Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 833 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 333 733 783 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 883 933 1333 1833 ... LastLast
Results 12,481 to 12,495 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18279

    Is this your general tip guide or

    You talkin April?

    Or your tip guide? Special treat? Sorry if I'm dumb, but not gettin whatcha mean brahhdah.

    Peace.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnod  [View Original Post]
    60 hf.

    HE w / roaming over clothes = 40-50 tip depending on quality of massage and finish.

    HE w / roaming under clothes or other special treats = 50-60 tip.

  2. #18278

    Ymmv

    First of all, I had posted earlier about this place and what I was offered and I am not a liar nor a shill.

    Secondly, the OP did not state who he saw (they have like 9 girls working there and some do not offer anything past legit and if you did a RTFF, you would know who those legit ones are) and that he got no HE or BJ. Again, I have never seen anyone claim that they got a BJ there and who's to say that people don't post BS on the forum either.

    Lastly, as I have said before that YMMV at any place and at any time. All we can do is to keep posting up as honestly as possible, as I have been to providers that were reviewed positively and they were crap or did not offer what was posted and I have seen some that were rated as mediocre, but were fricken rock stars, but I just chalk it up as a lesson learned and part of the monger game. It is what it is. It's not like the businesses / providers we patronize are going to care about a BBB or police complaint being filed because we didn't get a HE, BJ, or a FIV experience. LOL.

    Peace out and monger on! HT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Licentious  [View Original Post]
    Who is posting they extras?

    Problably them.

    Liars.

    Just bait you to throw your money to them.

    Don't waste your time and money.

  3. #18277
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiGuy23  [View Original Post]
    I think he meant 3903. I set up an appt with her and that's where she told me to go. I loked through the old posts but couldn't really tell what the upcharge for April is. Can anyone tell me what fees to expect?
    From the old posts,
    60 hf
    60 + 100 he + roaming over clothes
    60 + 150 he + topless
    Are those the rates still??? Might need to cancel my appt. Lol.
    60 hf.

    HE w / roaming over clothes = 40-50 tip depending on quality of massage and finish.

    HE w / roaming under clothes or other special treats = 50-60 tip.

  4. #18276

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    She didn't even let me turn over! LOL. I have been there a few times prior to the reports of extras.
    Who is posting they extras?

    Problably them.

    Liars.

    Just bait you to throw your money to them.

    Don't waste your time and money.

  5. #18275
    Quote Originally Posted by GiAnt34  [View Original Post]
    If I might make a suggestion. After she asks you to flip over, after she adjusts the sheet to cover you, pull the sheet off yourself and put it on the side of your body where the massage therapist is not. She will get your subtle hint, get the bottle of oil, put some oil on her hand and then stroke your dick. I was there within the last 7 days.
    She didn't even let me turn over! LOL. I have been there a few times prior to the reports of extras.

  6. #18274

    Ha-ha!

    Got to luv bruddah G34's "how to" tutorials!

    Quote Originally Posted by GiAnt34  [View Original Post]
    If I might make a suggestion. After she asks you to flip over, after she adjusts the sheet to cover you, pull the sheet off yourself and put it on the side of your body where the massage therapist is not. She will get your subtle hint, get the bottle of oil, put some oil on her hand and then stroke your dick. I was there within the last 7 days.

  7. #18273

    That's the place

    I would agree that they do not have a top shelf selection like in town, but I like the convenience since it is close to where I work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Is pin Thai located right on the corner of the 3rd building? I saw another place on the front of the third building way on the back where makamae use to work. If that is pin Thai the walls are too low and all the MT'S were not too nice loooking.

  8. #18272
    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    Damn, she is gorgeous. Does she provide FS and any BB at all?
    Not for me. I tried😂128514;.

  9. #18271

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by Hihon  [View Original Post]
    Is this Maya you're talking about?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...328880854.html

    If so, does she give HE?
    Yes Maya gives HE because she needs the money like all other girls in CC. Ask Coffee Bean he's been around for a long time. Maya only needs three customers a day to make $3500 a month tax free.

  10. #18270

    Pin Thai

    Is pin Thai located right on the corner of the 3rd building? I saw another place on the front of the third building way on the back where makamae use to work. If that is pin Thai the walls are too low and all the MT'S were not too nice loooking.

  11. #18269
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck 1  [View Original Post]
    That's a photo of Truong Thi May, a 5' 6" model who was Miss Vietnam in the 2013 Miss Universe pageant.
    Well damn! I can get massaged by miss Vietnam! Line up boys!!
    And, according to the advertisement, for as little as $40 (smile).

  12. #18268
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    She was working with Angie for awhile now. Looks good for her age. Still a decent massage. Sensual HE. Just had her last month. Took a friend there after golf, let him take Angie. I got May.
    Damn, she is gorgeous. Does she provide FS and any BB at all?

  13. #18267
    Quote Originally Posted by Hihon  [View Original Post]
    Is this Maya you're talking about?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...328880854.html

    If so, does she give HE?
    She was working with Angie for awhile now. Looks good for her age. Still a decent massage. Sensual HE. Just had her last month. Took a friend there after golf, let him take Angie. I got May.

  14. #18266
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    That's a photo of Truong Thi May, a 5' 6" model who was Miss Vietnam in the 2013 Miss Universe pageant.
    Well damn! I cam get massaged by miss Vietnam! Line up boys!!

  15. #18265
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Jada

    Anyone try her out? My last 3 massage appointments were legit. First time I went 3 times without HE. If that's her picture, wow.
    That's a photo of Truong Thi May, a 5' 6" model who was Miss Vietnam in the 2013 Miss Universe pageant.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape