Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 361 to 375 of 3323
-
10-11-17 12:22 #2963Senior Member

Posts: 418Tamara
H'mmm. Anybody seen or had experiences?
http://worcester.backpage.com/WomenS...4hgfe/38642427
https://www.instagram.com/tamara1xo/
-
10-09-17 00:54 #2962Senior Member

Posts: 30Debbi
Debbi is a curvy gal I think she is very open about that and her pics are pretty obvious how she looks. I have not asked her how old she is, I'm 50 and pretty much everyone looks young to me in this sport.
Originally Posted by BreakingBad
[View Original Post]
And quite honestly it doesn't matter to much to me because she a mature and lovely woman who is my "type" and she reminds me physically of my late wife who also was my "type".
Being new to the sport and looking here for some guidance Deb was recommended by a few folks and I met her. My experience was certainly entertaining enough to bring me back to her multiple times and get.
To know her better each time. She doesn't carry herself as a goddess nor would I call her that, she is a lovely caring provider who makes me feel welcome and appreciated.
Not sure what your particular problem with her is but my experiences with her have all been fantastic and I have 0 complaints.
I posted a TER review on her and other providers I have been fortunate enough to enjoy and I think TER is a bit conscious of fake profiles, I'm sure if you read her reviews mine will stand out as I said pretty much.
The same things about Debbi as I have today.
Now go back to your hole in massholes please, we have a good community of people here in worcester who actually help each other out to find safe fun play and appreciate a good provider and warn each other of the not so good.
I agree with this poster, you weren't asking a question you were being a fucking D-Bag.
A2
-
10-08-17 22:31 #2961Banned Member

Posts: 108Leslie
http://worcester.backpage.com/WomenS...y-petite-upscαlε-latina-sexy-413-523-6603/43597368.
She is the girl in the pic, nice spinner with a nice body. In all is a nice Worcester hotel and she comes down to get you. Clean, smelled nice and performed as promised. She does up sell for daty but that didn't interest me. 1. 5 for a half and had a great time. Very friendly but definitely about her business. Also has a Philippine friend that she plays with, didn't see her but saw her pics and she looks just as good. Great time and I will repeat if she comes back to the area. Go check her out and treat her nice. This is her friends add.
http://worcester.backpage.com/WomenS...-9001/49656962
-
10-08-17 13:02 #2960Senior Member

Posts: 74Debbi
A couple of questions about this Goddess.
Originally Posted by SmittySees
[View Original Post]
How old would you say she is?
Does she have a thin waist?
Thanks.
-
10-08-17 12:07 #2959Senior Member

Posts: 138The pics are definitely not her. Not even close. She doesn't even have the tattoos.
Originally Posted by Greasy105
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 02:54 #2958Senior Member

Posts: 30Debbi
You hit it right on the head Debbi is safe caring and yet talented lady. I instantly hit it of with her. Definately safe play. And when you run back to see her again you'll see how easy to bond with she will.
Originally Posted by Yo7937
[View Original Post]
Open up if you treat her right. I have been staying away from her because that deep emotional attachment is easy to make w Debbi. I'm still to new to this sport to be able to not get deeply attached to some of these very caring women. Debbi is a gal I would pursue hard if I found her outside the business, I will have to see her soon. I miss her Glad you enjoyed your time with her, she is fantastic person and beautiful.
-
10-07-17 19:14 #2957Regular Member

Posts: 22Debbie
Saw Debbie today. She posts in the Worcester BP but works out of Attleboro. She provides at her personal residence. Her place is very clean and well kept, but she has a cat for those with pet allergies. Her pics are 100% accurate. I thought she was gorgeous, though if you're looking for someone young and / or rail thin, she likely won't be your type. Very MILFy very open. She doesn't rush at all. We started by getting undressed and laying on the bed cuddling. No lfk or dfk so I don't know if she's into that. She is very accommodating with her BBBJ techniques. She didn't seem to have a lot of experience with our hatted friends, but picked up very quickly and would have loved to enjoy it longer but I wanted to move on to FS. FS is not BB, which is good and safe for everyone. We started with cowgirl, then switched to mish. I popped, chatted a bit and headed out. Looking back she really makes you feel like her only focus and knew how to press all my buttons not only physically but emotionally. I was glowing all the way home, which is a sign of a legendary provider.
Tl; dr.
She is great and makes you feel very special. Very talented.
-
10-07-17 06:36 #2956Regular Member

Posts: 2Some info
Had a dream with Celine last week. Nice girl. Possible user, but doesn't take away from her attitude or performance. Overall would repeat. YMMV but I give her a thumbs up!
Also curious if anyone has seen this one before.
http://worcester.backpage.com/WomenS...ncess/43692388
I've noticed that searching for numbers on google sometimes gives you other sites thay show her ad over and over again. I guess that doesn't sell if she's authentic or not for me. Any info would be appreciated.
-LV.
-
10-06-17 11:50 #2955Senior Member

Posts: 1048Alex
I'm seeing her very soon (scheduled). I just hope she isn't overblown on here. From her mix of pictures she sent me she could either be a thick, make up wearing cutie. Or just thick LOL. Everyone is claiming she is different than a run of the mill BP girl. I hope so. It sucks when you show up expecting something good and you end up banging the lunch lady. I'll report back this weekend with the results.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-17 21:04 #2954Senior Member

Posts: 752Celina
Not a review, just a link.
Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep
[View Original Post]
http://worcester.backpage.com/WomenS...5%B0-/49181397
-BH.
-
10-05-17 12:50 #2953Senior Member

Posts: 134Yes but his review says that she is not the woman in the pics.
Originally Posted by Greasy105
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-17 11:52 #2952Senior Member

Posts: 134Celina
Saw her. Cute. Small and petite as advertised. Pics are accurate but her face has pick marks. She is def a user. No daty. All covered. Her attitude was ok. But couldn't seem to make a connection. Too bad like the little spinner types.
http://worcester.backpage.com/WomenS...stible-treat-🆂127364;127359;127348;127361;127351;127348;127344;49181397.
-
10-03-17 12:44 #2951Senior Member

Posts: 521Hahaha the sick part about this hobby is. Despite the horrible and I'm sure accurate review. She's hot AF. And I'd still smash it even tho I know better. Doh!
Originally Posted by PeteSkivinny
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-17 12:25 #2950Senior Member

Posts: 84Webster / Duddley Girls
Thanks for the info. Glad I didn't pursue for my first time pussy jump with them.
.
Originally Posted by EternalPlay
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-17 20:58 #2949Senior Member

Posts: 174Webster / Dudley?
There is an ad on CL from someone claiming girls from Webster / Dudley are spreading HIV, but they don't name anyone specifically. They also say these girls rotate to Worcester / RI / CT. There was a blonde in Webster I wanted to meet but I've been feeling a little spooked ever since I read that, but with no further information I'm wondering how seriously to take these claims.
Just posting as an FYI. Be safe out there.
















