Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 5443
-
09-08-17 22:23 #4768Regular Member

Posts: 19Newbie. Best locations to host?
I am interested in hosting one of these lady's in a room for a better experience than a car date. What local locations would you recommend and what precautions and preparations should I make to stay as safe as possible?
-
09-08-17 11:55 #4767Senior Member

Posts: 748Reviews and numbers
I totally agree with you about sharing numbers CookyJar. There are a number of guys on this site asking, some begging for contact info. What I have found out in my day to day activities is many always have there hand out but there is never anything in it except their dick. I have shared with some and told them its on condition they share a review on the forum. They will promise the world to get their dick sucked. Then they deliver nothing. Makes me wonder who the addict is here the girl or the monger with his hand out. Pretty pathetic to me. I've seen that to many times. I know exactly what you are talking about. There's all kinds. I share with some guys and they bend over backwards to do the right thing. I will share one time and if the guy is a loser then I don't share again. Oh well. You know how it is. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-17 09:27 #4766Senior Member

Posts: 37Katie
I'll be in DE next month, do you have digits for Katie?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-17 02:26 #4765Senior Member

Posts: 1334Hats off to you
Wow. She is a beauty. One of your best finds. Thanks for sharing. Great pics.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-17 01:41 #4764Senior Member

Posts: 5563Forum post Vs Private Messages
Unless it's something specific to you, something a little embarrassing or something you don't want to share, please post your comments or request here, in the open forum. I will answer quicker here than in a private message. This forum is suppose to be about sharing, information.
Both Katie and Michelle can be found on Broadway. They are friends. If you are looking for one, ask the other. Personally, I'd suggest them both. You couldn't ask for a better dual.
CookyJar.
-
09-08-17 00:08 #4763Regular Member

Posts: 19AMAZINGLYY HOTTTT. Where did you find her?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-17 23:43 #4762Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Short haired Michelle from 08/03/2017
Obviously, at least one person has. That would be me.
Originally Posted by Hummer1104
[View Original Post]
Word on the street is that a number of guys from this forum have been out with Michelle since her pictures have been posted. I have no idea why she has not received any reviews other than my own.
Reviews, good or bad are what make this forum work.
I received this request via private message. I've changed the name to protect the innocent. No disrespect to you XoXoXo210. I thought that this information would be better shared in the open forum.
Originally Posted by XoXo21
I am not into phone numbers. I don't usually collect them and when I do get them, I seldom share. I am not so much worried about any of you being LE. I am more worried about your being dick-heads, assholes and ruining my reputation. Some of the guys on this site have some really terrible notions about how to treat women. More power to you. But, not on my dime.
Michelle can easily be found on Broadway, in and around the new and old gas station. Her short hair is a dead give-a-way.
If you are lucky enough to meet Michelle, please give her a hug and kiss from me. And! Please post a review, good or bad.
CookyJar.
-
09-07-17 23:35 #4761Senior Member

Posts: 5563Katie – All Star Performer
Katie is an all-star MILF, there is no doubt about that. Her personality has this sweet aura, she exhibits confidence and intelligence, but at the same time she has this naïve nature to her personality that gives off a hint of vulnerability.
CookyJar.
-
09-07-17 23:24 #4760Senior Member

Posts: 5563Katie – Another Hottie with a Nice Body
While her personality was a huge draw for me, her most important feature that garnered my attention was her body. Katie's body is simply astounding. She is a very curvy young lady, as if she was created from a cartoon sketch. She is hot. Katie is average height, standing about 5'6" and 130 pounds. She is a natural brunette and wears her hair down about six inches past her shoulders. She is young, I am guessing in her late twenties or early thirties. She is very sexy.
Katie was blessed with big boobs. I am not good at judging bra size, hers most be big. Her ass! Her ass is outstanding, very succulent.
Katie is not one of these prissy, stuck up girls, trying to make it on her looks alone.
There is nothing not to like.
CookyJar.
-
09-01-17 15:05 #4759Regular Member

Posts: 7Curious
Seen LE racing towards market and 130. Outside was what looked to be a SW but on her phone pointing and rambling on and LE followed directions might be a CI to go with the previous post. The motel looks like its renovating. Keeps eyes out and be vigilant.
-
08-26-17 18:46 #4758Senior Member

Posts: 66Wow, I saw this exact same thing happen at the exact same location you named about 2 weeks ago but with someone other than Monica. I was on foot and saw her get scooped, then the hispanic looking girl across the street immediately was on the cell. Blues and reds about a block up the street. Very, Very clear that they are using the girls to trap the mongers. See my other report where I talk about them handing out cell phones to the working girls (call with the car / plate / location info and don't get arrested that day, eg.). I was told this first hand from a friend who I know very well, for years even before she was working the strip.
Originally Posted by GlennBobb
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-17 03:40 #4757Banned Member

Posts: 285Seductive Christina
Well she was involved in a robbery are you surprised?
Originally Posted by BoKimble
[View Original Post]
http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2..._hamilton.html
-
08-26-17 00:02 #4756Senior Member

Posts: 146The Sting
The corner of Jackson and Broadway has 3 girls working. One on each corner. North West blonde, South West brunette maybe hispanic, South East Monica. Monger scoops up Monica (average of the 3) and all the sudden cop car out of no where pulls them over. They got maybe a half a block. Then another cop the other directions stops. Everyone was taken away. Now here are the things I noticed. Once of the girls picked up her phone as soon as Monica was picked up. Is she a plant? Is she a working girl diming out her competition? Where was this cop car and how did it get there so fast? Cops don't normally pounce on girls and johns like that. I understand the Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday task force is doing what they do and this was a Thursday, but this was out of a movie. After replaying it over and over I have to think one of the girls was a CI or undercover. I have seen both girls before but once each don't even know their names. I wish I knew what really went down and thought about holding off writing this till I could get some more info, but then figured if there are decoys about the community should be alerted to look for them. So I guess be extra careful.
-
08-25-17 10:41 #4755Senior Member

Posts: 25Seductive Christina
Anyone seen this BP girl strolling recently? Rumor is she's on the street.
http://newjersey.backpage.com/WomenS...-play/42447473
-
08-22-17 18:36 #4754Senior Member

Posts: 284RTFF please.
Originally Posted by Lavar188
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





