Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 21,961 to 21,975 of 28084
-
10-08-17 18:31 #6124Regular Member

Posts: 3Great Time
I recommend Victoria in mission valley. She is really hot easy going and well worth it. I will be seeing her again.
Originally Posted by Vandong
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 17:33 #6123Regular Member

Posts: 3Great gal
Hi guys, new here. Just meet with Victoria in mission valley. I highly recommend her. She is super hot, great body, and super nice. She posts on backpage and used to work at MO years ago.
-
10-08-17 15:41 #6122Senior Member

Posts: 789How much does michelle charge?
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 13:09 #6121Regular Member

Posts: 10Cheap providers?
Do any parlors offer a 15 minute session? Sometimes you just need a quick finish without going through a lackluster oily massage. I vaguely recall someone mentioning Cherry blossom, that offered 30 min for. 50 OTD.
-
10-08-17 13:06 #6120Regular Member

Posts: 10I actually had a buddy who tried her, and mentioned her make-up is MUCH worse than the pictures. My first manscaping was about 2 years ago at Eden Spa, which is located in north county. I'm sure they've rotated providers since then, but might be worth a shot.
Originally Posted by TheGuest386
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 01:01 #6119Banned Member

Posts: 132I would definitely suggest taking the time to go through the last 8-10 pages and take some notes of the places and names you see being repeated.
Originally Posted by CoolBoyIsHan
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 00:59 #6118Banned Member

Posts: 132Not that I've seen.
Originally Posted by TheSaint62
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 00:18 #6117Senior Member

Posts: 61Does she post anywhere?
Originally Posted by Vandong
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-17 23:57 #6116Senior Member

Posts: 128I know, but something tells me to go for it. Wish I had more details.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLovesIt
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-17 16:15 #6115Regular Member

Posts: 6Happy Endings near Mira Mesa
Hi All,
I am in San Diego only for this week and was looking for a happy ending near Mira Mesa.
Looking forward to your suggestions.
-
10-07-17 16:14 #6114Senior Member

Posts: 60Oh wow, I took a look at her ad and she is scaring looking. Sometimes I like women with heavy eyeliner but this lady scares me.
Originally Posted by Lascivious
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-17 13:32 #6113Senior Member

Posts: 35I was ok with 140. Connection and service were better than I've experienced at michelles. There was a previous report here of someone offering 120 that was reluctantly accepted. I may try 120 next time. Certainly not paying 160.
Originally Posted by Vandong
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-17 11:34 #6112Senior Member

Posts: 287Wens in San Marcos good, but back to Z's next.
I was itching to try Kiki after the recent review and made an appointment but couldn't make it, came back the next day and she wasn't in. I opted for a second go with Jessica who I first saw several weeks ago. Jessica was looking pretty hot in a short skirt and top, she wasn't wearing her Daisy Duke short-shorts this time. Very sensual massage, long strokes and probably a slightly better massage than last time. But not all that hard, not as hard as I'd like. Lots of brushing of the boys and butt play, very exiting to say the least. This time though she went deep under and gave me several extended and thorough play / stroking of the boys and the cock. She didn't do that before, definitely some of the best I had experienced. Came time for the flip and here came her only problem, she goes for a jackhammer finish as soon as the flip is made. It's just too fast and too hard for me to completely enjoy. Okay yes, great no. But then we still had 20 minutes to go and her massage got very good again. Great hands and feet massage, and she goes all the way to the full 60 minutes. I was ready to go with about ten minutes left on the clock but she talked me into staying the last ten minutes. No shortcuts with her.
I will probably see Jessica at Wen's in San Marcos again since she's so close but I'll go back to Eva at Z's down by the stadium for my next AMP visit. Eva gives a GREAT massage with a GREAT HE. Eva is still #1 in my book.
-
10-07-17 11:34 #6111Senior Member

Posts: 79Busty Massage
I know a local provider who has 34 DDD's and some nice eraser size nipples, contact me I won't blast her out on here for law enforcement.
Originally Posted by TheGuest386
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-17 09:24 #6110Senior Member

Posts: 646Unless you want that freak show specifically, I've read this girl and her friend are good and offer manscaping. They're BBW though.
Originally Posted by TheGuest386
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





