Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,871 to 15,885 of 35480
-
10-10-17 18:51 #19610Banned Member

Posts: 658Trail Is Active This Afternoon
Set up dreams with Crystal up by the BK north of Florida Mall early afternoon. Some confusion about which BK. Bright red hair, floral dress and no panties and anxious to please. Lifted up that dress and asked if I wanted to see her nicely shaved pretty pussy. Yep! Since I respond only to HA relief we went to a suggested spot where the vagrants sleep. They slept right thru the session not even aware we were there but ultimately junior dropped worrying about having to make a quick getaway. Great talent, lots of noise and DT but needed a little more hand technique. Wow, can she try to put the mood in place with the dirty talk. Had to ask her to back off. And, grab that snake. It might spit but it won't break. Finally called off the attempt. A great effort but just too uncomfortable with middle-of-the day activity and old war injuries prevented the event. Def worthy of another visit.
So heading back south when Kelly follows up from a text the day before. It's on the way back near the south BK, so let's give the meet and greet oral test. She was having some medical issue when we met but made it clear her goal was to please. Off to some private place but traffic made it exposed so we ended up driving quite a ways to turn around and head back to another location. We ended up in the industrial area by the little redheaded girl where our spot was well hidden by shrubs. Wasting no time, I discovered feeling in places I didn't know I had. I dreamt the vacuum was on high pulse and when she went down the back of her tonsils vibrated. But mid-therapy my calves started cramping and Johnny started getting sore and her arms cramped so we had to stop. I am convinced that Kelly is a retiree from a chrome bumper factory and would rate a 4 on Mac's Peter Meter Scale under better circumstances. High on talent!
So after dropping her off at her long-term care facility I ventured down behind BK and Wendys go pick up some chili to head home. I have a clear visision of what dreams are available now. There were two pairs walking back to BK from the red-headed girls place. All gently offerd a Florida-friendly wave. Each had a younger partner that caught my attention. I'm friendly too so after I parked for my chili I looked out of the lot and the older models were waiting. Gentle waves as I regretfully left. There were two girls sleeping outside the door. One with jet black hair gave the look but appeared to be so far away from reality I double if she could stand. And god bless the guy in the lt blue van who picked up the two you Hispanic cuties just walking around to the back. I had spotted them walking down the sidewalk on OBT and then turn around and back to the back lane. Sorry guys camera wasn't working.
Thanks to all the pointers and contacts. Drive safe and friendly.
Mac Out.
-
10-10-17 17:52 #19609Senior Member

Posts: 449Barbie YMMV
Poor Barbie she is getting slammed really bad in this forum LOL! I don't want to stand up for her or anything like that but I just want to say that she would be the perfect example of YMMV. I was on vacation for a week and a half in FL and while on Orlando I tried to see as many girls as possible and actually I end up picking up Barbie twice and both times she was cool as heck! She had a nice kitty, negotiate the price, and gave really good head. Both times I took her to my hotel room and I never lost any belongs. Again we have to remember at all times that YMMV. LOL.
-
10-10-17 16:25 #19608Senior Member

Posts: 34FirstSuccessful, Hopefully First of Many
Thank you to all the members who sent me digits, I'm from out of town and haven't had the chance to meet all of them. Anyway yesterday I met with lily for a BBBJCIM. Contacted and was able too pick her up and went to a spot where we could be better acquainted. Long story short my headache was gone and lily was on her way. I will repeat for sure. Hopefully it won't be too long before I am able to be back on the paradise trail. I was heading back south on OBT towrds 528 when I passed who I believe to be sherry (thank you to whoever posted all tje face pics relly helpful for someone like me who is from out of town) I was going to stop for my second dream of the day but traffic was horrible and I had to be somewhere anyway it was a pretty successful trip.
-
10-10-17 14:23 #19607Senior Member

Posts: 41I've been trying to get back together with her for a while. She must have changed phones. The number I have has been out if service.
Originally Posted by TittyManCam
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-17 14:05 #19606Senior Member

Posts: 103Crystal
I saw Crystal this afternoon. She has some superb oral skills. She was wearing a nice long dress with no panties on. Kitty was nice and wet. And she can talk dirty, very hot have me popping quick. Definitely see her again.
-
10-10-17 12:15 #19605Senior Member

Posts: 317Drake1132
Check your inbox.
-
10-10-17 12:04 #19604Banned Member

Posts: 658Lindsey
Dreamt I met up with cute 22 yr-old Lindsey last night for some HA relief. Sexy little silver ring in her lower lip. Personalble and eager to please so we went to her suggested spot where her dream offered good skills and eager to keep my dream positive. Good DT and no-hands effort but just couldn't finish the dream. Maybe the location, first meet, or whatever. But def will see again.
Found her requirements at 40 coins HA relief and 60 coins for FS a little steep. She has a place over on Dr Phillips for IC but 100/200 BP rates for FS only were not reasonable. Drop those prices to other talent and dreams will continue.
Mac Out.
-
10-10-17 08:19 #19603Banned Member

Posts: 363Yep
I didn't buy the "I'm new to this" line anyway. Nice chic though.
Originally Posted by GatorJim11
[View Original Post]
TMC.
-
10-10-17 06:48 #19602Senior Member

Posts: 489Barbie
I did read the reviews and the main reason it took me 40 minutes. Kept watching her hands and see if she tried anything. She never did. Have been doing this for years and I have learned to never leave anything of value within reach for any SW. Good Luck!
Originally Posted by TrailGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-17 06:47 #19601Senior Member

Posts: 41Ok will do
TG you haven't lead me wrong yet, so I will definitely give her another shot, probably this week when I get back into town! Thanks for the advice brother and I'll let you know how it goes!
Originally Posted by TrailGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-17 03:15 #19600Senior Member

Posts: 1104Jordan (MJ)
You can do worse than MJ. She's a nice girl but tries to upsell. The trick is to call her bluff. If she thinks she's going to lose a sale, she'll give in pretty quickly to the standard trail rates.
Originally Posted by BrandonS
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-17 01:09 #19599Senior Member

Posts: 146Smh
Went out from 11:30- 1 am. SAW NOTHING. Went all the way to royal and consulate about 10 times. Only saw MJ? Never had a date with her so I didn't scoop. But besides that only 1 other BSW. No thank you. FUCK TONIGHT.
-
10-10-17 00:38 #19598Regular Member

Posts: 8Barbie
Actually have a chance to post again. The warden watches shit. LOL.
The planets aligned earlier and I found myself with about 90 minutes to spare.
Happened to be south, tried the honey that's my side action, no go tonight. So decided to see what was the take out tonight around consulate.
Met up with Barbie, nice WSW. Say large B small C. Blonde. Average build. She hopped in. After LEO check, compromised on a Jackson for headache relief. Didn't have to give directions, attention was paid to the boys. Now personally I don't care what they do with the kids are delivery as long as its not on me or in the car. LO and behold she was a cannibal. Dropped her off behind the red headed girl.
Did discuss longer session of hour. Quoted 1. 5 including a trip to Greece. Also has friends available for parties. May have to try that. Alas no phone to contact, damn it. Gave her the burner number. Would I repeat? Yes, if only to have her be a cannibal again. Going to have to work out some time after vacation to see if the rest of her performance is just as good.
Will try to get the video up soon.
Will have to update on this one.
Be safe my friends.
-
10-09-17 22:51 #19597Senior Member

Posts: 314This her?
This the Crystal you met? Sounds like one of my favorites from when I first explored Orlando. Was seeing her weekly and then she went on vacation never to be heard from again.
Originally Posted by TittyManCam
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-17 22:12 #19596Senior Member

Posts: 208Sodo sighting
On way home from some errands and catch this tall blonde young WSW in short jean shorts kneehigh white socks and some sort of tank top. Right on the corner of Orange & Michigan as I was turning. Sort of TGTBT but as I did some looping around in the area she was definitely either lost or walking. The closest I got to her again was when I pulled up to Orange from a sidestreet and she was crossing in front of me. I wasn't close enough and I think she took my wave as just letting her cross. She actually walked into the neighborhood and I lost her.
This isn't commong enough in this area so I'll start running more errands. Does she ring any sort of bell for anyone? I'm not sure if she ended up going to a house in the neighborhood which means she's local to there or if she cut back out to Michigan or to another sidestreet.











Reply With Quote






