Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Humaniplex

+ Add Report
Page 464 of 535 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 514 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 8022
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #1077
    Ok, I must have totally lost my post in a rush. Let me try again. Life is short. Incidentally, I dropped the greatest amount of cash on a girl on the afternoon of 10/1. Arguably, the $500 handjob with a UCSD blonde freshman was way more expensive but the absolute amount is not the greatest. This is going to happen as I had been looking for the right kind of girl. I am bored with Russian models, Korean GFE and tasty Chinese express. I have seen this girl once before for an audition. I liked her, who looked like a clueless school girl but build like a sex doll with everything real and natural. But I am not sure if she will delivery everything I wanted. Because of this, when she popped up all of a sudden, I drove a hard bargain. The full package with extra and video added up to $$ I did PM on my phone while parked and texted while driving. Added to the equation was a bad google assistant who doesn't really understand my accent. I walked away from the bargain twice, politely.

    She is an HX speciality, 19/20 white girl, who offers video. As promised, she waited for me to set up the camera on a stand and left it on. When we started I took out my phone for close up of everything that I did. She was a bit shy and uneasy at first when her face was right in front of my phone but soon became more comfortable. My Depo and Levita did their job this time, so much that I pulled out and asked for an HE. I told her I didn't want to kill her. She said I wasn't. So I went back in again. After a lot of spooning and flat ironing, I finally did the job and she felt mission completed. She wasn't too much of a GFE last time but this time if I wasn't sucking her face at her back I was DFKing her in front.

    I am so horny whenever I look at our video on my phone. I can't wait to see her again, with a script, a few lines for her, costume and maybe props. Life is short but I feel immortalized in bits.

  2. #1076

    Kim

    Thanks for the link. I think I reached out to her (booker) before but got a rejection. Reason: American Born Vietnamese. So, I moved on.

  3. #1075
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDaStripper  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide the hx link?
    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TropicBeauty

  4. #1074
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    Tropic kim.

    Has anyone visited her recently? I noticed her contact number has changed on HX, and decided to hit her up. The way she asked questions seems like the original Kim back in the day. Have not visit her yet as our schedule don't match. Any tips?
    Can you provide the hx link?

  5. #1073

    Tropic kim

    Tropic kim.

    Has anyone visited her recently? I noticed her contact number has changed on HX, and decided to hit her up. The way she asked questions seems like the original Kim back in the day. Have not visit her yet as our schedule don't match. Any tips?

  6. #1072
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoolander666  [View Original Post]
    Is there a way to rate someone anonymously?
    If you had a bad experience, tell us who it was.

    You can PM me if you like and I can post info in some of the review clubs.

  7. #1071
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoolander666  [View Original Post]
    Is there a way to rate someone anonymously?
    If you don't rate them in safety or karma it will not post your username only the level of the user. I've always rated the full ratings though and I am not sure how to do the just the other 3.

  8. #1070
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoolander666  [View Original Post]
    Is there a way to rate someone anonymously?
    I don't believe you can rate someone without your HX handle being attached to it. If you want to ding someone anonymously, you could use this website to report the provider (provided your screen name is different from your HX name).

    That's one of the pitfalls of HX, you can't honestly rate a negative experience without fear of being blackballed or attacked by people you've never seen or talked to.

    Billy.

  9. #1069

    Rating

    Is there a way to rate someone anonymously?

  10. #1068
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    When did you see her? I saw her a couple of years ago and didn't think she was that thin, maybe she loss some weight.
    I think he meant HX average, which is overweight. LOL.

  11. #1067

    Bbfscip Latina MILF HX

    Finally going to share this sexy MILF. Sweetchica Mia has been my cum dump for a while. Bbfscip from the start and bbcia available as well. Pricy but a great time. Thank me later. Any questions just PM.

  12. #1066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by BigM1  [View Original Post]
    She's cool will honor her menu. But she has flaked on me with early morning appointment. S But late afternoon appointments worked.

    She's a bit thinner than average, as reproduced so breast sags a bit. Average BBBJ.
    When did you see her? I saw her a couple of years ago and didn't think she was that thin, maybe she loss some weight.

  13. #1065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 440

    Up saw her awhile ago

    Quote Originally Posted by CheezySpam  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her around lately?

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/diandraa
    She's cool will honor her menu. But she has flaked on me with early morning appointment. S But late afternoon appointments worked.

    She's a bit thinner than average, as reproduced so breast sags a bit. Average BBBJ.

  14. #1064
    Yes. Not sure why she created the 2nd account more recently.


  15. #1063

    Both accounts are active

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaUSA  [View Original Post]
    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Vera_Ferragamo

    She used to go by Vera Ferragamo. She's not totally new.
    Are these the same provider.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SweetYoungThing.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Vera_Ferragamo

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape