Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 43 of 403 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5415
    Quote Originally Posted by CurbFeeler  [View Original Post]
    Nyla still in Janesville & still hot! Go see her worth the trip. Will repeat. Curb IN.
    She is not at all GFE though, is she?

  2. #5414

    Not so miraculous after all

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    I gave a positive review for my first visit. However, my second visit with Miracle pretty much sucked. Rushed and no effort put into service. She did look very nice (dressed well) but based on attitude I will not repeat.
    Sorry to hear that, but appreciate the report.

  3. #5413

    Miracle revisited

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I find this girl's pics incredibly hot. She advertises pretty often. So far on this forum I've seen one positive report and one ripoff report. I was wondering if there is tie-breaker out there. Anybody else seen her?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-rush/21254858
    I gave a positive review for my first visit. However, my second visit with Miracle pretty much sucked. Rushed and no effort put into service. She did look very nice (dressed well) but based on attitude I will not repeat.

  4. #5412

    Tatianna

    Don't even try with this one. Sorry but I don't know how to ad a link. But just type her name in Madison Backpage. She is the only one, her pic is of a woman in sort of a doggy position. This is the 3rd time I was to meet her, all kinds of excuses the firsttwo times. This time it was all set to meet at her motel and she did not confirm or answer my texts. So 3 strikes and you are out.

  5. #5411

    Nyla

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Been there, done that. Car dates for me are also hit or miss. I've had two with Candi, one was ok, the second didn't do anything for me. The one I had with Nyla though, was pretty damn hot. Probably (most likely) because she's a hot little spinner. But it's a lot because I'm not that limber anymore, LOL.
    Nyla still in Janesville & still hot! Go see her worth the trip. Will repeat. Curb IN.

  6. #5410
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroRider  [View Original Post]
    Popeyemadison try using this tool. https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/.
    Thanks for the tip. Was there something inadequate about my screenshot, though?

  7. #5409
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Search one of those pics and you'll find it on pinterest. She claims it's hers. LOL. She'll send you a review from Chicago with a different phone number. And very firmly not GFE. I passed.
    Popeyemadison try using this tool. https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/.

  8. #5408

    Same scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    That one is a scam. She'll send you a website where you can pay for a webcam.
    Yes that's the link I was trying to post. I don't know why it didn't work in my post. I saw the same link in Milw. / BP also.

  9. #5407
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    Search one of those pics and you'll find it on pinterest. She claims it's hers. LOL. She'll send you a review from Chicago with a different phone number. And very firmly not GFE. I passed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ckIQFSN.jpg‎  

  10. #5406

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    That one is a scam. She'll send you a website where you can pay for a webcam.

  11. #5405

    Racy Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    AND ALSO THIS ONE. http://janesville.backpage.com/Women...vider/25643932.

  12. #5404
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    I saw that ad a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately my hobbying time has become more limited. But if those pics are hers, damn, that's a nice ass!

  13. #5403
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Was feeling kind of desperate to blow a wad, and wasn't getting a response from the providers I really wanted to see. I had read that some guys turn to Tasha in that type of situation, so even though she is pretty much the opposite of what I'm attracted to, I figured what the hell. She responded to my text within a few minutes asking if a car date was okay. Even though I already pretty much knew car dates are not for me, by this time I was ready to do whatever it took, so I said okay. I wish I hadn't, though not at all her fault. I learned that car dates are _definitely_ not for me. Not terribly comfortable, and no fun keeping an eye out for onlookers. And I didn't find Tasha the slightest bit attractive, which was no surprise. The upside, though, is that she is indeed a nice girl, tried her best to make me happy, and she certainly does know how to suck a dick properly, better than most. I got what I needed, but ultimately I wasn't that excited by the whole scene of being blown by an obese woman in a semi-public place. But like I said, she is quite skilled, and the donation involved is very affordable. I won't repeat, but wouldn't necessarily try to talk others out of it if they like bigger women and don't mind automotive action.
    Been there, done that. Car dates for me are also hit or miss. I've had two with Candi, one was ok, the second didn't do anything for me. The one I had with Nyla though, was pretty damn hot. Probably (most likely) because she's a hot little spinner. But it's a lot because I'm not that limber anymore, LOL.

  14. #5402

    Racy Redhead


  15. #5401

    Cam show scam

    I believe another monger had posted that if they list multiple locations it is usually a cam show scam. I'm finding this to be true.

    I contacted the link below and immediately received a text asking to visit a website for contact information. The website asks for 28 $ Cam show for verification and additional information. Thanks but no thanks. The pictures are definitely good bait but I'm not biting.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ᗩ5167;5609;Iᒪ5609;5623;5290;43931;-now-best-provider /25643932.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape