Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,156 to 22,170 of 40011
-
10-06-17 19:48 #17856Senior Member

Posts: 341It happens
At the risk of starting a flame war about overtipping.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
Same has happened to me, most recently about a month back. First of all, I assume if she's ready to go w / o a cover with me, I'm not alone in that, (as much as we each like to tell ourselves otherwise) so I wrapped that rascal. I happened to have a cover with me.
I felt like it was something of a heat-of-the-moment situation, she never mentioned money at all, and I thought I might like to see her again. So, for the effort, I tipped above scale: $200.
Of course, ChineseDragon, we don't know if you went ahead uncovered (your business) or declined and are just asking what would a reasonable tip be for the offer and willingness.
BB, out.
-
10-06-17 14:46 #17855Senior Member

Posts: 483No need for FS.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
Topless or nude finish with roaming.
Thanks,
Slappy.
-
10-06-17 13:53 #17854Senior Member

Posts: 78Like Healthy Spa.
I work in the Loop as well, and since 'Healthy Spa' left the scene I've been frustrated.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
I'd love to find another Loop option that had 'walk-up' service with a good variety of girls and a pretty extensive menu.
Anyone know if that market has been filled since Healthy Spa left? I'd appreciate any tips.
-
10-06-17 13:47 #17853Senior Member

Posts: 1573Advise
There are some nice places around. What kind of services are you looking for Man?
Originally Posted by CallMeSlappy
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-17 13:45 #17852Senior Member

Posts: 1573Dragon Tip
It's good to have you back Dragon. You always have great, amazing and very entertaining stories. The episodes that you describe most of us have never experienced, and therefore have no clue what to pay for the event. Also, it's all in the past, so why is it important what would we pay? Are you curious if you over or under paid her? It's too late anyway.
Originally Posted by ChineseDragon
[View Original Post]
In any case, good luck man, and keep on teasing fellow mongers.
-
10-06-17 10:45 #17851Senior Member

Posts: 483Help a suburban monger out please!
Just found out I'll be training it into the city Monday for work. My meetings are right across the river from the train stations.
I know just enough about the city and downtown to get where I need to go, and that's about it.
Any good places in the area I described, or a short, walkable distance?
Thanks,
Slappy.
-
10-06-17 09:46 #17850

Posts: 105Tip for extras
Recently went to and AMP and got 1 hr paid door fee 65. Proceeded with good massage and on the flip she did BBBJ and proceeded to mount me. Told me I could have have pussy. I didn't have a wrapper but she was trying to BBFS. What would you tip her?
-
10-05-17 23:19 #17849Senior Member

Posts: 205Keeping it fresh
The main problem, besides deciding how broad the types of providers (such as massage providers, escorts, apt girls, etc.) will be included, is keeping it up to date. Providers change all the time and move around a lot, so the spreadsheet might really only be good for regular, known providers that stay in business for awhile. A lot of info is old after a week or so, especially from other sites where it can be old to begin with. Still, I think your database idea would be valuable if done right and constantly updated.
Originally Posted by TJSterling
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-17 17:34 #17848Regular Member

Posts: 12Database
Ok. I don't have as much experience as you guys, so I'll try to put something together of what I know with what appears to be good Intel from others' posts. You'll have to give me some time though.
Originally Posted by DaytimeJay
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-17 16:13 #17847Banned Member

Posts: 4190+1
That's a great idea!
Originally Posted by DaytimeJay
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-17 15:57 #17846Senior Member

Posts: 205Go for it
That would be helpful. Could you start filling it out with your reports? Names of girls and locations would be really excellent to include.
Originally Posted by TJSterling
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-17 23:05 #17845Senior Member

Posts: 184Copy That
Cool Patrick point well taken. No more short hand. Bottom line there are better values to be had.
Originally Posted by CoolPatrick
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-17 21:04 #17844Regular Member

Posts: 12Database
Sorry, this isn't so much of a report as it is an idea. Wouldn't it be helpful to have a type of simple database that listed confirmed intel? I imagine it would look something like this. What do you think?
-
10-04-17 16:47 #17843Senior Member

Posts: 319Relax
That's similar to my experience there. Been several times. I think I have had yo-yo but my favorite is Kelly. Face might seem less than promising but her body is super hot. She's taller and Skinner with smaller boobs. Go back and ask for her.
Originally Posted by Tbm335
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-17 22:41 #17842Senior Member

Posts: 84Looking for the name of a business.
Heading back to Hoffman. First time in like 6 years. I remember I took a drive down to a place away from Hoffman (maybe south east) that was advertising on CL and BP. American girls. Looks like a salon and spa. Got a massage and the girl was a tatted up alternative type. Real cute with new boobs. I was still green so I didn't press for extras. But she showed them to me.
Any idea what the name of this place was?










Reply With Quote






