Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 12,481 to 12,495 of 30759
-
10-03-17 23:39 #18279Senior Member

Posts: 50Is this your general tip guide or
You talkin April?
Or your tip guide? Special treat? Sorry if I'm dumb, but not gettin whatcha mean brahhdah.
Peace.
Originally Posted by Magnod
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-17 23:13 #18278Senior Member

Posts: 174Ymmv
First of all, I had posted earlier about this place and what I was offered and I am not a liar nor a shill.
Secondly, the OP did not state who he saw (they have like 9 girls working there and some do not offer anything past legit and if you did a RTFF, you would know who those legit ones are) and that he got no HE or BJ. Again, I have never seen anyone claim that they got a BJ there and who's to say that people don't post BS on the forum either.
Lastly, as I have said before that YMMV at any place and at any time. All we can do is to keep posting up as honestly as possible, as I have been to providers that were reviewed positively and they were crap or did not offer what was posted and I have seen some that were rated as mediocre, but were fricken rock stars, but I just chalk it up as a lesson learned and part of the monger game. It is what it is. It's not like the businesses / providers we patronize are going to care about a BBB or police complaint being filed because we didn't get a HE, BJ, or a FIV experience. LOL.
Peace out and monger on! HT.
Originally Posted by Licentious
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-17 22:55 #18277Senior Member

Posts: 92960 hf.
Originally Posted by HawaiiGuy23
[View Original Post]
HE w / roaming over clothes = 40-50 tip depending on quality of massage and finish.
HE w / roaming under clothes or other special treats = 50-60 tip.
-
10-03-17 20:03 #18276Senior Member

Posts: 274Why?
Who is posting they extras?
Originally Posted by FingerLicking
[View Original Post]
Problably them.
Liars.
Just bait you to throw your money to them.
Don't waste your time and money.
-
10-03-17 06:13 #18275Senior Member

Posts: 307She didn't even let me turn over! LOL. I have been there a few times prior to the reports of extras.
Originally Posted by GiAnt34
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-17 01:42 #18274Senior Member

Posts: 174Ha-ha!
Got to luv bruddah G34's "how to" tutorials!
Originally Posted by GiAnt34
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-17 01:40 #18273Senior Member

Posts: 174That's the place
I would agree that they do not have a top shelf selection like in town, but I like the convenience since it is close to where I work.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-17 01:19 #18272Banned Member

Posts: 442Not for me. I tried😂128514;.
Originally Posted by Goser
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-17 01:05 #18271Senior Member

Posts: 58Maya
Yes Maya gives HE because she needs the money like all other girls in CC. Ask Coffee Bean he's been around for a long time. Maya only needs three customers a day to make $3500 a month tax free.
Originally Posted by Hihon
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-17 23:00 #18270Senior Member

Posts: 2534Pin Thai
Is pin Thai located right on the corner of the 3rd building? I saw another place on the front of the third building way on the back where makamae use to work. If that is pin Thai the walls are too low and all the MT'S were not too nice loooking.
-
10-02-17 21:01 #18269Senior Member

Posts: 5119And, according to the advertisement, for as little as $40 (smile).
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-17 20:04 #18268Senior Member

Posts: 1604Damn, she is gorgeous. Does she provide FS and any BB at all?
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-17 20:01 #18267Banned Member

Posts: 442She was working with Angie for awhile now. Looks good for her age. Still a decent massage. Sensual HE. Just had her last month. Took a friend there after golf, let him take Angie. I got May.
Originally Posted by Hihon
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-17 19:56 #18266Banned Member

Posts: 442Well damn! I cam get massaged by miss Vietnam! Line up boys!!
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-17 19:09 #18265Senior Member

Posts: 5119That's a photo of Truong Thi May, a 5' 6" model who was Miss Vietnam in the 2013 Miss Universe pageant.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






