Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #1162

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by RWarNmsn69  [View Original Post]
    I'd go for it! She's hot IMO. Report back and let us know.

    Safe mongering and sugaring!
    She is for real, this is a new profile. You can probably get her for 150, but don't go over 200. Her pics are accurate, maybe a little old, she is slightly thicker too. Good mic skills. However she will blow up your phone to meet! I think she drank rum, so a few drinks and she will do about anything but greek. Enjoy!

  2. #1161

    Blocked You

    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    So does my link still go to her profile? I can no longer see it, so I guess that she has blocked me. Maybe she, too, gets off toying with guys.
    Yeah, I think she blocked you. I can still see her profile. Like I said, I would take this one with a grain of salt. She shared her private pics to me as well. She's all about the makeup. It's literally night and day. Not sure if I would want to have shower sex with her considering what she'll look like afterwards LOL. Someone mentioned her FB page. I haven't gotten that far with her yet.

  3. #1160
    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with this one. She threw out the abbreviation "ppm", which makes me suspicious, because she's supposedly 18. Gave me digits, but the phone is registered to a non-Korean sounding name, residing in Catonsville. She's supposedly Korean, living in Cockeysville. Probably TGTBT, but I figure I'd ask anyway if anyone has had luck with her.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-26b2d2ae6247
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I've been talking with her as well. Everything seemed to be going well. Texted her asking if she was free tonight, she said yes. She wanted to clarify the ppm (which I already did on SA and she agreed to). I asked what time she's free tonight and says, "no sorry I'm busy. " Not holding my breath with this one. I'll still keep her number and see how it goes.
    So does my link still go to her profile? I can no longer see it, so I guess that she has blocked me. Maybe she, too, gets off toying with guys.

  4. #1159
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoKnows  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if she has met anyone or just gets off on toying with guys.

    Who knows??
    Who knows LOL. She hasn't given me her sob story like how she did with you. That being said, I don't know what her deal is. All I know is that she's very socially awkward and doing something like this is a horrible idea.

  5. #1158

    Grain of Salt

    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with this one. She threw out the abbreviation "ppm", which makes me suspicious, because she's supposedly 18. Gave me digits, but the phone is registered to a non-Korean sounding name, residing in Catonsville. She's supposedly Korean, living in Cockeysville. Probably TGTBT, but I figure I'd ask anyway if anyone has had luck with her.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-26b2d2ae6247
    I've been talking with her as well. Everything seemed to be going well. Texted her asking if she was free tonight, she said yes. She wanted to clarify the ppm (which I already did on SA and she agreed to). I asked what time she's free tonight and says, "no sorry I'm busy. " Not holding my breath with this one. I'll still keep her number and see how it goes.

  6. #1157

    Got to Make You Wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with this girl for a day or 2. She seemed real eager to meet up. I told her we didn't need to rush and we can meet next week. She kept asking me a good place to meet, etc. We decided to meet at the mall. Supposed to meet at 6. Texts me and says she's running late. No biggie. I hadn't even left my place yet. I get to the mall at 7 and she says she's running a few minutes behind. I figured I would do some shopping too. Fast forward, it's 8. I text her where she is, she says one place, I go to meet, she doesn't answer. Then she does it again. I tell her I'm leaving and that she wasted my time. She says she's nervous, but wants to meet. I say fine. I ask her where she is. Doesn't respond until I say again that I'm leaving. She FINALLY tells me where she is. She's in the food court eating. We were supposed to have dinner together and chat. At this point, I'm just pissed. I should've just left. It gets better.

    This girl is NOT a fun, spunky 18 year old. Deep ass voice and talks like she's from the hood. Didn't even attempt to make herself look nice. I try to be engaging, but she doesn't give anything. Just a bunch of yes and no answers. If her life is really shitty, it's her own fault because of shitty attitude. After about 10 minutes of trying to be engaging, I just leave. She texts me (verbatim) "I'll be less awkward next time. " Doesn't apologize for wasting my time, making me miss dinner, etc.

    First impressions are everything and she fucked up. Oh, and that 2nd picture in her profile has got to be fake. She does NOT have curves like that.
    I wonder if she has met anyone or just gets off on toying with guys.

    Who knows??

  7. #1156
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with this girl for a day or 2. She seemed real eager to meet up. I told her we didn't need to rush and we can meet next week. She kept asking me a good place to meet, etc. We decided to meet at the mall. Supposed to meet at 6. Texts me and says she's running late. No biggie. I hadn't even left my place yet. I get to the mall at 7 and she says she's running a few minutes behind. I figured I would do some shopping too. Fast forward, it's 8. I text her where she is, she says one place, I go to meet, she doesn't answer. Then she does it again. I tell her I'm leaving and that she wasted my time. She says she's nervous, but wants to meet. I say fine. I ask her where she is. Doesn't respond until I say again that I'm leaving. She FINALLY tells me where she is. She's in the food court eating. We were supposed to have dinner together and chat. At this point, I'm just pissed. I should've just left. It gets better.

    This girl is NOT a fun, spunky 18 year old. Deep ass voice and talks like she's from the hood. Didn't even attempt to make herself look nice. I try to be engaging, but she doesn't give anything. Just a bunch of yes and no answers. If her life is really shitty, it's her own fault because of shitty attitude. After about 10 minutes of trying to be engaging, I just leave. She texts me (verbatim) "I'll be less awkward next time. " Doesn't apologize for wasting my time, making me miss dinner, etc.

    First impressions are everything and she fucked up. Oh, and that 2nd picture in her profile has got to be fake. She does NOT have curves like that.
    Thanks for this report. On standard dating Web sites, my rule is to rule out any woman who refers to herself as a "goddess. " After all, if you reverse that, you'd have a guy calling himself a "god," which is insane. In this case, the girl called herself a "princess" in her profile. So, my new rule is to watch out for any girl who does that. If a guy called himself a "prince," everyone would run in the other direction.

    People often give themselves away with words they unconsciously use. At least this one didn't cost you any ca $h.

  8. #1155

    Dodged a fucking bullet

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoKnows  [View Original Post]
    Been messaging with this one for two weeks.

    She messaged me last night pushing hard to meet saying she was in a financial bind. It was late ant I get up at 0530 for work so a 10 pm meeting wasn't in the stars. I explained that to her.

    Tonight she messages me that she has to go pick up a gift at Arundel Mills, although it was 8:30, she fed me the sob story about being in need and AM is not far from me so I offered to meet her at Starbucks.

    I get there and she said she was at the food court, Starbucks was crowded. I get to the Food Court and no sign of her. I message her asking if she was there and she said yes. I asked where since I didn't see her and said I was in the middle of the court. She texed back that she was nervous.

    10 minutes later I left.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-9960a9f6c252
    Been chatting with this girl for a day or 2. She seemed real eager to meet up. I told her we didn't need to rush and we can meet next week. She kept asking me a good place to meet, etc. We decided to meet at the mall. Supposed to meet at 6. Texts me and says she's running late. No biggie. I hadn't even left my place yet. I get to the mall at 7 and she says she's running a few minutes behind. I figured I would do some shopping too. Fast forward, it's 8. I text her where she is, she says one place, I go to meet, she doesn't answer. Then she does it again. I tell her I'm leaving and that she wasted my time. She says she's nervous, but wants to meet. I say fine. I ask her where she is. Doesn't respond until I say again that I'm leaving. She FINALLY tells me where she is. She's in the food court eating. We were supposed to have dinner together and chat. At this point, I'm just pissed. I should've just left. It gets better.

    This girl is NOT a fun, spunky 18 year old. Deep ass voice and talks like she's from the hood. Didn't even attempt to make herself look nice. I try to be engaging, but she doesn't give anything. Just a bunch of yes and no answers. If her life is really shitty, it's her own fault because of shitty attitude. After about 10 minutes of trying to be engaging, I just leave. She texts me (verbatim) "I'll be less awkward next time. " Doesn't apologize for wasting my time, making me miss dinner, etc.

    First impressions are everything and she fucked up. Oh, and that 2nd picture in her profile has got to be fake. She does NOT have curves like that.

  9. #1154

    Palm trees. Intel

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-ee04e28b963d

    Ideally should have checked at the NC -Wilmington forum.

    Just in case, anyone heard from her here?

    Any intel on this one any one?

  10. #1153

    Anyone?

    This one seems DTF and has a lot of experience for someone that's 18.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-66cffaca3931

  11. #1152

    Go for it!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Seems DTF Suggested a hotel and she agreed. You have to pick her up in Abigdon. Wants $250. Toughs?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-2f26d02968da
    I'd go for it! She's hot IMO. Report back and let us know.

    Safe mongering and sugaring!

  12. #1151

    Info

    Seems DTF Suggested a hotel and she agreed. You have to pick her up in Abigdon. Wants $250. Toughs?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-2f26d02968da

  13. #1150

    DiscreetDesires

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingJohn#2  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like this girl:

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-638f330fb682

    If it is, she is real and straight forward. I think she feels secure not having a phone and prefers to use email or the site. Last year her mom hacked her email account and sent out some hate email, but she is smart and trying to make a new life for herself. She is at least 19 now, maybe even 20, but great spinner body.
    And this ad.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-e64a07edfaa9

  14. #1149

    A real report

    Kinkygirl9696 / sexygal4 you. Waste of time. GPS and dead fish, almost a complete ripoff.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-a0c4528b60a7
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-9a8b9f800af0

    Rebecca. Great girl all around. Was a little flaky at first, but someone I would call a friend.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-e563cacdf1d0

    Bubblybeauty14 - never met but wasted a lot of my time.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-44bea17687d8

    Nychick219 - real, attractive and easy to talk and hang out.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-f62defaac19d

    Lilith_Wren. Great girl and awesome body with a weird outlook. Enjoys the friendship side of the site so don't expect treat her like a BP girl.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-4a046c63d0ea

    XxAryaxx. A lot going on in her life, but she is real and fun. Not sure I would take her home to meet mom though.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-a3f2e716976b

    StudentDoctor29 - how many of you knew about this secret gem? She is smart and sexy and a lot of fun. Of course she seems to be moving around a lot.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-8e8bd2aca44c

    JadeSA. Asian with a good attitude and really looking for friends and fun.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-f2ae3f19b560

    Lola starr. Difficult to reach, but a lot of fun if you can get past her crazy cat lady ways.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-2022bb3edac6

    kaylkitten - usually only responds when she needs money or in a jam. spinner body but thats about it.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-bb69ef945823
    Last edited by Traveling John #2; 09-21-17 at 21:53. Reason: Spacing

  15. #1148

    No Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TallDC  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if I missed any previous intel, but does anyone have any information on this young lady?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-bc7ebff0016b
    Messaged her three times. Nothing heard.

    Really cute though. Would love to meet her.

    Wk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape