Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,081 to 16,095 of 35480
-
09-22-17 16:18 #19400Banned Member

Posts: 1218What would you do?
Been messin with a 21 yr old AA. Smokin and looks 16 . Hasn't let me fuck her yet cause " my pussy is for my man " . Here's what she does to me. We get naked and she lays on me belly to belly. Then she puts a tit in my mouth and says " keep that tit in your mouth " ! And then she grinds on my cock but holds it cause she doesn't want me to fuck her pussy. And every so often sucks and jerks my dick " to keep it hard " . As she grinds on my cock she whispers in my ear ' you got a hard cock " . She does this over and over for about 30 to 45 min til she creams. And when she creams it looks like whipped cream dripping down both legs. Amazing! Then she sucks me off til I bust. She gets nasty and violent at the drop of a hat. And that's the way I like them! She loves being taken out to eat. And once when I told her I couldn't cause I had to meet a " friend " she blew up. She yelled " TH you mother fucker " ! " you're playing me " ! And shaking a fist in my face " I feel like swinging " ! LOL. Now last week she propositioned me. If I take her to the casino for a weekend, rent a room, and give her play money then I can have it all. As she put it " the whole 9 yards " . " 69 , pussy, fuck " . Whenever you want " . " The whole 9 yards " . Oh, and she told me her " man " is in a gang. What would you do? LOL.
TH.
-
09-22-17 15:07 #19399Senior Member

Posts: 57Niice fliik bro' . "Salute".
Originally Posted by BrandonS
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-17 13:54 #19398Senior Member

Posts: 289Brunette (said from that area). If same Kelly, she got dropped off intl drive last Sun early morning at wrong location. Very nice girl. Had number and was talking but now no responce so I figure phone gone. Since work I couldn't say much although hoped to get her to come back. Maybe spend time and relax in the pool.
Originally Posted by Drake1132
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-17 12:53 #19397Senior Member

Posts: 335Just saw her yesterday at Rose and OBT. Her usual hang out spot.
Originally Posted by ASpeedyBird
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-17 11:27 #19396Senior Member

Posts: 60Kevon
Had a dream that I ran into Kevon a few nights ago. She was walking down a shopping plaza when I spotted her. Made a quick you turn and signaled her my way. She got in and she looked like she was high as a kite. Drove to a secluded spot nearby and proceeded to get a nice and deep BBBJ. She pays good attention to the boys and let's you push it all the way down her throat. I guess that's why they call her the bottomless throat. I finished up by giving her a nice load down her mouth. She held it in her mouth until she got out the car and spit it out. Can't go wrong with Kevon. Then I woke up from my dream. Waiting to see what the next one has in store.
-
09-22-17 10:21 #19395Senior Member

Posts: 317ChrisB642
Is your inbox full? Trying to send you a PM. Call me. Not sure which number to call you. Important!!
Thanks.
-
09-22-17 10:08 #19394Regular Member

Posts: 7New to the area!
Hello all, visiting Orlando for the first time, staying in a hotel right by seaworld. Monger from Miami, and would like to take a cruise sometime in the next day or two and see the talent you guys have here. Would anybody be willing to give me easy directions and best spots to look? I can return the favor for anyone coming to Miami sometime!
-
09-22-17 07:44 #19393Senior Member

Posts: 317Kelly
Do repeat with this one. If you say she was average, you got her on an off night. I've just about have had more dates with her than any other SW. Hell!! I've even taken her home with me. For me to take a SW to my home, they have to be on top of their game.
Originally Posted by Drake1132
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-17 00:16 #19392Senior Member

Posts: 368Mariam
Just had a great time with my usual favorite girl at the Melody for an hour. If you looking for her she is currently walking across the street from 7 eleven with brand new White outfit and bags in her hand by 39th.
-
09-21-17 23:15 #19391Senior Member

Posts: 146
-
09-21-17 21:55 #19390Senior Member

Posts: 146Nicole
Had another amazing headache relief with heritage nicole last night in the sams parking lot. She has a phone now! PM for digits.
-
09-21-17 19:15 #19389Senior Member

Posts: 41Kelly
Had a dream last night with a WSW named Kelly. She gave decent Cfs service, didn't rush or anything and only cost me. 3 picked her up near the BK by Consoulate Dr. Says she's usually around there didn't have a number available right now but should have one soon. She was only average but ill probably repeat.
-
09-21-17 18:48 #19388Senior Member

Posts: 114What area? How many roses? Got any info?
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-17 13:52 #19387Senior Member

Posts: 289Saw here Tuesday mornin around 8 am by the doll stripclub. In face I have always seen her in that area pretty much every time I spot her.
Originally Posted by ASpeedyBird
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-17 12:56 #19386

Posts: 640You should have pounded on the window and said you were an investigative news reporter.
Originally Posted by Dungeroos
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




