Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17870
    Or show them the green.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertGou2  [View Original Post]
    YMMV, I guess? Same can probably be said for every place that is known to provide.

  2. #17869

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    I went to paradise one time a couple years back so maybe things have changed. When I went there was a hard upsell just for HJ and there was no roaming or nudity. Name was coco I think. Younger girl with average looks. She wanted 60 for HJ but refused to take anything off, then she got all pissy when I countered 40. I remember it well because it was my very first try in the loop. Have things gotten better?

    For location to trains Green Spa on Halsted is a good bet for handy at basic prices, and they have a table shower if you need to clean up before or after, bit the girls are older / average so I've never really been that interested in roaming there.
    YMMV, I guess? Same can probably be said for every place that is known to provide.

  3. #17868

    Paradise really?

    I went to paradise one time a couple years back so maybe things have changed. When I went there was a hard upsell just for HJ and there was no roaming or nudity. Name was coco I think. Younger girl with average looks. She wanted 60 for HJ but refused to take anything off, then she got all pissy when I countered 40. I remember it well because it was my very first try in the loop. Have things gotten better?

    For location to trains Green Spa on Halsted is a good bet for handy at basic prices, and they have a table shower if you need to clean up before or after, bit the girls are older / average so I've never really been that interested in roaming there.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertGou2  [View Original Post]
    This place fits your requirements. On wabash between congress and Roosevelt.

  4. #17867
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor23  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents, just wondering if anyone has spoken to or knows what happened to.

    Cindy? I now she had a visit from uncle LEO but was wondering if she working.

    And where. Any help would be appreciated.
    I was wondering the same thing, I tried calling her cell phone but got no answer last week. She may have taken a trip back to China till everything blows over. If anyone else knows info feel free to PM.

  5. #17866
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  6. #17865

    The Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytimeJay  [View Original Post]
    The main problem, besides deciding how broad the types of providers (such as massage providers, escorts, apt girls, etc.) will be included, is keeping it up to date. Providers change all the time and move around a lot, so the spreadsheet might really only be good for regular, known providers that stay in business for awhile. A lot of info is old after a week or so, especially from other sites where it can be old to begin with. Still, I think your database idea would be valuable if done right and constantly updated.
    You're totally right. It would be a ton of work at first, and I'm not on here often enough, and honestly don't have enough free time to devote to it. But maybe it would get easier after a while. Plus I would limit it to just THIS forum, so just massage. Once it got off the ground, maybe I would put it out monthly. But I would have to rely on input from the forum members, preferably PMs, to correct mistakes or make changes.

  7. #17864

    King Spa Oak Park

    Hi gents, just wondering if anyone has spoken to or knows what happened to.

    Cindy? I now she had a visit from uncle LEO but was wondering if she working.

    And where. Any help would be appreciated.

  8. #17863
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySkeet  [View Original Post]
    It's not that bad to share which mt and AMP it is. She will probably give you the same thing when you go back as she will remember, but as you said YMMV. Sharing would lead us to see how much service she can do with us doesn't mean we will get the same experiences as you did.
    Ok fair enough but I'll only share thru PM with senior members who don't mind the trek to the NW suburbs. By the way, I went again and she provided the same experience with an extra bonus. After the flip, she was massaging my legs and then before rubbing my feet, she noticed my toe nails were kinda long so she took out a nail clipper from the drawer and cut my nails. Talk about going above and beyond!

  9. #17862
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertGou2  [View Original Post]
    This place fits your requirements. On wabash between congress and Roosevelt.
    Thanks!

    I will report after my visit.

  10. #17861
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeSlappy  [View Original Post]
    No need for FS.

    Topless or nude finish with roaming.

    Thanks,

    Slappy.
    Check your pm.

  11. #17860

    Paradise

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeSlappy  [View Original Post]
    No need for FS.

    Topless or nude finish with roaming.

    Thanks,

    Slappy.
    This place fits your requirements. On wabash between congress and Roosevelt.

  12. #17859
    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Recently went to and AMP and got 1 hr paid door fee 65. Proceeded with good massage and on the flip she did BBBJ and proceeded to mount me. Told me I could have have pussy. I didn't have a wrapper but she was trying to BBFS. What would you tip her?
    The real questions are where is the AMP and who was the provider?

  13. #17858

    Thought so

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    I want to ask what a good tip would be for her effort for next time. Plus she's cute young around 25 yrs old and gives a good massage. Just asking for input. I gave her 100 for topless BBBJ and told her next time for FS. When I have a wrapper.
    Yeah, that's what I gathered. Got to say in that situation, it's not easy to hold back.

    A hondo seems appropriately generous, and a wise investment. My $. 02.

    BB, out.

  14. #17857

    Just asking

    I want to ask what a good tip would be for her effort for next time. Plus she's cute young around 25 yrs old and gives a good massage. Just asking for input. I gave her 100 for topless BBBJ and told her next time for FS. When I have a wrapper.

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    At the risk of starting a flame war about overtipping.

    Same has happened to me, most recently about a month back. First of all, I assume if she's ready to go w / o a cover with me, I'm not alone in that, (as much as we each like to tell ourselves otherwise) so I wrapped that rascal. I happened to have a cover with me.

    I felt like it was something of a heat-of-the-moment situation, she never mentioned money at all, and I thought I might like to see her again. So, for the effort, I tipped above scale: $200.

    Of course, ChineseDragon, we don't know if you went ahead uncovered (your business) or declined and are just asking what would a reasonable tip be for the offer and willingness.

    BB, out.

  15. #17856

    It happens

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    It's good to have you back Dragon. You always have great, amazing and very entertaining stories. The episodes that you describe most of us have never experienced, and therefore have no clue what to pay for the event. Also, it's all in the past, so why is it important what would we pay? Are you curious if you over or under paid her? It's too late anyway.

    In any case, good luck man, and keep on teasing fellow mongers.
    At the risk of starting a flame war about overtipping.

    Same has happened to me, most recently about a month back. First of all, I assume if she's ready to go w / o a cover with me, I'm not alone in that, (as much as we each like to tell ourselves otherwise) so I wrapped that rascal. I happened to have a cover with me.

    I felt like it was something of a heat-of-the-moment situation, she never mentioned money at all, and I thought I might like to see her again. So, for the effort, I tipped above scale: $200.

    Of course, ChineseDragon, we don't know if you went ahead uncovered (your business) or declined and are just asking what would a reasonable tip be for the offer and willingness.

    BB, out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape