Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 26 of 222 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 3323
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2948
    Quote Originally Posted by TomWantsFun  [View Original Post]
    Hi, Have done some emails to the CL postings over last few weeks and following info has been obtained. Can someone provide details on experience, how safe, clean, etc. On any or all of these women are highly appreciated. Looking to jump into ocean of pussies but don't want to get caught by female shark!!

    1. White woman in Webster, 43 yrs, 100 for hour of FS. Have Another roommmate to play for extra 100 for hour FS. Last four digts are 0463.

    2. White woman in Worcester, 45 yrs, 100 gor hour of FS including anal, all bb, in projects on Chino street aera. Last four digits 8410.

    3. White woman in Spencer, 50 yrs, 100 for FS for hour, massage!! And sex, own apartment in Spencer. Last four digits are 4773.

    4. Black woman in Worcester, 35 yrs, on Congress street apartment, 100 for FS for hour. Last four digits are 8427.

    Either post comments on any / all of these providers or send me pm please to take my first plunge. I'm sure you all seasoned and experience fuys on here will help me isolate bad ones! Thanks.
    1 and 2 are not lookers but they get the job done. Number two can be had for much much cheaper but I wouldn't short change number one. I know nothing about number four. There was some talk about an older lady in Spencer ripping people off but I'm not sure if it's the same person described in your number 3. I'd say for a newbie go for number two.

  2. #2947
    Quote Originally Posted by LadySniff  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah. Giant tits. Great attitude. She was in Northbridge at the time I saw her.
    How long ago? In Worc now!

  3. #2946

    Need Help With Flollowing CL Women

    Hi, Have done some emails to the CL postings over last few weeks and following info has been obtained. Can someone provide details on experience, how safe, clean, etc. On any or all of these women are highly appreciated. Looking to jump into ocean of pussies but don't want to get caught by female shark!!

    1. White woman in Webster, 43 yrs, 100 for hour of FS. Have Another roommmate to play for extra 100 for hour FS. Last four digts are 0463.

    2. White woman in Worcester, 45 yrs, 100 gor hour of FS including anal, all bb, in projects on Chino street aera. Last four digits 8410.

    3. White woman in Spencer, 50 yrs, 100 for FS for hour, massage!! And sex, own apartment in Spencer. Last four digits are 4773.

    4. Black woman in Worcester, 35 yrs, on Congress street apartment, 100 for FS for hour. Last four digits are 8427.

    Either post comments on any / all of these providers or send me pm please to take my first plunge. I'm sure you all seasoned and experience fuys on here will help me isolate bad ones! Thanks.

  4. #2945

    Mia's massage

    Let's just say there isn't a lot of massaging going on. GFE and then some. Past user but seemed clean, and really gets into it. A 5 on the looks, a 9 or 10 on the service. Worth the coin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaz71  [View Original Post]
    First time visiting Mia. She gives a great BBBJ, and she really gets into it. Nice women. She says she gives the best BJ, and I couldn't believe she was right.

  5. #2944

    Celina?

    Anyone visit her recently?

  6. #2943

    Alex in Worcester.

    Alex is what I hear she goes by, a kind member on here was nice enough to share her info with me along high regards for her. He said she was hard to get ahold of. But that she was worth the wait. She lives in the Vernon / Grafton street area. Now, I have gotten ahold of her, I'm wondering if anyone else has?

    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2548.jpg‎  

  7. #2942
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    This girl is no UTR, 100's of post google the number.
    Doesn't matter. Safe / discrete. Good provider. Go see her!

  8. #2941

    Camilla

    One of the best oral in business.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dood508  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen an ad from her in a LOOOOONG time. But if you do find out she's advertising again please let me know IMMEDIATELY! .

  9. #2940

    Jedd

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Got a UTR looking for some dates! Great oral. Nice body! Reasonable $.

    Call her 508 416 8777.
    This girl is no UTR, 100's of post google the number.

  10. #2939

    Camilla

    I haven't seen an ad from her in a LOOOOONG time. But if you do find out she's advertising again please let me know IMMEDIATELY! .

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridem  [View Original Post]
    OK this was interesting. Looking through BP the other day and I see an AD that looks so familiar for those who remember Camilla Lee Sweets. The same thinness, covering of face with her long hair for pics but they were new, small bust, and just a tad bit of stretch marks on the rear. Different name, and number, I'm reading and start to come back to the site here to inquire if anyone else had noticed, go back to gather more details and poof, the add is gone. Never even had a chance to copy the link or contact info, it was recent, but oh what memories that brought back, of course nothing in the following days. Anyone else see or know anything of our old friend?

  11. #2938

    Jess

    Got a UTR looking for some dates! Great oral. Nice body! Reasonable $.

    Call her 508 XXX 8777.

  12. #2937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418

    Camilla?

    OK this was interesting. Looking through BP the other day and I see an AD that looks so familiar for those who remember Camilla Lee Sweets. The same thinness, covering of face with her long hair for pics but they were new, small bust, and just a tad bit of stretch marks on the rear. Different name, and number, I'm reading and start to come back to the site here to inquire if anyone else had noticed, go back to gather more details and poof, the add is gone. Never even had a chance to copy the link or contact info, it was recent, but oh what memories that brought back, of course nothing in the following days. Anyone else see or know anything of our old friend?

  13. #2936

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    http://worcester.backpage.com/WomenS...ecret/49189117

    Anybody partake?

    Texted me some cute pics! Reasonable $$.

    Kind of near Main south for Incall!
    Oh yeah. Giant tits. Great attitude. She was in Northbridge at the time I saw her.

  14. #2935

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridem  [View Original Post]
    Seems to me we know of her from the past, out near Gardner and as she says "Not an Escort" I believe she's massage only. Am I correct?

    http://worcester.backpage.com/WomenS...-pics/39987173
    Saw her about 5 years ago in Orange. Overpriced handy, no extras and not worth repeating.

  15. #2934

    Daniella. Stay away, TOFTT

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...s-out/48993722

    She wanted 150, couldn't talk her down, went for it. Big mistake.

    Standard two call system. Directed me to a budget hotel in Framingham. Got the room number, and up I went. I was not surpised that she was not the woman in the pictures. Her body was okay. Maybe 20 lbs over weight. Face was okay.

    She actually gave a pretty good CBJ, and she quickly prompted to move on to cfs. Started mish and it felt pretty good. She started complaining that I was "moving around too much. " Wanted my hands up here, then there, etc. Asked to try doggy, and she told me I had to finish up quick. We are 10 minutes into a 30 minute session at this point. Tried doggy and then angle was not correct and I slid out. Complains about how much it hurts when I slip out. Back to mish, and I am just trying to get it done at this point. Because of the pressure, and me trying to finish, and her telling me I had to finish soon, I slipped out again. More complaints. Finally nutted, and as soon as I started to make nutting moans, she pulled me out.

    Poor performance, lots of rules, wanted to finish up 10 minutes into a 30 minute session, etc.

    Her pictures are like trying to sell a Ford Explorer and posting a picture of a BMW.

    I saw the blonde walking around. That was more like Ford Focus.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape