Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 428 of 556 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 478 528 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 8329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1924

    Who's the fairest of them all in Greenbelt?

    I may have a window tomorrow afternoon for a visit to GB. Any votes for who's the reigning hotness du jour? PM me if you'd prefer, and thanks.

  2. #1923

    Try again Hand Banana

    Quote Originally Posted by HandBanana  [View Original Post]
    Man, I have been trying to see Lela for years it seems. I finally got her to respond via text about a year ago. I thought it was Christmas in July!! We made arrangements and she asked me to send a picture (I guess for verification purposes) I was supposed to call / text her when I got in the area. I did and she went radio silent! I guess it just wasn't meant to be. But for those who are lucky enough to get a face to face meet I'd say they are in for a true delight!!
    First time I saw Lela was man like 2009. I didn't own a cell phone so when I got near the motel I called from the payphone and silence. She was being cautious. I went to another place and called from another number and finally got ahold of her and she more than made up for it.

    She is thick. She is over 30. Those are the only two potential negatives. The positives. She is always fresh and clean. She is sensual and responsive. She kissed and makes out like an old friend that you've finally hooked up with. She has vag control like a champ. She can make you feel like your sh** is the biggest on the planet. There is this thing where she kisses your boys with her big round a** in the air as she looks you dead in the eyes. You're not human if your not spewing all over the place by then. She will lay there and chat after it's over. Then, she starts flicking the head some more to get you back up so she can do it all over again. I was sore the next day. Every time I'm f'and sore. I last saw her back in the spring. If she were a spinner she would be top 5 all time. If the rating is just based on activities and how I feel afterwards she would be top 2.

    Do yourself a favor and taste the Latin candy. Get that fat clit on your tongue ASAP.

  3. #1922

    Lela

    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    Latin Candy aka Lela in lanham. Easy to find. Treat her right.
    Man, I have been trying to see Lela for years it seems. I finally got her to respond via text about a year ago. I thought it was Christmas in July!! We made arrangements and she asked me to send a picture (I guess for verification purposes) I was supposed to call / text her when I got in the area. I did and she went radio silent! I guess it just wasn't meant to be. But for those who are lucky enough to get a face to face meet I'd say they are in for a true delight!!

  4. #1921

    Lela

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshDick  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations around the area for a good provider that has a greek accent.
    Latin Candy aka Lela in lanham. Easy to find. Treat her right.

  5. #1920

    Recommendations

    Looking for recommendations around the area for a good provider that has a greek accent.

  6. #1919

    Asian and TK

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaMan45  [View Original Post]
    Are there any MPs that aren't Asian in MD at all? My taste for bust size usually fall within those of a different race.

    While I'm on the subject, are there any gems out there that anyone knows of? Below average report card and lower, if you catch my drift.
    I'm not aware of non-asian MPs but Gucci at TK Therapy has the grade range you're looking for. Great overall experience. My advice. Call ahead for an appointment to make sure she's available.

  7. #1918

    Communication

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxRodman  [View Original Post]
    A name and description would be much appreciated. I had a fine time with rock in' body Chanel about a month ago. Girls tend to stay at Diamond.
    Please don't take this personally as it applies to many on this board and at least you shared. Since I'm just visiting I didn't get a name as when I return I figure she'll be gone. I would normally give more info, but it seems here in the Prince Georges County board information is hard to find and I didn't plan on really commenting again. I just wanted to let people know it was a good spa. If you check out the Orlando or Tampa boards you'll see much more communication with places and names mentioned. I was just trying to get people posting as it's hard as a visitor to your fine area to find much info, especially names. I'm not from the area, so what do I know. I just know that in other places where people share info freely everyone benefits and the more you quality of your share the more credit you get and are given. It would have been nice to have seen your post before I posted my post, but posting it after the fact is a little strange to me. Try Diamond Spa or another one and if you like it or don't like it let people know. If I have time to return before I leave I'll ask for Chanel and see if she's the same or different one. Again like I said earlier, what do I know I'm just visiting. Happy hunting everyone.

  8. #1917

    Cannot remember but

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    Name of place?
    It's in herndond. I will look at rmaps and get back.

  9. #1916

    I know it's a stretch, but.

    Are there any MPs that aren't Asian in MD at all? My taste for bust size usually fall within those of a different race.

    While I'm on the subject, are there any gems out there that anyone knows of? Below average report card and lower, if you catch my drift.

  10. #1915
    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    I heard the same thing. I hear she is going by BB in Herndon now. A place that does not offer FS but she will deviate for $200 above door. Smart no matter what her peers says about her!
    Name of place?

  11. #1914

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt247  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Maryland cause of Irma and found quite a gem at the Diamond Spa. My masseuse, was a little cold at first, but after talking a little warmed up quite nicely. She spent most of the massage time on my legs, which is ok, but I prefer my shoulders, neck, and head. As this was my first time there I just went with the flow. I hope I can return soon to see the gem found there, I have a feeling the more you visit the more comfortable everyone is changing a good experience to a great experience.
    A name and description would be much appreciated. I had a fine time with rock in' body Chanel about a month ago. Girls tend to stay at Diamond.

  12. #1913

    Diamond Spa

    Visiting Maryland cause of Irma and found quite a gem at the Diamond Spa. My masseuse, was a little cold at first, but after talking a little warmed up quite nicely. She spent most of the massage time on my legs, which is ok, but I prefer my shoulders, neck, and head. As this was my first time there I just went with the flow. I hope I can return soon to see the gem found there, I have a feeling the more you visit the more comfortable everyone is changing a good experience to a great experience.

  13. #1912
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy2016  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by VIP today and had the pleasure of meeting Happy very nice enjoyable time. Without to many details the TS was the tops-nice skills very upbeat sweet person. Back to the room & massage was also very good nice conversation she is a sweet heart. VIP has always been a good place for me to visit no complaints. 60/120.

    1-5.

    Looks 4.5.

    Personality 5.

    Body 4.
    Always an awesome time at VIP!

  14. #1911

    Something about mary

    Quote Originally Posted by Jwol109  [View Original Post]
    Mary has left and the other girls are hoping she doesn't come back. When I asked one girl why they don't like Mary it was comical with her trying to describe a "shit-stirrer" in her broken English. I busted out laughing when I finally figured it out.
    I heard the same thing. I hear she is going by BB in Herndon now. A place that does not offer FS but she will deviate for $200 above door. Smart no matter what her peers says about her!

  15. #1910

    Details

    The reports over the past few months provide a lot of details which I appreciate but can be valuable to LEO. Also traffic has picked up at the favorite locations.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape