes if you discuss how much you going to donate to her but I've got told not to risk whoever asks for money first.

  5. #237

    Same girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this also. Same girl, 2 profiles-try both, you might get lucky.

    Beachblondie81 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-3563c995fd21.

    Sweetsugarprincess22 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-e676a97c7ac6.
    https://fancentro.com/ashley_williams

    Saw her two weeks ago. Wanted 5 bens, agreed at 3 bens. A little curvy but a real nice young f. Hmmm.

  6. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    The question that begs to be answered is, then why doesn't she still have the 5 k arrangement?

    Then again, any chick that is good at fucking for dollars IS a liar. It is genetic.

    C3.
    You are right brother! I knew as soon as 5 k word came out. I tried with like 300-350 per meet but it was a no go. Maybe someone might. But not for me for sure.

  7. #235
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    So, what happened

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceFk  [View Original Post]
    Another GPS. Asking 5 k a month. Claimed to have past arrangements like that.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-d2633546d089
    The question that begs to be answered is, then why doesn't she still have the 5 k arrangement?

    Then again, any chick that is good at fucking for dollars IS a liar. It is genetic.

    C3.

  8. #234

    She's dreaming

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceFk  [View Original Post]
    Another GPS. Asking 5 k a month. Claimed to have past arrangements like that.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-d2633546d089
    Maybe she was in a city or state in which the guys have fewer choices and more money, like, say, Alaska. Yeah, it was a wealthy fisherman who wrote her off as a "chum" business expense and did her during those cold, dark winter months.

  9. #233

    Itsmecassandra

    Another GPS. Asking 5 k a month. Claimed to have past arrangements like that.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-d2633546d089

  10. #232

    SDprincess22

    SDprincess22 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-3172dbd501cb.

    Reached out to me today looking to meet for an arrangement. Something doesn't add up though, her stated age is 18, yet her profile was created 16 months ago? How does that happen?

    Anyhoo, got a M&G set up, figure to see if anyone else is looking for a POT, my plate is full right now but why not check out someone new!

    Report back if you look into her.

  11. #231

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceFk  [View Original Post]
    Thank man. I will report back. So far seems to be flaky.
    I asked if she is interested in a meetup, and she says she has a premium snap chat with a subscription. Ill pass.

  12. #230
    Thank man. I will report back. So far seems to be flaky.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this also. Same girl, 2 profiles-try both, you might get lucky.

    Beachblondie81 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-3563c995fd21.

    Sweetsugarprincess22 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-e676a97c7ac6.

  13. #229

    More info 2. 0 sweetsugarprincess22 = Beachblondie81

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceFk  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this also. Same girl, 2 profiles-try both, you might get lucky.

    Beachblondie81 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-3563c995fd21.

    Sweetsugarprincess22 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-e676a97c7ac6.

  14. #228

    Info on sweetsugarprincess22

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceFk  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have some info. I think her name was Amanda?? Had been in contact with her several months ago, she was in Oceanside then but was planning to move to OB. Arranged for a M&G, reconfirmed with her a couple hours before hand and she was a NCNS. She texted me several hours later and had the excuse she was too stressed out, was living at her brother's house with his wife and child. A few days later she texted me back about how horny she was and ready to meet BCD, seemed like she needed cash. Wanted me to know she isn't skinny and texted a couple pics, she's definitely curvy with a big rack, didn't look huge or fat but with pics it's hard to know sometimes. When I tried to pin her down on a time to meet she got flaky, so I dropped it. My overall opinion. Flaky but maybe she has changed her ways. Could probably get her to agree to a reasonable ppm.

  15. #227

    Anyone has info on her?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape