Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 11253
-
11-13-17 04:25 #2823Senior Member

Posts: 5603Seen her maybe 4 or 5 times. Never a problem.
Originally Posted by ScConnoisseur3
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-17 03:31 #2822Senior Member

Posts: 119Yeah, I got her info and initially it went great and we set up a day and time. But then the day of she flaked. Hit her up a couple of times since then but she never got back to me. Just the way it goes sometimes.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-17 14:23 #2821Regular Member

Posts: 12Pros pretending to be a SB
She is on S. A acting as a SB.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-4ae645935070
Don't be fooled.
Just see her on hx, LOL for much less & save $$.
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/krasivaya.bb
-
11-12-17 11:00 #2820Senior Member

Posts: 5603I gave her info to maybe 10 brothers. So someone must have seen her. I have not.
Originally Posted by NutSoGood
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-17 20:54 #2819Regular Member

Posts: 5Hollywoods BBW
Has anyone seen Hollywoods UCLA BBW that starts with a K lately? Tried to contact her but she has gone radio silent and I am not sure if she has a new number or if just got out of the game?
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-17 20:51 #2818Senior Member

Posts: 5603My little girl is growing up.
-
11-09-17 09:43 #2817Senior Member

Posts: 5603Sugar Daddy Sites to Reap Windfall Profits
-
10-24-17 19:27 #2816Senior Member

Posts: 3343Alternative ways to find SBs
I am not a SA member right now and don't really plan to go back on, so am trying some other ways to find them. Searching on CL for girls selling their panties, I have been contacting them and saying I was interested, but also that they ought to consider the sugar bowl. I don't waste time on a girl who is only interested in mailing them to you. Anyone else have experience with this, or pointers? I do have some replies so far, but haven't gotten any to agree to meet. I have a couple of fish on the line I am trying to reel in who posted looking for modeling gigs, or just posted for a job, w / a hot photo. That is in the resumes section of CL.
-
10-11-17 13:27 #2815Senior Member

Posts: 5603I miss the glory days. Maybe next year will be better. Just so many fine girls on SA.
Originally Posted by Dctator1
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-17 21:40 #2814Senior Member

Posts: 239SA from the East
I agree, when HG doesn't tell his stories, the board gets quiet.
I'm in the Upstate NY area and have been using SA for a couple years. I pay a one month fee and I'm overwhelmed with messages. Now I'm a big, old fat guy (but clean and respectful) hahaha.
My experience (based on the tips here and in the Richmond board) has been as follows (remember, I only have paid for one month 2 years ago and one month this year):
-Got 2 gals for 2 years. One is 1/2 Asian /1/2 black, very sexy gal. Other is a girl that is a bit more unusual, has some medical issues but tells me that when she cums, she feels much better. How can I turn the down. Been doing BBFS with both from the beginning and still see them both.
-this years month turned up 4 sweeties. One is 21,1/2 Native American and 1/2 black (beautiful hair, beautiful color), another is 31, hispanic (actually she is the most beautiful but honestly, doesn't quite do it for me), third is 26 and black, sweet gal, but last meeting got her "period" during time in the FC and was totally embarrassed. The 4th is quite unusual, a MILF about 45, blond, church going and WILD in bed. Clearly the best sex of the 4, and with a brain. That one is the keeper.
Yes, had some odd experiences, gals that were late (I left after 30 minutes passed and she got upset about that said she can't help and is always late, oh well), a gal that wanted to meet ASAP after 2 messages (I think that was more of a working girl), a girl that met me in her dirty work clothes (not my thing, yep I like a gal in uniform, but not a trucking company uniform), said we could go and have fun at her place for 30 minutes, hahaha. Let me think, 1 minute for the shower and.
So. Have to ration out the $, it does get a bit pricey, I can't believe there are so many fine ladies on SA for an older guy. Must be my wallet size is desirable??
So, a question for the board. I pretty much have gotten BBFS from all the SA contacts from the start. Is this what you guys have found also?
And a message to HG. If you need a male roommate to help with the 3 gals with you. I'm happy to move west.
GG.
-
10-09-17 20:15 #2813Senior Member

Posts: 206⭐65039; dust
I've got a similar response from this chick: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-e958492b5438.
Originally Posted by ImThaGuy
[View Original Post]
I ignored her after she told me that she's not looking for anything sexual. I also personally think that she has an end game and will be a complete waste of time.
-
10-09-17 18:59 #2812Senior Member

Posts: 143Hahaha, What a problem to have. Now if you could just move in the UCLA girl you will have your stable completely under one roof.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
It is a shame that this board goes silent when you are not telling us stories Hollywood. I wish I had some to tell, but unfortunately I am kind of dry at the moment.
-
10-09-17 05:25 #2811Senior Member

Posts: 5603So now my little girl is staying here too. Three girls is one too many.
-
09-25-17 00:21 #2810Senior Member

Posts: 463 Weeks In
Met 3.
Arrangements with 2 set up.
3rd, hard to get schedules to line up, but she seems anxious to get it going. I think she works a ton for not enough $. I like her well enough, but if schedules conflict, then I am going to have to make it a once in a while thing.
It's early to tell, but I think tonights arrangement is going to be my ATF I am pretty sure. Soon to be 19. I checked ID. Before I met her, I was most unsure if this one than the others. I've only ever met one other in all my years that has a head game this good, and I ended up marrying then divorcing her. Likes it rough, Taste is Grade A. Was a ballet dancer growing up, school for cosmetology, etc.
One last week not nearly as remarkable, but very cool nonetheless. Soon to be 21.
I'm considering just hanging out with the ATF only for a while. Visit a couple times a week. 3-4 hours per visit. Monthly allowance. Just a little over $ per visit. We'll see how I feel about it later.
I want to share some pics. I'm going to have to think about that for a while too. There's some goodies.
Shout out to HWG. Man, thanks. Truly.
-
09-21-17 12:49 #2809Senior Member

Posts: 5603Looking back since the first of the year. I met about 10 new girls and three of them worked out to varying degrees. My new little girl that I can't live without. My super spinner that gives me something to look forward to once a month or so. And the BBW from UCLA that is sort of a back up in times of emergency. So not a bad average. The bottom line is, there is strength in numbers. Get out there and have a few bad dates. Eventually you will have a good one. And when you do you will basically forget about what it took to get there.












Reply With Quote





